logo

Cultlotto.com

Posted: 2012-07-16 by    Kris627

non payment of winnings

cultlotto.com
I have been playing for a long time and when I finally decided to cash in my winnings of $16.49, I never received it. I requested it in Jan 2012 and it never came. I noticed that, considering that they are supposed to have hundreds of thousands of players, and they have been in business for a lot of years, they haven't paid out very much money...and I don't believe they have ever paid out any of what they claimed, now that I have read the other complaints. I suspect that they have some kind of program that would never actually let anyone win any of the big prizes anyway. I realize this kind of thing happens all the time, but it was still a big disappointment.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of May, 2011 by   BaysiderGene 0 Votes

Cultlotto.com - Refusal to Pay Winnings
CultLotto
United Kingdom
cultlotto.com

As happened to lesstare (and undoubtedly many others), we never received our ~$19.58 lotto "winnings". The winnings are always listed as "pending"; it's now been over six months since "winning". CultoLotto refuses to retain any e-mails; it is owned by Crown Games, U.K.
 7th of May, 2011 by   BaysiderGene 0 Votes
Oops! "...retain..." should be "...return...".
 21st of Jun, 2012 by   Neodrelle 0 Votes

Cultlotto.com - Stay away from these guys
Cultlotto.com
cultlotto.com

CultLotto.com is/was an online advertiser venue with awards to players based on an in-house drawing and included instant, daily and weekly lottery drawings.

Site is currently offline and likely there are a large number of players that have not been paid their current or past award balances.
 7th of Jul, 2012 by   poobs 0 Votes
I am one of those players that have not been paid! It keeps saying that I have a payment pending now for about 3 months, and it also says that $47.00 has been sent to my paypal account! WRONG! Is there anything I can do to get my money from them?
 7th of Jul, 2012 by   poobs 0 Votes
I think I will contact the advertisers, who are paying them to let them know what cultlotto is doing! And if I do not see these companies pulling their ads of of Cultlotto's site, then to me they are just as guilty! And I will NEVER buy their products!

poobs