logo

cheating job seekers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dealfind, Ontario Complaints & Reviews - Ripped Off!!!

Dealfind Contacts & Informations

Dealfind

Posted: 2012-03-08 by    Mery21

Ripped Off!!!

Ontario
Canada
I recently purchased two bracelets from Dealfind, one with black crystal beads and the other with red crystal beads. The black crystal bracelet came with 7 crystals but the red crystal bracelet only came with 5 crystals. Dealfind and Shirin Diamond Center advertises 7 crystal beads for all their bracelets. I contacted Dealfind and they suggested that I contact Shirin Diamond Center directly for product exchange and return shipping costs. Shirin Diamond Center has not replied to any of my emails. Dealfind does indeed find good deals but that doesnt mean that the product the you receive is what you actually ordered. Dealfind does not want to remedy the issue instead leaves the customer high and dry. What a joke. Future online deal seekers please go to Wagjag or Teambuy or Groupon instead. At least these companies can afford excellent customer service.
Comments Canada Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Mar, 2012 by   CSDealfind 0 Votes
Dear Mery21,

Thank you for your post.

We are sorry to hear that you that you were unable to get in touch with the merchant for information regarding exchanging your product. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. Please call us directly at 1-855-631-6368, or visit our Contact Us page at www.dealfind.com/contact-us.php and a Customer Satisfaction Expert will be more than happy to assist you in rectifying this situation. Exchanging and returning products is the merchant's realm, and that is why you were directed to them. If you are experiencing difficulties contacting them, we will contact the merchant on your behalf and work with you and the merchant to ensure that you are satisfied with the deal you purchased!

As per Dealfind's Promise, nothing is more important to us than ensuring all of our customers are happy.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for using Dealfind!

Sincerely,

The Dealfind Team
 26th of Mar, 2012 by   mlepera 0 Votes
I wish I had seen this page before I had ordered. 5 weeks ago Dealfind offer a deal in Dallas, I checked the salon's website to confirm weekend hours were available, I called the business and confirmed I could make a weekend appointment and then bought the certificate - 3 days later I get a call from the salon stating they no longer have weekend hours. I called Dealfind and filled out their REFUND request form. It has now been 4 weeks since my original Refund was requested and still not money. They make up one lie after another. They tried to tell me a refund to my debit card would take 30 days because that was MY banks policy - I called my bank and was told that is not true that I would see any merchant generated refund immediately.
I just want my money back.
When I posted a note on the website about getting my refund - they suspended my account.
 27th of Mar, 2012 by   CSDealfind 0 Votes
Hi mlepera,

Thank you for your post.

We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you have experienced with your Dealfind voucher, as well as with your refund. As per your conversation with the Customer Satisfaction Supervisor earlier today, we want to assure you that your refund has already been processed.

As we stated, the refund does take 5-10 business days to show up in your account. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us as we would be more than happy to resolve any issues you are having immediately.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thank you for using Dealfind!

Sincerely,

The Dealfind Team
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by   Happy Canadian 0 Votes
I purchased dance studio coupons through dealfind and when I contacted the dance studio about them, they said that the deal was not authorized by them and I had to contact dealfind to get my money back. I wrote to Dealfind about this on April 4, 2012. Today is April 23rd and I have yet to hear back from them.
 11th of Dec, 2012 by   Cherrie00 0 Votes
I purchased this deal "Pair the sparkle of genuine Swarovski crystal elements with the rich lustre of freshwater pearls and you’ve got the sort of eye-popping elegance you thought was reserved for award-ceremony red carpets. Choose between classic white AA-grade freshwater pearls and exotically elegant black. At 90% off the full value of this beautiful set, you may want to buy one of each." for $29. But I received the set, I was so disappointed. It has so many scratches on them and it looks like from Dollar store. It's just worth nothing. I contacted Dealfind. Actually the customer service is not bad. And everything else I ordered from Dealfind is not bad. At least worth the money I paid. The problem is from the maker 'Shirin Diamond". It is not a accredited vendor. I searched Better Service B. I emailed them the picture of the set. And they told me it was delivered, but I still haven't received. It has been 6 months. Please do not buy anything from this vendor "Shirin Diamond".
 11th of Dec, 2012 by   CSDealfind 0 Votes
Hello,

Thank you for your post. Can you please let us know your email reference to your inquires. Once I have this we can further investigate to make sure we get your questions answered.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Dealfind Support