logo

PositionMEonline and Reeltime Media
Business in Trouble???
2. (26 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
3. (28 mins ago)
MTN
Cannot make contact with anybody at MTN
4. (59 mins ago)
Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper
5. (59 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Jim

Online fraud

DeluxeModa.com
deluxemoda.com
Fendi wallet (M80031) received was inconsistent with the wallet photographed on the company's website. The website indicates that its products are '100% Authentic Guaranteed'. Upon consultation I discovered that the product shipped appears to be a counterfeit. The wording on the website appears to be aimed at misleading the consumer, as what one is actually guaranteed is an authentic wallet, handbag, belt, etc. and not necessarily an authentic designer product. Re refunds upon discovery of your apparent counterfeit merchandise: the company has craftily designed a means in profiting in response to refunds: a 10% restocking fee as well as $10 return shipping is required. Buyer Beware!

Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Apr, 2009 by   fendihandbag 0 Votes
Thank you so much for posting your complaint! I was going to purchase a Fendi Handbag from the website. But right before doing so, I decided to do a search of reviews of the deluxemoda website. You saved me from a big fat head ache!
 6th of May, 2009 by   lynne hamdan 0 Votes
Thanks for letting us know. I was looking at the Prada bag as well. Although a bit sceptical about the cheap price but lured by the words "authentic, warranty, refund and so on.." Luckily, I didn't place my order yet. Thanks a bunch!!!
 9th of May, 2009 by   kk yang 0 Votes
Well. I used to purchase genuine handbags during sales at designer boutiques and I think the prices shown are quite fair, almost about the same range as most of it are of past designs. The latest designs I saw were quite similar to those sold in the boutiques in terms of prices.
 25th of Jul, 2009 by   ireland 0 Votes
I was about to purchase a Prada bag from them, but checked the better business bureau online first. Here's what the BBB said: Rating F. We strongly question the company’s reliability... failed to respond to complaints, advertising is grossly misleading, not in compliance with the law..., complaints contain especially serious allegations...
 29th of Jan, 2010 by   aliciavn 0 Votes
I received my Prada bag in the same condition as Jim. Upon comparing with my original Prada, i noticed the workmanship was inferior and inconsistent. I then e mailed the company requesting for a refund and while it took them about 3 hours to reply to my sales enquiry, they now take the whole day or never at all. I plan to return the item and cross my fingers and hope for the best. (I doubt s0). So, buyers beware and please so some research before buying online. And the cheek of them to reply that they are selling genuine items when i e mailed them.
 7th of Feb, 2010 by   margaret99 0 Votes
I have used this company for many years and have never once had a problem.

I personally have compared my bags bought in Prada shops to a couple that I have bought as gifts from Deluxemoda and they are excatly the same in every single detail.

I have made 1 return as one of the bags bought was indeed marked and I was given a full refund and told that this can happen as these are older model bags that have been around for some time.

I wasn't charged any fee for sending it back ???

This company have been trading for some time and they continue to do so. How can they do this if they sell fakes ???

It doesn't make sense to me.
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   john tansaiy 0 Votes
Used this place for years and never had a problem.

The internet is FULL of opinion makers and conspiracy theorists.

Deluxe moda buy old model bags. Every now and then a bit of the bag may be missing as some of these older bags have been around for years. This is what they told me when a strap was missing and they refunded me with no problem at all and said sorry.

Most of their site is ALWAYS out of stock, even at Xmas, and so this doesn't seem to me like a place that sells fakes.

As far as i'm concerened you can buy safely... the rest is all b****x
 1st of Mar, 2010 by   john tansaiy 0 Votes
Jim is the classic, " Who dunnit " shopper.

He says...

" The website indicates that its products are '100% Authentic Guaranteed'. Upon consultation I discovered that the product shipped appears to be a counterfeit. The wording on the website appears to be aimed at misleading the consumer "

Why use the words " appears " all the time. Either it is or it isn't. Either you know or you don't know!!!

I wasn't misslead. I got my money back with absolutely no problem at all. So how does this square with your comments????

So, they take time to answer emails???? And???? They are busy. They may be slow. So what. Big deal.

This web site is an absolute joke as it just relies on pure heresay and speculation.

Jim, go to Prada. Get it in writing either way and then speak.

