logo

Daniel Young's Pushbutton Cash Site Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-05-15 by

harrassment

Daniel Young's Pushbutton Cash Site
I got an email from him. When I clicked on the link he wanted $47 for his software so I could make money. When I tried to exit the page the browser wouldn't let me leave. Instead it repeatedly had popup messages like a typical virus. I emailed him to quit sending me his offers but my requests were ignored.

Daniel Young's Pushbutton Cash Site

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Push Button Cash Site is just another ripoff, but on steriods. Their persistence ( after trying to delink from them) is indeed harassment. For God's sake do not send them money!!!
 15th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
if you purchase, they'll hit you up for upsells and you'll get a zillion other enails offering the same type software, -and their "SUPPORT" is ueseless since they do not even you answer any questions you submit so as a beginner I can't even get through instructuions, Good luck getting a refund, you'll get no reply at alll. I fell for the HYPE
Don't you!