logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
binary.com
This company still hasn’t paid me full sum
2. (24 mins ago)
A crooked Company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

DEAD SEA KIT, Jacksonville, Florida Complaints & Reviews - took $$ from my account

DEAD SEA KIT Contacts & Informations

DEAD SEA KIT

Posted: 2012-03-24 by    Thanh Deek

took $$ from my account

DS Marketing/Paloma Dead Sea
12021 McCormick Rd apt 504
Jacksonville, Florida
Phone: 904-683-9698
i have the same issue like you and i called my bank, they gave the number to call deadseakit.com but none of the number i could reach then i went back to the website where i ordered the stuff and this is what i find out:
"Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, you can return the unused products in their original packaging up to 14 days after you purchase it for a full refund of the purchase price (less shipping & handling charges). Customer pays return shipping.
Risk-free trial offer: By buying this Special Trial Beauty Kit, you agree to enroll in our Autorefill Program. You will be charged applicable shipping and handling fees upon placing the order and will then have 14 days to try our products and return them if you are not completely satisfied. If you choose to keep the kit, you will be charged the full cost of $89.95. We will then automatically send you a replenishment of the products you have ordered according to our common replenishment guidelines (normally, every 30 calendar days). Your card will be charged accordingly upon dispatch of the replenishment package. Autorefill can be cancelled at any time by simply logging into your account.
Dead Sea Beauty Kit products are ISO-9002 certified and cruelty-free."
Suck ah
Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Mar, 2012 by   Lori Mijers +1 Votes
I have the had the same issue, however i contacted them and they referred me to their terms and conditions. I have to admit, I did not go over them and their terms do clearly state the pricing. I asked the support rep to cancel the refill program and so they did. Overall happy with their products and I feel a little dumb for not reading their terms and conditions but i can't blame them.
 27th of May, 2012 by   fitzsimons 0 Votes
I have had the same problem in the UK they charged my card before the package arrived without any documentation. Their email cusotomer service now claims they cant find me on their system. Will be informing local trading standards officer and bank.
 30th of May, 2012 by   Can you 0 Votes
My case is different. It was worst! Billed for the shipment fee and for the product for almost 90$ and yet THE PRODUCTS WAS NOT EVEN RECIEVED NOR TESTED!!
 1st of Jun, 2012 by   bonnie62 0 Votes
I am not happy as well, I ordered the trial kit and was only supposed to be charged the $5.95 shipping fee. Had 14 days to return product and not be charged. The product came after 14 days, then right after my bank was charged almost $100.00. I called the number my bank gave me to cancel, got an answering machine referring me to their website. May have to close my card to keep further charges from occurring. I do not feel this company is legit!
 8th of Jun, 2012 by   Brawurka 0 Votes
I've ordered the dead sea kit over a month ago, it's never been shipped to me although still charged almost £60.00 which I did not authorised and it said free trial everything you pay is delivery in amount of £5.99, tried to find the number to contact them there isn't one and I bet the products if their even exist are full of shit.
 11th of Jun, 2012 by   lush 0 Votes
I ordered it then read these reviews and am horrified so I cancelled my card straight away luckily only £6 was taken out they sent me the cream but as I've cancelled my card they won't get any more money off me. Pure collagen is another free trial scam and lush illumination is another free trial scam beware xx
 14th of Jun, 2012 by   CarolGall 0 Votes
I have also been conned by these companies. It wasn't until after I ordered the trial size products of dead sea kit and lush that I realised that, in doing so, I had automatically also signed up for the autorefil. I don't feel this is made clear enough on the website and is wrong. If the products are as good as stated then people will want to re-order anyway so it's completely unecessary for these companies to do this, and would certainly put me off buying in future.
 19th of Jun, 2012 by   alain diaz 0 Votes
I was charged for $5.95 on my bank account to try the deadseakit product introductory offer then I returned the product .I then got charged for t. $89.95 on my checking account for the same product refill order that did not get receivedand I cancelled the accountto them by email. they have yet refunded my $89.95.I am reported to their support deadseakit.com and received no refund;
 19th of Jun, 2012 by   alain diaz 0 Votes
I am still waiting to resovel this discreptency.thank you.
 19th of Jun, 2012 by   Geriann 0 Votes
This is a true situation of "READ THE FINE PRINT." Unfortunately, as Lori explained, it is listed in the terms and conditions of the "Free Trial" and this is a method that many companies of consumable products use. I've seen it with tooth whitening products, cosmetics are notorious for this, and I've also seen it on Computer programs that give you access to a website that usually has to do with money making or grants. I have a friend who had $65.00 a month taken out of his checking account by a Grant company because he didn't review his bank statements on a regular basis and didn't realize they were doing this until they had taken over $300.00 and he bounced a few checks.
If you are ordering anything that is a FREE TRIAL, be ready to accept the fact that after the free trial comes the monthly subscription and read all of the terms and conditions before you hit that order key.
 5th of Jul, 2012 by   denyse1 0 Votes
I am absolutely insulted by the audacity of the Dead Sea Kit company and truly empathize with all the other people that have truly been ripped off! I will not buy products like this over the internet ever again! I have also been conned by Lush Illuminations and Dead Sea Kit have taken two payments of £65 and Lush Illuminations have taken one payment of the £70+! I have been given two sets of Dead Sea Kits free trail order in only a space of a few weeks, I have cancelled my card luckily so the buggers wont take any more of my hard earned money, altogether I have been conned for about £200&there is no number I can get a refund on both products and I am completely astonished how they have the cheek to do that!
