logo

Global Tel Link
I work at Global Tel Link
3. (24 mins ago)
The Wig Gallery at Greece Ridge Mall
Swindled, cheated, lied to, mislead
4. (24 mins ago)
Consoles4less - - Xbox360
Not recieved
5. (25 mins ago)
CoolHandle Professional Web Hosting
illegal billing on credit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    siddiqui10

SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER

ELECTRONICS
Pakistan
I bought Split air conditioner from Dawlance dealer, After two month problem started in it After compalin Dawlance person come and temorary solved the problem after charging 400 PKR but after 5 month they told that my split AC compressor have been ceased thats why it is not cooling.They replaced compressor free of cost because it was under warranty but after 2 month again problem came in the AC they came and fully serviced the AC after charging 5000 PKR but when they fixed they told me that its compressor again ceased and this time i have to pay 10800 PKR for compressor I paid 10800 Rs and they fixed the AC but after 20 days again problem came in my AC when checked the AC they told me that its compressor again ceased and now again I have to pay again 10800 PKr.Any one please help me for rectifying this problem now I will write in my will that never never purchase Dawlance product they have bad technical support their technician dont know any thing because both time compressor ceased only because of technician fault.
My email address is siddiqui03@gmail.com
Comments Pakistan Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Feb, 2011 by   aaa102321 0 Votes
i agree with the gentleman as my frifge also suffered from almost the same problem. These dawlance guys are now just making money and not making reliable roducts. i will never ever go for purchasing their products again.
 3rd of Jul, 2011 by   Rana Saeedullah +1 Votes
The Manager,
Dawlance Service Centre,
FAISALABAD.

Dear Sir,

With due regards it is stated that I have registered a complaint at your office vide complaint No.7895 dated 02-05-2011 regarding out of working of my Refrigerator. On 03-05-2011 the technician of your company visited my home and charged Rs.600/= vide receipt No.326844 dated 03-05-2011 as inspection fee. After that the company picked up the said Refrigerator for Gas filling from the workshop of Madina Town and returned the Refrigerator after filling the Gas and charged the Gas filling and Carriage fee.
When we start the Refrigerator it founded the complaint was still stands. We approached the concerned workshop. They again picked up the said appliance for a long long time. We approached you and complained against such delay. After a long period they returned the Appliance with the charging Rs. 7, 000/= as cost of New Compressor and some other charges.
Now the point is this that the complaint is still there and the new Compressor is making noise and working constantly without any break which shows that working of Refrigerator is not in proper way.
Keeping in view of the above narrated position you are requested to look into the matter and make necessary rectification of our complaint at your end otherwise we have the right to peruse the consumer court.
Your early action in this regard will be appreciated.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours truly,

(Rana Saeedullah Khan)
H.No.18/11, St.No.2, Muhammad Nagar,
Samundri Road, Faisalabad.
Cell. 0333-6501147
Dated: 04-07-2011.
 4th of Apr, 2013 by   Touseef murad 0 Votes
before 1 weak i bought a refrigerator of dawlance from sadar bazar karachi. i facing alot of problem with this refrigerator cooling problem starting problem it, s not working properly i complaints 2 to 3 times but they responding. what i can do??? wastage of money
i am totally dissatisfied with dawlance products. they not focusing on quality of products they earning money
Touseef Murad
yaqoob shah basti Manghopir near garm chashma house number 288 karchi
 2nd of Jul, 2013 by   naeem kayani 0 Votes
dawlance chief mc bc is fraud.
 16th of Jun, 2014 by   waeed +1 Votes
Dear Sir.
We brought a Dawlance Refrigerator In June 2012.Now 3 years becomes and its stop cooling because it wiring is so low quality .Iron wiring became rusty and stop cooling in door .We have only five member in family not heavy use of it.please tell as what we do now...???
 16th of Jun, 2014 by   waeed 0 Votes
Dear Sir.
We brought a Refrigerator Serial no.037990.Its has completed 3 years only but now its stop its cooling in both door because it has iron wiring and its became rusty.Your company should insure that it may copper wiring other way it my cause of your company name down.please tell as what we should do with it..
 14th of Jul, 2014 by   anas akram 0 Votes
Sir, mene 4 din.pehlay dawlance ka hzone refrigerator liya aur ghr laa kr jb chalaya tou wo chala he nai..jb dawlance walon ko call ki tou aik din baad bnda aaya aur kehny laga k is mein problem hay isay showroom mein lay kr jana parayga..mene usi wqt dealer ko call kr k.fridge wapis krwa di aur payment lay k same day same fridge aik aur dealer say purchase ki .hab fridge laaya tou pehlay 5 ghntay theek kaam kiya wo.bhi srf ooper waly hissay mein aur kal sehri say wo bhi cooling nai...i just call the dawlance and they are again saying k kal tak bnda aayega...basically dawlance compnay even dont have an idea about the importance of fridge in any home especially in ramadan...thats y they are saying k kal bnda aayega...meri saari cheezein fridge mein 2 baar kharab hogyi..and they are just..huffff..i just want to say one thing that now in 2014 dawlance conpany is. Just making the moneyyy...no reliability...it sucks..seriously...Anas Here...0334-0960321 Islamabad

Sleeping Comcast Employee