CU WEST

Posted:

Text fraud message

Arizona
My husband and me continue to receive text messages which says that our credit cards have been blocked. It is from usengh@messaging.sprintpcs.com

Also, the number they provide is from the Montreal, Canada area code.514-9945964. From the number of complaints, someone should intervene.

sincerely, eph
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Comments

8th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes

CU WEST - fraud
credit union west
Arizona

these people keep sending test messages telling me that my debit card has been frozen. please call this number to take care of your account. i call to tell them where to go. it's an automated system and they want me to enter my card number and pin number. this has been going on for over a year. i contacted the actual credit union west and they said they can't do anything about it, but they do acknowledge the scam. i have never used them as a bank and never would. why is it just their bank? how did they get my phone number? this can't be right. can't someone do something?
 26th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

CU WEST - Attemted to get me to call them using false information. stating that my card starting with 4852 had been deactivated
unknown