logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

3. (48 mins ago)
Olx
Fake add and gave my phone no
4. (48 mins ago)

Dermagist.com

Posted:    JacD51

Foul Products and Refusal to Reimburse

Dermagist.com
Order skin care products from this company to combat signs of aging. Products smell like lemon scented cat poop. Facial cream looks, feels and smells like old lard. Requested a refund and was sent the form via email that cannot be printed online. Printed out form, provided box for shipping return, label and shipping costs born by me to return products. Shipper states that due to the Thanksgiving Holiday, shipper had to hold the product until company once again was open to receive shipment and Dermagist states that since product was late being returned, that no reimbursement of $236.00 will be made.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jan, 2011 by   ALS1111 -1 Votes
You were lucky... the Company actually sent you something. They just took my money - never recived any product even after contacting the company.

I am preparing a lawsuit to recovery my money - they will object to jurisdiction and may prevail on that defense, but it will cost them to hire a lawyer, and I will simply refile in another venue until I am certain they have expended the money they stole.
 11th of Jan, 2011 by   Carla Jenkowitz 0 Votes
Dermagist has the best products on the market and has had to ship me products before when my postal worker lost them. The report of lemon-scented poop is so obviously silly and unserious, that it should be removed from this site. I have been buying Dermagist products since 2008 when it was called Dermajuv, and I will continue buying them. The service is great and I love the products.
 13th of Feb, 2011 by   RADIOFLYER 0 Votes
I WAS A CUSTOMER WHEN IT WAS THE DERMAJUV BRAND, AND I HAVE TO SAY THIS WAS THE BIGGEST RIP-OFF EVER. WOULD NEVER BUY A HIGH PRICED SKIN CREAM AFTER THIS. I ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK SO MANY TIMES I GOT SICK OF ASKING AND JUST CALLED MY BILLING COMPANY. BUYERS BEWARE.
 24th of Apr, 2011 by   lovemykids99 -2 Votes
These negative comments are obviously fake, and made by the marketers of other products sold online. This website should be held responsible for at least combing through the fake reviews and getting proof that these people actually ever bought the product and tried it.
 10th of May, 2011 by   Ingrid Stettler -1 Votes
The worst product ever, i shined like a Billboard.Then it did nothing for my wrinkles.There hassled me with the Return then the bottle broke on me ( Eye Gel ) there told me there keep 7$ per bottle i returned 4 what makes it 28$ in my math there took out 35.49$????had to wait forever on top of that.I paid for the shipping, i only tried this stuff for 2 weeks and i start it braking out from it.The worst stuff ever worst Customer Service and a big Rip Off on your money.Never again that is how there get there money from you and resell that mess where is the 30 day Money Back??No other Company in my hole life did me that way and gave me that much of a hard time to get your money back and just take what there want and when there want there need to be sued people need to know what there get them self in to with this so called Cosmetic Company there sorry!Buyers be aware don't waste your time and money with stuff that does not work on top of everything else.
Thanks Ingrid
 10th of May, 2011 by   lovemykids99 0 Votes
Obviously a fake review posted above. So many spelling errors and poor grammar it could only be someone uneducated, trying to bash a good company, so their own company looks better. What a shame in today's day and age that a website like this exists where they don't check the validity of reviews. Don't believe these fake reviews. It's a good company, and good products.
 11th of May, 2011 by   EVF -2 Votes
I ordered three kits of products from this company and was shocked to find out they're charging me $7 for 8 items = $56. My total bill amounted to $299. I agree with all the negative comments about their customer service. 3 of the items were never opened, but their so-called "customer service" staff replied it will still apply and this to protect them from people returning empty bottles/jars and not charged anything. It certainly is NOT a money back guarantee, especially when you add in the cost of return shipping & insurance to the $7 per items "restocking fee." If according to health laws those returned items can't be resold, why are they charging us to "restock" them. It's truly a scam. I saw their ad in Allure Magazine in April 2011 and have written to Allure telling them they should consider not allowing this company to advertise in the future = but money talks and I'm sure this will have no effect. I'm now holding my breath to see how long it takes them to credit my credit card. BTW, I checked the Better Business Bureau website and they rated this company an "F" (A-F scale), and they have complaints against them concerning slow refunds, non-delivery of order, and so called "money back guarantee." They're a bunch of crooks, at best!
 27th of May, 2011 by   I'm real 0 Votes
I bought products from Dermagist before. I had to return them because I was allergic to the products. But it works!!! I barely have pimples on my face again after I used Dermagist during the try-out period. It was hard to get a refund from Dermagist. I had to follow up with them a few times before I received the refund. But eventually I got it.
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   truesuspicion 0 Votes
I don't trust the positive reviews. Their rebuffs are too scripted. I just came off another site where ironically all their products were rated as superior. The above reviews and that site appear suspicious. Also, attacks on literacy has nothing to do with someone's personal opinion and/or experience.
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   truesuspicion +3 Votes
I will be awaiting for the scripted response that I am from a competitor. No, just a middle class American. Sorry. I use Avon for under eye cream. I use Bare Minerals for make up. I use Estee Lauder for Mascara and under eye foundation. Oh, and I buy Cover Girl and Maybelline for my daughter.
 26th of Jun, 2011 by   grayarea +1 Votes
I think its a shame we have a board strictly to complain on just because there is so much false crap out there. It's literally a game these days to find out what is in fact real, and what is a scam. Why do we as humans depend so much on trickery and deception?
 15th of Jul, 2011 by   Revv Sams 0 Votes
I wanted to try the anti aging treatment and am always leary of website products. Has anyone had positive results and do you have to use it for the rest of your life?
 15th of Jul, 2011 by   Revv Sams 0 Votes
Though I did this already? I wanted to try the anti aging treatment and am always leary of on line products. Has anyone(not related to the company)had positive results and do you have to use th eproducts for the rest of your life to maintain?
 14th of Aug, 2011 by   ssrs 0 Votes
I bought this product plus the eye serum. My sister did as well. It has been 3 weeks and I have not had dramatic results. Really I did not expect the miracle as shown on the advertisement. I have used Meaningful Beauty for one year and I did like their products but felt it was time to switch. I like this product, my skin does feel moisturized but wrinkles are still there and have not diminished. It does feel good on my skin. I will try this product for 3 months before I either switch or keep using it. I think we all know the miracle is not there, but we keep looking for the best products for our skin.
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   Oscartom 0 Votes
I have been using the neck cream for around 2 months. It has made no difference at all. I will certainly not buy expensive skin products again. The hype is just that - I have not found anything to substantiate it. Just £80 worse off!!
 27th of Sep, 2011 by   Francc +1 Votes
If you question the company, check out the Better Business Bureau report on the company. They do not respond to complaints. I guess that explains a lot about the company. Miracle creams and gels abound and wishful buyers purchase them. Only the wise won't get hosed by predatory companies preying on the hopes of millions of men and women wanting to improve the way they look. Beauty really is skin deep...unless of course you are a news anchor. Poor things are devoid of any type of expression. You might work with a good, experienced, honest and caring dermatologist for good skin care. No miracles.
 12th of Oct, 2011 by   ravenz 0 Votes
Dermagist is a scam!!! I had been waiting for nearly 2 months and yet i still didn't receive anything. They repeatedly said that they will check with their postal dept but never feedback to me.
 20th of Oct, 2011 by   happyskin 0 Votes
I´ve been ordering, receiving and using the acne cleanser, cream and scar fading system for two years now with
wonderful results: prompt service and visual improvement in a short time. Though these products are quite ex-
pensive, the success I have had with them in clearing my skin has been well worth the price. I would recommend Dermagist products for acne to anyone any time.
satisfied
 18th of Jan, 2012 by   Sandy Trytsman 0 Votes
I love the products. I do find them a bit pricey but they contain the best anti-ageing ingredients. What I really like is the fact that the ingredients are natural. No nasty parabens and the so called "lemony cat poop smell" is naturally derived from oranges. I'd rather have that than cancer causing chemicals! I have received great service from Dermajist and they always mail me a promo code for a discount or a free cream. I live in Ireland and have to sign for the parcel which is always sent promptly. Great products if you can afford them. I am 39 and look younger than most of my friends who are in their early thirties.
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   K - Australia 0 Votes
What a scam most of those 'positive' comments are. Notice the thumbs up on the good reviews and thumbs down on the bad? Like all people would love a certain skin care cream and not one person have any problems with either the company, shipping, money back or the product itself. You can not give a thumbs down for somebodys negative experience, such as not getting their money back.. unless of course you work for Dermagist. Do you really think we're all that dumb?