Until then just shut up!!!
 2nd of Apr, 2010 by   JayeISPIST 0 Votes
I found out about this website from one of my girlfriends who claimed their bags were 'authentic'. Authenticity guaranteed my ass!!! Upon purchasing my first item (I have many Prada pieces, aside from other designer pieces) which was a Prada backpack, the stitching was totally messed up and very inconsistent. I emailed them right away and then sent another one. That bag was messed up too. They had to send me 3 backpacks!!! A few months later the inside lining started to shred. I didn't bother to take it to Prada yet until the entire lining was messed up. I took the backpack to the Prada boutique in SF to get repaired and it came back as "counterfeit." I then emailed DeluxeModa and they gave me the same reply they had sent a few years ago!!! I also received a Prada duffle bag with the inside logo upside down. They claimed it was because they were so busy, it must have been a mistake in their inventory. The bottom line is DeluxeModa sells fake shit! You might as well go to the flea market and pay a fraction of the price!! Don't buy anything from this website. Everything is FAKE!!!
 4th of May, 2010 by   Gin1120 0 Votes
My husband bought me a Fendi bag from them and although the bag appears to be real and I was satisfied with the shipping time and such. A week after my husband bought this bag his Credit Card was used by someone other than him. We then had to to go and cancel all the credit cards and it is now in the investigation dept of the company. BEWARE!!!
 20th of May, 2010 by   jill827 0 Votes
oh wow! i am so glad there are people out there posting this stuff! I went on their site and the one redflag was all of the "faded" looking logos and grainy looking pictures on there. It doesn't look professional at all and I called their customer service to see if they were a legit company and the message sounded like it was done it a garage or something. THANKS FOR SAVING ME A MAJOR HEADACHE!!! I will not order from them! My instincts were right!
 3rd of Nov, 2010 by   argh... 0 Votes
Does anyone have a phone number for this company? I received a damaged wallet and wanted to exchange it but now just want to the return the thing all together!!!
 19th of Nov, 2010 by   lolitagrand 0 Votes
deluxemoda is a guaranteed fake. i was dumb enough to buy a prada wallet n handbag. had them authenticated by prada legal... worse of all i had to pay international postage fee of $58 just to send it back.
 26th of Nov, 2010 by   Mandy Deese 0 Votes
I have bought several bags from deluxemoda.com for years. Fendi and prada and never ever had a problem. Jo bag craftsmanship or service, everything comes with paperwork, sleepers and all accessories that are supposed to. I have bought fake bags and there is a big difference in the quality. These are real bags and are just last season. Fakes go for much cheaper and do not last. I own many many bags and never had a flaw in even one. So do not be scared to buy from them. Shipping is fast and free and is a great secret find website.
 12th of Mar, 2011 by   jawjag 0 Votes
Hi I have bought 2 Prada bags from Deluxemoda and i cannot tell the difference from the two Prada very real and very expensive bags I have bought from Stores (bought from Selfridges London). My view - if they are fake, who cares as they are such good quality. In fact I have 2 very similar bags - one large black gauffre (?) leather and one small one. One is from Deluxemoda and one is from a store - I gave the to my very rich friend who has designer everything and she could not tell the difference. I am very happy with my purchases and would buy again from Deluxemoda.
 15th of Apr, 2011 by   nurselynn 0 Votes
I recently purchase a Prada Bag from Deluxe Moda.com. When the bag arrived the bag had such a horrible smell as if the bag was sprayed or glued and then placed in the plastic mailing bag where the fumes was encased util I opened it. I was had to deal with nausea for atleast an hour before re-opening the original packing. Upon examining the bag, I found chips of pain on the metal clasp that closed the bag, strings were hanging from different areas of the bag, glue patches could be rubbed areas on the outside of the the bag. I am an honest nurse and I would not slander any company, but this one is full of it. I returned the bag and they received it on 4/9, but I am yet to get my refund and they will not answer my e-mails. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I THINK THESE POSITIVE RESPONSES ARE FROM COMPANY REPRESENTATIVES ATTEMPTING TO MISLEAD YOU. If you believe these bags are real, you are sadly mistaken. They are selling fakes for a lot of money. To add insult to injury, the leather was poor quality, I don't believe it was leather after comparing it to bags I purchased from the store.
 11th of May, 2011 by   ac4556 0 Votes
I had purchased a few Prada handbags from the deluxemoda. So far the bags look okay except 1/2 threading not properly snip off.
I personally think those bags were past season or they were meant for "Factory Outlet" due to fail QC.I don't think they are fake.
I had been to Italy Florence where there is a Factory outlet village. There are stores like TODS, PRADA, GUCCI, AMANI etc...Price and goods are very close to what deluxemoda is selling. Also do take note, different countries might carry diiferent models. Especially in Asia you might not be able to see certain designs.
 11th of May, 2011 by   ac4556 0 Votes
I just received 2 Prada handbags from deluxemoda, they are looking great! Finishing, texture, smell & authenticity card numbers are
match too. Honestly, I can't see any "FAKE SIGN".
 27th of May, 2011 by   dragfly 0 Votes
I have purchased Prada handbags from Deluxemoda for years. I probably have 6-8 Prada handbags from them and ALL of them ARE AUTHENTIC!!! I have been to Italy and purchased a Prada handbag from the Prada store in Capri and I find that all handbags I have purchased are true to the style, inside lining, outsite product logo, straps, leather, etc. from Deluxemoda. I AM NOT A REPRESENTATIVE of Deluxemoda, as one writer stated above. I'm just a consumer that likes nice, quality items. These are bags from previous seasons, therefore the explanation of the lower prices. I also find their Customer Service to be very efficient. I have e-mailed them before and received timely responses. I am not sure if the previous customers don't know what an "authentic" Prada bag looks like or just not informed. I will continue to buy my Authentic bags from Deluxemoda, due to authenticity and great prices!
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   John1958 +1 Votes
Made 10 purchases in the last 10 months of female Prada bags. They
seem real and authentic but never asked a Prada Store. I hope that
Prada can tell if real or not. If not real how can they sell fake bags.

Voter Fraud