logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
TheHorizonOutlet.com
Misleading credit card company!
2. (11 mins ago)
Sharetipsinfo.com is fake and fraud
Fake and Fraud Site
3. (28 mins ago)
Black Boat Hairs
very bad and untrustable company
4. (39 mins ago)
Green Dot Corporation
Lost funds
5. (39 mins ago)
Itshd.com
Do not waste your time, this website is garbage

Consumer Tips & Tricks

PASSPORT

DELHI PASSPORT OFFICE
India
www.passport.gov.in
I APPLIED A PASSPORT BY 07/02/08 HAVING FILE NO:H002377, IN THE STATUS FORMAT SHOWS THAT APP. IS PENDING DUE TO WANT OF POLICE REPORT.BUT MY POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN ALREADY SENT BY 15/03/08 BY THE CITY POLICE STATION.
SECOND THING IS THAT THE PASSPORT OFFICE IS COMMITED TO DELIVER THE PASSPORT WITHIN 45 DAYS IF HE NOT FIND ANY POLICE REPORT UP TO 45 DAYS THEN WHAT IS HIS RESPONSIBILITY.CAN THEY WAIT FOR ANOTHER COUPLE OF MONTH/YEAR OR ASK TO RELATED POLICE STATION/DEPTT.IF THEY CAN NOT DO SO THERE IS NO MINING OF STATUS PAGE OR MUCH MORE, LEAVE ON BHAGWAN BHAROSE
Comments India Passport Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of May, 2008 by   Surender Soni 0 Votes
I applied for passport on 12 Nov 2007. But Passport has not been delivered to me by now. Earlier I could have seen my status by using my File reference number But Now I am not able to see My Passport Status. Please Dispatch my passport as soon as possible.
My Name -- Surender Soni
File Reference Number --- H 019883
Application Submission Date -- 12 Nov 2007
Distt --- Gurgaon
 26th of May, 2008 by   ashish goel 0 Votes
I APPLIED A PASSPORT BY 03/01/08 HAVING FILE NO:H000129, IN THE STATUS FORMAT SHOWS THAT APP. IS PENDING DUE TO WANT OF POLICE REPORT.BUT MY POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN ALREADY SENT BY 17/01/08 BY THE CITY POLICE STATION.
 26th of May, 2008 by   ashish goel 0 Votes

FILE NO :H000129
POLICE ENQUIRY D.P NO :266-P
 27th of May, 2008 by   Charit Bholowalia 0 Votes
I had applied for a passport on 27th February 2008 (File no. A007715, Key no. 6500771508). It has been three months now but unfortunately the police verification at my residence has not been done till date.
On enquiring at the passport office on 16th May 2008, I was told that I need to submit three copies of PP form which I did the same day. I was also told that my file would be transferred from 'A' group to 'H' group, since I am a resident of Faridabad.
I have been staying in Faridabad for years now and in my passport application form, I had given the details of my Faridabad address only. Then why was my file transfered to 'A' group in the first place.
Whatever the reason, the end result is that after three months of putting an application for passport, even police verification process has not been started for by the passport office.
 30th of May, 2008 by   mahinder Kumar 0 Votes
Hi my name is mahinder Kumar.i had apply new passport at 25 Janurary . file number is A003310.my passport inquiry had gone at 2 april -08 but problem is that i dont have received psssport .

i request to you please provide me pssport as soon as posible.

name - mahinder kumar
contact no-9718165575
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   ANKUR AHUJA 0 Votes
I had applied for a passport on 11th june 2008 (File no. A0022146, Key no. 6502214608). It has been one and above months now but unfortunately the police verification at my residence has not been done till date.
Whatever the reason, the end result is that after one & above months of putting an application for passport, even police verification process has not been started for by the passport office.

i request to you please provide me pssport as soon as posible

name - ANKUR AHUJA
contact no-9868230329
 31st of Jul, 2008 by   Rajender Kumar 0 Votes
I applied for passport on 03/05/2008 and my police verification has also been done but there is no progress after that. I still havent recieved my passport . It has been over two and a half months and I havent heard from passport office after that. My file no. is z007526 and key no. 9000752608.
Kindly look into the matter and do the needful as I require it urgently.

