logo

Design Quote
Fraud and cheating
2. (12 mins ago)
debitcard@bobcard.com
to unblock my debit card
3. (20 mins ago)
Apply urgent loan offer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Dealdash.com Complaints & Reviews - If you don't bid before 5 seconds of the timer, most likely your bid won't get through

Dealdash.com Contacts & Informations

Dealdash.com

Posted: 2011-08-01 by    Ashtoneaa

Dealdash.com
dealdash.com
I've tried quibids and thought dealdash would be similar so I signed up for a bonus bid package worth $84. However, I didn't realize how slow their network is!! If you don't bid before 5 seconds of the timer, most likely your bid won't get through. My bids were so laggy that I lost 3 auctions because the network didn't register my "bid." I know it's not my internet connection because quibids work just fine! Now I have a bunch of bids that I don't know what to do with. I contacted customer service but I'm not sure they will allow me to refund my money. Stay away!!
Comments United States Ebay Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Mar, 2012 by   Xeroid 0 Votes
If ANY of your bids were obtained without paying the FULL PRICE, they will not refund any of your money. Their servers are WAY to SLOW for the volume. I started bidding on an item with at least 5 seconds to go and click after click were ignored as I watched a "regular" win the Ipad. I have about the best setup you could have with Roadrunner EXTREME, an I7 CPU with 16 GB RAM, Gigabit networking, etc. and it was late enough that there was NO OTHER activity on my end. Because I had bought my bids at a discount, their terms and conditions say they will not refund. My complaint here is enough to allow them to remove all my paid for bids, as well.

STAY AWAY !!
 9th of Nov, 2012 by   deejay1954 0 Votes
I won a bid...lol won?? After 3 emails and 2 phone calls leaving a message...I have not heard from them. The site won't let me pay for my winning bid. It was my first time on the site. They got my money...but they lost a lot more in bad publicity. Its posted on my facebook and I have a lot of friends that will be re posting on there site, regarding my experience with Dealdash.
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   mewhat 0 Votes
Please know you are not alone, there are many, many unhappy DealDash customers. If you are on facebook, lookup dealdashripoff on facebook, It’s a community of others just like you, where you will find a wealth of information. You can also go to dealdashripoff.com for help and suggestions. I hope you get some resolution to your issues...good luck!
(Please note WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH DEALDASH.COM. WE ARE A GROUP OF FOLKS WHO FELT WE WERE WRONGED BY THEM AND WANTED OUR VOICES HEARD. We believe we are being heard now.)
 6th of Jan, 2013 by   mewhat 0 Votes
 29th of Jan, 2013 by   DealDash_Adam 0 Votes
I'm sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your experience on our site. Our development team works round the clock to ensure that the site runs smoothly, and we currently provide service to over 1.5 million registered users. We also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee covering all initial bid pack purchases, so trying DealDash really is a risk free proposition! If you have additional questions or concerns regarding this matter, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team. They're available to help customers just like you, and are currently able to respond to all customer queries within 24 hours.
 13th of Dec, 2013 by   CindyRay 752 0 Votes
On November 26, I went to dealdash to try and see how the site worked. I was given 60 tokens equal to $60 with the understanding that if I didn't win an auction, I would get my money returned( $60, ) to try others. This site does not really act like any other auction that I have ever participated in. I learned my lesson the hard way. I won't ever use this site again.
 2nd of Jun, 2014 by   RWPnKC 0 Votes
DEAL DASH got one thing right...the name, you make a deal then they "DASH" with your cash. The term RIPOFF does not even begin to define the actions of this so called "Fair and Honest "bidding site. Just remember advise that I'm sure each and everyone of us have heard at some point in our lifetime. "If it's too good to be true, it probably is." If your in the mood to give away money...just send it to me. You will at least be contacted and will receive a sincere THANK YOU. STAY AWAY!!!

Online Shoppers Warned About '12 Scams of Christmas'

Latest Groups