Impossible to get your win

I won $15. 10 months ago playing lotto. I never rec'd & emails went unanswered. This seems to be the case with several players. My account does say a reward is pending, not to request another until the first one clears.
Complaint comments Comments (5) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

10th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Same thing here. Cashed out well over 60 days ago and have not received the payout. Promises are made, but no results.
 10th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Requested payment 0f $29.44 on 10/26/10 and nothing's being done about it. Christopher Reinz answers all questions except the ones about my payment.
 14th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Just received the $$ from the 1/2/11 cashout.
 8th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I cashed out over 4 months ago for $47.00 says it is pending, but also says it went into my paypal account! WRONG!
 2nd of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Like everyone says, CULTLOTTO IS A SCAM! Like with everyone else its says I have a payment pending and not to request another one until it is paid! Well looks like I will NEVER be requesting another one because the one I request has been pending for well over a year now! If anyone out there knows how we can make them pay us please e-mail me @ ragdoll63@gmail.com! Thank You!

Contact Us