Design Furnishings

Worst customer service ever!

Design Furnishings
Worst customer service ever! 2 weeks after they charged our card they told us they were out of stock. When it finally came, it was broken.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture

19th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
We purchased $1600 worth of
Patio furniture in June. We received a badly damaged end table, bent sofa frame and numerous scuffs on all pieces from poor packaging. 6 months later, they are still denying our claim based on the boxes we did not note damaged boxes. Ugh! RIPOFF! Beware! They will take your money!
 3rd of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes

Design Furnishings - Storage covers
1483 Shore St.
West Sacramento

Furniture was ok for the price. Very light weight. The problem is with the storage covers and the 15 day return/ exchange policy. I counted the covers and received 7, the correct number, little did I know I should have removed every one from their package. They cost nearly $300. The hem that the drawstring is sewn into is too tight to pull the drawstring tight on the furniture, they are sure to blow off this winter. In addition 3 out of the 7 covers are for pcs that are not in my set. Totally useless. Went to Home Depot and bought a tarp and bungee cords to get everything under cover for winter. Very disappointed. Should have purchased furniture from a local store that I could deal with face to face.

Design Furnishings Logo Design Furnishings