logo

Deer Park

Posted:    King

Refuse to refund

Deer Park
My mother owns a barber shop and we kept the deer park account from the previous owners. Since we took over we have had that account with Deer Park for the past 3 years, but for the past year we've been charged for 5 litter Natural Spring Water for $5.49 for which we did not request. My mother's English is not good, so she definitely did NOT order this.

When I finally took a look at the invoice I realized and called Deer Park would only refund us the current invoice and last invoice...that's it. I wanted them to at least give us the water we've been paying for, but nope, we just got 1 free pack for the miscommunication. Then lectured us that we should have done a better job at keeping track of our invoices. I'm sorry, shouldn't you guys do a better job at your deliveries as well?

Deer Park, employees or at least the driver has been taken advantage of the fact that my mother's English isn't very good and that my mother didn't realize about the extra 24pack of water wasn't been delivered, and kept it or did something with it...BECAUSE we never received it. Heck if we wanted to buy 24pack, it's cheaper at Target (3.99).

Whatever is going on...the employees, the customer service, it's all shady and a big company like Deer park couldn't refund us $5.49 for something we paid with NO PRODUCTS in return is just wrong.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Beware of Moving Scams