logo

Data Infovision Pvt Ltd.
fraud company
2. (28 mins ago)
subarupartspeople.com
They are thieves and scammers
3. (40 mins ago)
Bennington Hills Kennel
Care of dog being boarded
4. (44 mins ago)
Peak Potentials Training
Big Scam - No Integrity
5. (52 mins ago)
RITZ INTERNATIONA HOTEL LONDON
ABOUT DIPLOMAT PETER BECKINGHAM,DEPUTY HIGH COMMISSION MUMBAI INDIA OR MY APPOINTMENT LETTER

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Datehookup.com / Owner Contact Info, Valley Forge, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - Fraud / Owner Contact Information

Datehookup.com / Owner Contact Info Contacts & Informations

Datehookup.com / Owner Contact Info

Posted:    6xBigJohn

Fraud / Owner Contact Information

Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
Have you ever been a member, or put forth any effort to become a member of the free on-line dating service known as Datehookup.com? If so, you undoubtedly have run into problems that you thought would be resolved through communication with customer service. Chances are you either received no response, or your problem remained unresolved. Your search for a telephone number to call or address to direct written correspondence was both frustrating and fruitless. Well, I am here to help.

You first need to know whether or not you are still an "active" member of the community. This is not as obvious as one might expect. Each "nickname" a member chooses is linked to a given single email address. You can have multiple nicknames and Profiles only if you have a different email address for each, which is not a problem if you are with an ISP like AOL. I joined the site this past summer under a particular nickname. A few months later, with no notice or warning, I was told by other members who were friends of mine that I was no longer appearing in their "favorites" section, they could no longer access my Profile and a search for "nicknames" could not locate my account. I sent an e-mail to customer service which was not responded too. I found this an odd situation, since I was still able to access my own Profile when signed on, and it still appeared as though I could post commentary in Pennsylvania Chat. When returning to chat after posting, my comments were not available to view.

Under the impression this was a computer glitch, I attempted to make another account under a different name. This new account was met with the same problems, and there was no notice that the account was awaiting approval. The same problem was attendant to three other nicknames, all with different AOL email addresses. Despite being denied full access under any name, all still received regular e-mailings from Datehookup.com notifying me of new members in my area; members with whom I could not communicate. Then I realized that this was not only deceiving to me, but to all the advertisers on the site as well. Any number of active members provided to advertisers would be askew. Afterall, Datehookup's records would reflect at least five (5) active accounts just for me when really none existed. I then embarked on my campaign to find out who was actually behind Datehookup for the purpose of issuing a warning prior to contacting all of their advertisers on an executive level. If you have an unresolved problem, perhaps you would like to communicate with the owner directly. This information is accurate as possible.

The owner of Datehookup.com is Dustin R. Weirich. His nickname on the site is merely "Dustin". Mr. Weirich also incorporated a business in California on August 30, 2004 called Search Floor, Inc. The registered address for this internet related business is 117 Lost Oak Court, Roseville, CA, 95661. This address is believed to be his home address, although I have not telephoned any neighbors, voter's registration or real estate property assessor as yet to confirm. The telephone number for this business where you can reach Mr. Weirich is 916-787-0817. His home telephone number is 916-788-9629. Next time you have a problem, drop Dustin a line. Maybe he won't be so cavalier with personal calls as he is with customer service...and tell him Big John D. Pettineo sent you.
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Aug, 2010 by   datehookoff 0 Votes
i am having a problem canceling my regristration to this website. It will not reconize my lgin info so i cannot get in to cancel

does he have a website or email address
 3rd of Nov, 2012 by   Ccww12 0 Votes
My pictures are being used on this site. I dont wanna be on this site will u delete the account.
 6th of Feb, 2014 by   ln9611 0 Votes
I can not delete my picture from datehookup.com. I want my information gone from the site immediately!
 18th of Apr, 2014 by   adorable38 0 Votes
There is a rapist on this site! Very disappointed this site doesnt screen profiles for sex offenders. I'm pissed off! If I dont receive a response today I'm taking this matter forward! I have gone out with a rapist, but didn't find out until weeks later. Somebody better explain!

Where Should You Put Your Money?

Latest Groups