CVS Pharmacy

I have had difficulty with the pharmacy at 1551 E. Sunset Road, Henderson NV store #8787 in the past with shorting pills in my prescriptions, however, today was the worst. I went to pick up my prescription and the woman told me the price and I questioned her if she ran it through my other insurance because the copay is cheaper. Right away she got and attitude and was argumentative. She went to the computer and checked and came back and told me that insurance denied it. I told her that could not be, I just filled it 90 days ago. Then she told me the system froze up and she couldn't give it to me now? huh? I called my insurance company and they said they did not deny it, it is approved...what scam is this woman pulling? The insurance company gave me an 800 number for them to call...after tryiing to talk to a supervisor, I got another person and I gave her the 800 number...my husband went over there and she informed them they are too busy to call the number? What? I did not get my meds right now, but I could not believe the tech lied and said it was denied...the other woman tried to give me excuses for her behavior. They tried to make it seem like we did not know what we were talking about. The 2nd woman even said she did not hear the conversation, but the girl did not tell us what she told us? Oxymoron isn't it? I can no long trust this pharmacy, I got the feeling someone is scamming for more money. Why would I pay more money when I should not have to...but the worst was their attitudes and horrible customer service on every level...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful?

2nd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Another problem with the CVS pharmacy at 1551 E Sunset Road, Henderson Nevada. My endocrinologist accidently sent my prescription for Byetta (diabetes medicine) electronically to this pharmacy. Because of other problems, I don't go to this one anymore, I get my prescriptions filled at the CVS at Sunset and Valle Verde. I called the pharmacy at Sunset and Valle Verde on Tuesday and told them what happened and they said they would have the pharmacy at Sunset and Whitney Ranch fax it over so they can fill it. Well, I went there today on Friday and they still had not faxed it over to the one at Valle Verde and Sunset. This is my diabetes medicine, I need it. I am so sick of the pharmacy at Sunset and Whitney Ranch playing with my health. I think I will get an attorney and see what my options are. The girl at the Valle Verde called them and they said they have been busy, too busy to fax over my prescription? Then they shouldn't be in business. I will complain to the Nevada Pharmacy board, my insurance companies, and whoever else I can. I understand CVS just does not care how they put patients in jeopardy. I am done!!!

CVS Pharmacy Logo CVS Pharmacy