logo

Davi & Valenti Movers

Posted:    Steave

Bad service

Davi & Valenti Movers
I have a complaint against Davi & Valenti Movers (a division of Wheaton worldwide) that you can add to your website.

I had them store my furniture, which was new, in 2006. They delivered it to me in 2008 covered with mold. I spent 6 months cleaning up mold and having it tested. Then D&V sent their own inspector who found no mold. My mold inspector said the wood had mold in it and the furniture needed replaced. D&V's inspector did not do a test on the wood and did not take swabs of articles I saved from inside the drawers. Some pieces were also scratched and broken. Anything leather had to be thrown out. One belt was melted onto a coat and one of my dressers had mud splashed on it. It wasn't raining when they picked up the furniture.

My dealings with Leonard Valenti were vicious. After the furniture was delivered, he called me prior to 7 a.m. one day. When I answered the phone, he screamed "I'm going to have you arrested." He couldn't find my certified check I gave the driver when they delivered. Fortunately, I had a receipt.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Consumer advice: Extended warranties