Rajender kumar
 17th of Aug, 2008 by   Zeenat Siddiqui 0 Votes
I applied for passport on 24/5/2008 with my childrens But Passport has not been delivered to me by now. Earlier I could have seen my status by using my File reference number But Now I am not able to see My Passport Status. Please Dispatch my passport as soon as possible.

1. My Name -- Zeenat Siddiqui

3. Name: Arish Siddiqui
File Reference Number: Z099831
Key No: 9009983108
 19th of Aug, 2008 by   summit nigam 0 Votes
I have applied for passport on 21/06/2008 and Police verification is also done after 15 days of application but the thing is that i still haven;t received passport. My application no is Z035304 dt 21/06/2008. Status still coming as police report is clear. Application is under process.. need to now how much more time will it take.
 7th of Sep, 2008 by   MOHD FAISAL 0 Votes
I have applied for passport on 28/04/2008 and Police verification is also done after 60 days of application but the thing is that i still haven;t received passport. My application no is A015932 dt 28/04/2008. Status still coming as police report is clear. Application is under process.. need to now how much more time will it take.
Please check my status, complete my process and send my passprt
mohd faisal
 15th of Sep, 2008 by   vishal sehdev 0 Votes
Actually i have applied for my passport,
file no -F016215
key no -7001621508
on 1-7-2008, and i have not recieve my passport yet,
when i see the status there is written for the verification for police report, but police already verified me since long near abt 20-7-2008.
so please see my application form again and tell me soon as possible,
please tell me how much time will it take...
hoping co-operation from your side.
vishal sehdev
 7th of Jan, 2009 by   sarita sareen 0 Votes
File No.H014565
Key No.720145608
Dtae : 14.08.2008

Dear Sir,

I had applied for mY PASSPORT ON 14TH August 2008 but still I have not received it. My police verification etc. has been completed.

Kindly expedite & issue me my passport so that i can use it as I have to go abroad.

Regards,

Sarita Sraeen
08.01.2009
 19th of May, 2009 by   Manish Kumar 0 Votes
I have applied for passport on 27/02/2009 and Police verification is also done after 60 days of application but the thing is that i still haven't received passport. My application no is A01118409 dt 27/02/2009. Status still coming as "police report is clear, Application is under process.." need to now how much more time will it take.
Please check my status, complete my process and send my passprt.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful as I require it urgently

MANISH KUMAR
NEW DELHI
 3rd of Mar, 2011 by   jitushrivastava 0 Votes
Hi I had applied for the passport of my daughter on January last week and after completion of police verification the status is "Police Report is clear. Application is under process." passport is in this status from last 15 days, i need to know how much more time it will take.

File number - DLH M002831

Please look into this issue urgently as we need this passport as soon as possible.
 19th of Jul, 2011 by   Vipin Vij 0 Votes
Hi
I have applied for passport on 10 - june 2011
and it shows "Application is pending for want of Police Report". Kinldy advice what to do??

File Reference No : DLH-Z095894
Application Date : 10-June-2011
Key No: 9009589411
Applicants name : Vipin VIj
Applicants Date Of Birth : 20-Oct-1979
 11th of Nov, 2011 by   jitenderyadav11 0 Votes
Hi

I am Jitender Kumar From Rewari (Haryana). I have Applied for passport on 19-11-2008 date.
File Reference Number : DLH-Z600142-08
Applicant's Name : JITENDER KUMAR
STATUS : Application is pending for want of Police Report
My Police Verification Completed after 2 Months of Applied date. But it shows this status. Please Help Me. I Have no more money to apply again.
Kinldy advice what to do.
My Email ID is jitenderyadav11@gmail.com
Mobile- 09468277051
 28th of Nov, 2011 by   naveen_passport 0 Votes
I am Naveen Sharma From delhi. I have Applied for passport on 23-09-2011 date.
File Reference Number : DLH-A061011
Applicant's Name : NAVEEN SHARMA
STATUS : Application is pending for want of Police Report
My Police Verification Completed after 1 Months of Applied date. But it shows this status. Please Help Me. I Have no more money to apply again.
Kinldy advice what to do.
My Email ID is naveen.sh2008@gmail.com