logo

Gameloft
Unauthorised subscription
2. (19 mins ago)
Thrive Extreme Health
Seller didn't inform to cancel subscription
3. (38 mins ago)
england
Seat Cushions
4. (45 mins ago)
Getinterviews.com
Resume Writing Rip Off
5. (47 mins ago)
drugpillstore.com
Fault tracking number and fake promises from the agents

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

David Chambless Complaints & Reviews - Stressful and unpleasant experience!

David Chambless Contacts & Informations

David Chambless

Posted:    Valerie

Stressful and unpleasant experience!

I am writing this letter of complaint in the sincere hopes that I can receive justice and closure due to the stressful and unpleasant ordeal I and my family have faced, of recent. The issues I speak to surround the company United Home Mortgage and specifically the branch Vice President, David Chambless, audit # MBO655436. The specific location and number of his branch is at 12323 SW 55th St. Suite 1002B, Cooper City, Fl 33330, 954-237-0125. To make a long, complicated story short, the main problems surround: 1. a breached agreement for a lower mortgage payment made between myself and wife (Tera) and the aforementioned David Chambless. 2. the physical threats made by Mr. Chambless (toward myself) upon our not agreeing to the terms/payment he presented at our house closing on November 6th, 2006. A feeling of helplessness has plagued myself and my family as we are now in a struggle to pay a mortgage we can not afford! This is a time which should be celebrated and enjoyed, instead there is fear and intimidation. Can someone help us, please?
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Oct, 2011 by   Ramelle  Best Advice +5 Votes
Are you finished with your stupid, uneducated foolishness yet medicwiz2020?
 31st of Oct, 2011 by   medicalwiz2020 -4 Votes
No. All the copy pastes of the state law supports exactly what I said. That whether or not something constitutes abuse, depends on whether it is done in anger, the age of the child, whether or not the actions are "reasonable" or "justified", if there is a mark left. etc. etc. I think the state laws posted for Cali, and Maine are pretty clear in that there is no clear cut definition for abuse. There are a myriad of factors that are taken into consideration and those are outlined in the state law. Bottom line, you cannot "discipline" your child however you want and say it's no one's business. These laws state that there are limits and parameters on the discipline that a parent can institute. To say that if anyone tries to limit the way you discipline your child you will put your foot up their azz, is stupid and several people above have said that they can spank, hit, push, shove, and sit on their children and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Not in my presence.
 31st of Oct, 2011 by   medicalwiz2020 -3 Votes
Well then you go right ahead and do that. Smack them, and push them and kick them and hit them. Just be ready to explain this to police when they come to respond to some "concerned bystander's" call. It is you that is stupid. I had never heard that phrase, and I assume you are quite familiar with it since you have it at the tip of your tongue. I'm sure you have been on the receiving end of that comment more than once. Poor Toad! Chin up...People are doing research to find ways to "fix stupid", all the time...I'm sure we will have some sort of medication for that before long...Don't you worry! Maybe your poor kids will grow up and find a cure for the ignorance that ails you...Unless they end up in the federal pen doing an interview for A&E about how their parents spit, sat, pushed, shoved and smacked them since birth. Promising! You should teach a parenting class.
 31st of Oct, 2011 by   successones +1 Votes
Um Medical Whiz, not even close. Just one final comment. They are right, you are wrong - law is black and white.
 31st of Oct, 2011 by   medicalwiz2020 -1 Votes
Success, are you saying that the law is not subjective? Whether or not a parent is spanking "in anger" is not black and white. The force with which a child is hit cannot be measured in black and white...A parent might think that the action is reasonable, while the court may find it was unreasonable. If a parent hits a child hard enough to leave a mark on thier body, that parent could still argue they "did not hit the child that hard". The determination as to whether or not the action was taken in anger, or the determination as to whether the corporal punishment was "reasonable" or "justified" would have to be made by a third party (usually the courts). How can it be black and white? One man's "not that hard" could be another person's "unreasonably excessive". @ICU, what do you mean? You called the police on someone else or they called the police on you?
 13th of Jul, 2012 by   Knowthis +1 Votes
David Chambless- he has spent the best part of his professional career as a car salesman- now he's in the mortgage / real estate biz. I know for a fact he has spent considerable time in jail, which is why I don't think he has an actual license to be a Broker. As for sexual harassment, the man has a long history of issues when it comes to behavior. Can't feel sorry for the wife she knew what she was getting into. He already had 4 kids when they met. 1 with the babysitter when his wife was pregnant, 2 with the ex and 1 he had dodged out on.
Maybe he's an upstanding citizen now? And great to trust your money to? But I doubt it.
 13th of Jun, 2013 by   medicalwiz2020 +1 Votes
KnowThis: Believe me his karmic debt is satisfied staying with the beastly woman all this time. I think she knew what she was getting into. The question is, did he? Her behavior is so white trash and so unprofessional it is embarrassing. He just makes excuses for her and tries to ignore it, but I wouldn't wish that woman on my worst enemy.
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   Nicolethewife! 0 Votes
This is is obsurd. All of your negative comments regarding anything personal are complete lies. It was entertaining reading all of them. I laughed a lot. Thank you. I also did want to offer a cautionary note to the "old folks" commenting. Turn your hearing aids up and listen to my much younger than you lesson on what you elderly call " the World Wide Web". Although all you old folks chose to be cowardice and create false identities I know exactly who you are. You see grandmas and grandpas, all you do is click on your fictitious scardy cat name and it shows where the devise you are commenting from is registered. It gives it away. You know they offer community counter courses, free if charge for the elderly FREE of charge. Not one of you are educated beyond high school (one not even a GED!) all of you are incapable if supporting yourself, and live negative existences and unfortunately your children are all messed up because of it. Well done! Nicole
Ps. People that are not uneducated, cowardly senior citizens sign their REAL NAME. Live TRUTH.
 30th of Sep, 2013 by   MH305 +1 Votes
I was a Managing Partner for a branch UHMC. Dave was a womanizer, his wife was very unpleasant, and the company was full of empty promises. I am not shoked the Licenses were REVOKED!!!
 6th of Dec, 2013 by   information provider 0 Votes