logo

Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
4. (32 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.
5. (49 mins ago)

Posted:    roneet

uploading pics without info

India
debonairblog.com
there is pics taken and uploaded without our information and its hurting badly remove it as soon as possible
url of post:-
Comments India Sexual Abuse
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More debonairblog complaints
debonairblog - Removal of a clip

Comments

4th of May, 2010 by   singletonmb 0 Votes
This is not considered sexual abuse. I haven't went to the link provided (and won't). It appears you (or the person in the pic) allowed someone to take a pic while only wearing a bra and the pic was shared. I would start with a complaint to the blog writer, then the company who is actually hosting the blog, and then, if no resolution I would call your local PD to inquire how you may be able to get it removed.

Having said all that, I cannot help but wonder if this is some kind of joke.

Pretty stupid to come on a PUBLIC complaint site to complain about a pic on some obscure blog no one has ever heard of. Are you complaining the pic is there or advertising so people will go look? Why would you complain that you do not want people to see the pic and then give the EXACT url address for people to go look at it.

Before you posted this, very few saw it in comparison to how many have probably seen it now.

I would love to get a reply from the complaint writer (roneet) with the circumstances regarding this pic. If the pic truly is out in the public through no fault of the woman in the pic, that's a shame. Even IF it was posed for (the pic taken with permission), there ARE steps to have it removed.

*I just noticed the person seems to be from India so I opened my mouth too soon. I have no idea what the laws are in India regarding the right to privacy. I would still advise the person to take action against being exploited rather continuing to be a victim of the blog owner. If all else fails, get the pic copyrighted and tell the blog owner they don't have permission to use the photo. In the US, one can sue if they would continue to exploit an innocent victim (again, I know nothing of India copyright laws--just tossing ideas out that may belp).

Best of luck, if indeed you are being victimized.
 23rd of May, 2010 by   rajesh.malhotra 0 Votes
Can you please suggest the process to report such abuses in US? There is no contact information on the site. No email ids to contact so that we can initiate some action. Can you please help with this. Appreciate your help.
 25th of May, 2010 by   Ling Chi 0 Votes
In the US, the owner of the photo has the copyright. If I take a picture of you being an idiot in public, then I can do whatever I want with that photo.
 26th of May, 2010 by   Ling Chi 0 Votes
copyright - the right to a work, image, etc
copywrite - the actual text written to promote a business, product, etc

two different things.
 2nd of Jun, 2010 by   Rashrider +1 Votes
Brother, the mail id is debonairblog@gmail.com..write an email to them and they would reply or remove the pics asap
 26th of Apr, 2011 by   shruti.jinnie +1 Votes
How can i send u my pics to upload it, mail me at shruti.jinnie@gmail.com.
 15th of Dec, 2011 by   sexy.call.girl -1 Votes
hi.im.call.girl.rat...10000;...r the person in the pic) allowed someone to take a pic while only wearing a bra and the pic was shared. I would start with a complaint to the blog writer, then the company who is actually hosting the blog, and then, if no resolution I would call your local PD to inquire how you may be able to get it removed.
 8th of Jan, 2012 by   cant -1 Votes
plaeas see that girl s ass
 24th of Nov, 2012 by   DeepDeep 0 Votes
Dont worry about anything for two reasons:

1. She is a call girl!
2. She is hideous!!!

get a life girl
 24th of Nov, 2012 by   DeepDeep -1 Votes
@sexy.call.girl...10, 000 is too much...i will pay Rs. 100
 24th of Nov, 2012 by   DeepDeep -1 Votes
@shruti.jinnie...just email your photos to workinputs@gmail.com with appropriate title and your photos will be uploaded on the site within 48 hours! You are requested to post your own photos and not stolen or copied ones!

Thanks
debonairblog.com
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   AngryBird m 0 Votes
Deepdeep i contacted you and you said you have nothing to do with debonairblog??
Angrybird