 24th of Jul, 2012 by   olegranddad1935f 0 Votes
ON 06/25/12 DEAD SEA TOOK $92.65 OUT OF MY BANK WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE TRAIL. I TRIED TO CALL YOU BUT WAS TOLD TO CALL BACK. NEVER COULD GET THRU TO TRY TO GET MY MONEY BACK. TODAY 07/24/12 YOU TOOK $69.95 OUT OUF MY ACCT. WHICH WAS NOT AUTHORIZED. I WANT ALL OF MY MONEY RETURNED TO MY BANK ACCT TODAY. IF IT IS NOT I WILL CONTACT CONGRESS, THE SENATE, FCC, AND OTHERS ABOUT YOUR COMPANY BEING SO PHONEY, WHEN I FIRST CONTACTED YOU I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD ONLY HAVE TO PAY S&H OF THE KIT WHICH WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCT BEFORE THE KIT WAS WAS SHIPPED IN JUNE 2012. THERE IS NO REASON TO LIE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. E MAIL ADDR granddaddyt@cox.net. expect answer today along with the money back in my bank acct.
 4th of Aug, 2012 by   Howard C 0 Votes
The pictures showing Emily before and two weeks after using the two products are exactly the same photo, but the 'after' one is airbrushed. Every single hair on her head is in exactly the same position, and her head hasn't moved by a millimetre. Perhaps you have to sit very still for a fortnight after application ? What do they take us for ?
 4th of Aug, 2012 by   hmmm.com 0 Votes
I ordered the ''free trail '' of dead sea kit. it arrived and I emailed them saying I am not happy with the product I just barely used it and wanted to return it, they told me no as it was used I have to keep it now and I will be charged, so HOW is it a risk free trail, it says you can have a risk free trail where you evaluate the product for 2 weeks then if your not happy with it, you can return it with no charges being taken out. So how do these cheeky sods have the right to say they are going to charge me as I have used the product, WTH! its a free trail to review the product so how am I meant to review a product on a FREE trail if I don't even use any of the cream!!!? I am so angry what a rip off I wish I had known before I order that crap of that site :@
 10th of Aug, 2012 by   brannnn 0 Votes
I'm like everybody else. I ordered the Dead Sea kit free trial and didn't realize I was subscribing to a monthly purchase from them. I realized before any money was taken out of my account and was able to get in touch with my bank in order to cancel any future payments to them
The product is probably a load of rubbish anyway and now i'm just gonna send back my free trial without even trying it.
I can't even get the address to send back my free trial to them and cancel the flipping thing. They are very tricky. They make everything sound so straight forward until it comes to cancelling the subscription.
Is there anybody out there that knows the address for people in the U.K. to send there free trial back to. and also if anybody knows the address for the Clearly Young ILLUMINATION product so I can send them these items back
 13th of Aug, 2012 by   Lindsey2012 0 Votes
My scam has taken a different route. On completing an Asda price guarantee comparison on the Asda site, it lead me to an invitation to carry out a short survey and for completing the survey I was offered one of 3 FREE gifts. I chose the deadsea kit. The kit arrived, a month later another kit arrived and a credit card debit of £57.95. Asda have told me they know nothing of this offer, even tho it seemed to me to be part of their price guarantee site. At no time did I supply my credit card details, I can only assume this had something to do with the Asda site. My credit card company are looking into the matter through their fraud department.
 22nd of Aug, 2012 by   Mrs Marguerite White 0 Votes
I ordered dead sea kit suppose to pay shipping fee and only that of £5.95 from Israle looked at my bank account today they have charged me £59.95 ...what a scam...is there nothing I can do...
 28th of Aug, 2012 by   Pamela Archer 0 Votes
I too have just fallen for this scam, I ordered it on Saturday and today Tuesday it has arrived However just after submitting my order I then saw the terms and conditions at the bottom in very fine print and was horrified to realise what I had just signed up for. I have tried to contact my bank but have to wait until it shows on my account. I am sending kit back without opening it, I only have the address in Israel. I could kick myself for falling for this as I am usually so careful, with all the complaints being received about this surely something could be done to stop this ! I ordered through Face Book and would just say avoid avoid.
 30th of Aug, 2012 by   oohthatsnice@btinternet.com 0 Votes
I am the same. I have ordered the product and then realised it is a scam. The T&C's are not that clear about them automatically debiting your account for refills. I have just spoken to my bank and they have advised me to call tomorrow or Saturday or when it shows on my account/bank statement and they will cancel. If money is debited from my account after doing this, they will recoup the money for me. i ordered through F/B as well. I could kick myself as I did the same thing about 2 yrs ago through them and the same thing happened. Perhaps Facebook should be vetting these companies a little more? I'm in the U.K
 15th of Sep, 2012 by   sqiggybum 0 Votes
I too got the trial of the dead sea kit at a the cost £3.95. i must say i have been using it cos i thought wow this is a good size trial pack. then when checking my bank account online saw that they had taken £59.95 from my account. I found the website and read the small print at the bottom, ( which at the time of ordering the trial pack didn't notice anything about recieving the refills every month at the cost of £59.95. ) I ckicked on the contact link and sent them a notice to cancel anyrefills as i did not authorise this payment. i sad that i was contacting my bank to stop any payment from my account. After about 10 minutes or so i recieved an email from them saying that my order had been cancelled and no more products will be sent to me. I have kept the copy of the email from them, to show my bank in case of further payments without authorisation.
email address is as follows: DEAD SEA BEAUTY KIT (support@deadseakit.com).

Tax Hacks: 3 Tips to Avoid an Audit