logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
3. (0 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
4. (1 mins ago)
Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Daniel N Gordon, Eugene, Oregon Complaints & Reviews - FDCPA vios and Fraud theft of Identity

Daniel N Gordon Contacts & Informations

Daniel N Gordon

Posted:    skullyone@yahoo.com

FDCPA vios and Fraud theft of Identity

Daniel N Gordon PC
Eugene, Oregon
This man and his side kick Alyworth violated a huge amount of FDCPA.
They fabricated credit card statements and moved me into court W/O
a VOD or any real documents that would support a win on their side.

Right now a Class Action has been filed in Spokane I am hoping to be added
to this case. I am planning on a criminal fraud and FDCPA case for myself
because of the out right perjury on the tape recorded hearing I plan on going there
and getting a copy of the hearing. Then I want to go to the Supreme court and
demand a immediate disciplinary hearing if not a immediate disbarrment based on the Class
action that is pending the arrogant side kick LIED TO WASHINGTON STATE BAR and tried to
male me look like I did not know what I was talking about...

I would appreicate any assistance in my quest for Justice and some Revenge of Truth..

Sherry Becker
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jul, 2009 by   ConsumerWon +1 Votes
I have a friend that unfortunately got hooked by Daniel Gordon as well. I'm going to check with the OR Atty General to see if they can't get involved. Where can I find out about the Spokane class action suit?
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   fred9999 +1 Votes
I just received a call from a Robert Alexander of Daniel N. Gordon, P.C. They say I owe a large amount from an American Express account I thought I had settled several years ago. I never received any written documentation on any more owed, after I had paid off the entire balance to American Express, and closed the account. I am not sure how to defend myself in all this, without getting trapped into legal fees.
 28th of Jun, 2010 by   T.Coleman +1 Votes
Sherry Becker can you contact me. I'm in Spokane washington. Please respond back to this e-mail and i will then give you may e-mail to e-mail.
 23rd of Jul, 2010 by   whiteeagle13 +1 Votes
This guy is a DIRTY RAT. How he sleeps at night is beyond me. I feel sorry for anyone who has to be around him. I would say more, but I do not want to get my blood pressure up again. This guy is simply not worth it. He is relentless and DOES NOT STOP going after pennies from hard working people. He is a sorry failure of a man.

Good luck to all who have to deal with him.
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   Gracie 61 +1 Votes
I found your site and experiences too late: I have been paying monthly installments on a debt that I thought was almost taken care of, the credit company was sold. They stopped communication, then d. gordon begins the game with increased amounts due. The past 12 months I have mailed payments, asking for a statement. They just mailed me a statement with a extremely large amount, considering I closed the account years ago. My credit report shows it is paid off. I am seeing my attorney shortly to put a stop to this. How many more are out there?Is there a class action suit? I may be able to help.
 21st of Mar, 2011 by   Luckyme2121 +1 Votes
A chubby man with an old white car handed me a letter yesterday that I am being sued by American Express. I called the American Express and they said it was forwarded to NCO collections agency and that they do not have the account anymore. How can they sue using the original creditor's as the plaintiff? It seems skeptical to me. I will keep on researching if that is possible. Any info/advice anyone could give will be greatly appreciated. Lawyer's name is Matthew R. Alyworth and the firm is Daniel N. Gordon, P.C.. It has a case number on the right hand side. Could this be real or a fraud? If I call the district court, will they be able to verify if the case is really existing? Please help.

Lucky
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   sueconken +1 Votes
GO ON LINE TO WHAT EVER STATE YOUR IN AND YOU CANE LOOK IT UP.HE PURPOSELY MAKES IT LOOK FAKE SO YOU WONT FOLLOW THREW BUT ITS REAL GO TO NEXT LEVEL CREDIT.THEY WILL HELP YOU..HES A JACK ASS AND A THEIF SO BE CAREFUL
 22nd of Apr, 2013 by   Kikikris 0 Votes
I filed a claim with the BBB. Daiel Gordon refued to stop a suit for a debt that I owed, only because HSBC did not send me out my insurance paper work. There was a lawsuit againt HSBC for fradulantly charging insurance and either not honoring it or not paying the premium that is took from it's costumers. They lost. Daniel Gordon also accessed my credit report without proper consent, I have a fraud alert also that didn't catch this. Still dealing with them garnishing me. They are the absolute example of low life blood sucking attorneys who have collection agencies. Everyone has removed or responded to my complaints, but they refuse to pay back the money and stop garnishment.
 27th of May, 2013 by   th!sman 0 Votes
Please do this something about this. Go after this miscreant even if he won. Consult a Dave Ramsey endorsed consumer lawyer at collectionbully.com (most will take your case on contingency, or just search at NACA.org.

Your attorney will help you to reverse the default judgement. After that go after that miscreant for violations of FDCPA and anything else you can hit him with so you can hurt him where his $$$ will hurt.

You have to do some reading. Start here http://www.debtorboards.com/index.php?topic=21542.0
Also post your question at debtorboards.com for further advice. People there are experienced with this kinda crap.

Banks Clean Up on Homeowners Insurance