logo

Bid4assets.com
Untrustable place
2. (30 mins ago)
LG refrigerator
Anyone who bought an LG Refrigerator has run into this problem
3. (1 hr 26 mins ago)

Depotnet.com Complaints & Reviews - The customer service is almost not at all

Depotnet.com Contacts & Informations

Depotnet.com

Posted: 2011-07-27 by    Froogate

The customer service is almost not at all

Depotnet.com
depotnet.com
I am a business owner. I signed up for Depotnet.com to host my site. The customer service is almost not at all. Anytime a ticket is submitted the question or problem has to be explained numerous times. The customer support must not be able to understand english well. The site itself was slow. Then there is a huge billing issue. I paid my bill on the 7th of July, then a couple of days later I saw my account showing I owed that months bill. I checked and they had received their payment. I submitted a ticket. Customer service says they have fixed the problem and apologized. All the while I am getting emails on a daily basis that says if I don't pay my bill by the 14th my account will be suspended, but If I had paid to disregard the notice. On the 14th at almost midnight my site went down saying the account had been suspended. I submit another ticket. Customer service says the problem has been fixed. Now I am getting emails that if I don't pay my account by the 22ed the site will be suspended.

I am looking for another host and warn others not to use them. I wish I had read other reviews before choosing Depotnet.com
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Consumer Tip of the Day - Weapons of Fraud