logo

adoreinfotech.com
No support provided
4. (43 mins ago)
slimfitjackets.com
Bad services and rude rep
5. (46 mins ago)

Posted:    M in Boise

warranty scam

Dennis Dillon Auto
Boise, Idaho
During a used auto purchase at Dennis Dillon Auto I purchased an extended warranty from Heritage TPA, with a guaranteed refund in five years if the policy was not used. Despite filing the proper paper work on time through certified mail, I failed to receive my refund after not using the policy. The phone number listed on the policy connected me with a company called Dimension Services Inc., who claimed that they process the claims for Heritage but that they could give me no further information on how to inquire on the status of my claim or how to contact Heritage directly. I spoke with Natalie, Debbi, Julie, and finally a supervisor Sandra. No help. I discovered and contacted a former employee of Heritage in my home town, who told me that Heritage was purchased by Dimension Services just before he was fired by the company. When I asked Natalie at Dimension Services on the phone I was told that Dimension Services does not own and never owned Heritage.

I was sold the Heritage policy at the same time I was purchasing the used vehicle at Dennis Dillon Auto in Boise, Idaho in 2003. The Heritage salesman approached me while still in the showroom at Dennis Dillon, although he took me to a separate building next door and stated that he represents a separate company. When I went back to Dennis Dillon for help, I was told that Heritage was still a legitimate company and shown a binder full of Heritage claims that had been settled. I was told that sometimes it takes several months, however. It has now been 9 months and I have heard nothing from Heritage, nor can I get any further information from Dimension Services, Inc.
Comments United States Car Dealers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Do It Yourself Car Diagnosis