I am here without trying this stuff. Only researching a cream I just bought.. Natura Bisse. And in my research I came across a scam website www.neck-cream.com. This is where I found Dermajuv (Dermagist). A website supposedly trying out different neck creams. But wow, all reviews were done in march 2009. Nothing before, nothing after, comments switched off. So somebody is paying to keep this inactive website up.. hmm why would this be? Any thoughts Dermagist? And who was on the top claiming to be the best? Dermajuv (Dermagist) of course!! And what did they say about all the others?

STRIVECTIN: "Overall we were disappointed with StiVectin’s Neck Cream and advise you to find another solution".

NATURA BISSE: "With inconsistent results and limited neck specific treatments, we are advising you to pass on this one.

DR BRANDT. V ZONE NECK CREAM: We are not going to advise away from this cream as we had a large percentage of our test consumers enjoy it, however in our professional opinion this should be passed over. There are plenty of other neck creams in the same price range that will provide a much higher level of ingredients with which to treat your problematic neck.

And on it goes!!

And the biggest give away of all about this scam website set up by Dermagist.. Every cream you click on to read the review, there is a lovely little link at the top for Dermagist. Go and have a look. Absolute scammers. Even if their creams worked, this is enough for me to say you don't deserve my money.

If you want natural products.. face, body, hair etc., look at iherb.com. They are the cheapest I've found, always deliver very fast, & show a bunch of reviews on each product.

If you want the fancy stuff (some with chemicals some without), my favorite is strawberrynet.com. One of my parcels was 4 weeks late due to the Queensland floods, I called & they arranged a replacement, even though I had nothing to send back yet. The original parcel came so it all worked out anyway, but my point is they have great customer service & look after you. These 2 are the skincare websites I trust the most & buy from time & time again

Whatever you do, don't bow down to people who need to make false websites and lie to you.

I'm awaiting my thumbs down marketing scumbags =)

Real Estate Scam