logo

Tianshi/Tiens
Is product really working
5. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE
Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Dellmont.com

Posted: 2012-01-18 by    mad_too

unauthorized charges

dellmont.com Luxembourg
I have had unauthorized charges from whomever dellmont.com is for five months now, and I have had my cards closed and re-opened with new accounts. I don't have any idea how they are getting my info as these cards have never ever been used online and I only use them for emergencies. The cards I have used online haven't been hit thank goodness, but it brings up the question as to how they are getting their information and where it is coming from. I am dealing with the bank now to get the charges backed off, but I want these people stopped and no more charges ever seen again from them. We the victims should have more back up to stop this than what we have. I feel like the thief has more rights than I do with my credit at this point of dealing with it. If you go to dellmont.com you have to put a credit card number in just to get to them and no way will I do that. If the banks did it while investigating then that is wrong too. Why don't we have more say over what can and cannot be charged to us? I know it is each individual banks practices you have to look into, but it really shouldn't be in this day and age of crime and I.D. theft, there should be more ways to protect ourselves, and stop the criminals. I am just so upset and mad at this point and I want to find a way to make the criminals pay this time for all the aggravation, time and money they have cost me.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jan, 2012 by   MiaF@findbetterdating.com 0 Votes
Dellmont operates a number of different websites. To find out for which product or service your credit card was charged, please fill in the information below. You will receive a response to the e-mail address you provide within 2 working days
 18th of Jan, 2012 by   mad_too 0 Votes
The site I am taken to from the address on my card you have to put in a credit card number and not the reference number. I am not going to give them any of my card numbers at all. I am just going by the area the address and charge on my card take me.

Consumer Fraud in Health Care