logo

Just Brakes = Just Bad
unnecessary brake repairs
2. (0 mins ago)
Just Brakes
Finding unnecessary repairs to Jack up price
3. (2 mins ago)
Lies
4. (3 mins ago)
Roadside bandits
5. (3 mins ago)
Just Brakes Duluth, GA
Rip Off Alert! Do not TRUST!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2012-03-04 by    msmac417

Payment Issues

Chicago, Illinois
debtstoppers.com
False advertisement. Attorneys fail to return phone calls. My mortgage company did not receive some of the payments made thru debtstoppers. Attorneys collected money from my account, now I can't get them to even return my calls.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Feb, 2014 by   Armstrong Leroy 0 Votes
Debt stopper is very unprofessional I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy just like everyone that's complaining are not winders..it's the truth ..they are bad news if you have a important question to ask them they never .. Never answer the phone you will be on your own after they take your money..when you first start there will be a nice person to answer the phone after that you will meet with them and when they get your money you are on your own..never again in life and would not recommend anyone to debt stopper they are terrible
 18th of Mar, 2014 by   love550 0 Votes
This is so TRUE. I have went almost 8 to 9 months trying to reach Mr. Aaron Weinberg and she refuse to call me back. He refuse to answer some of the question I asked. He then proceeded to yell at me like I was his child. I was unable to file a complaint with anyone.

How Countrywide Profited on Foreclosures