logo

Intoxalock
Hidden Fees
2. (5 mins ago)
Motorola India
Very poor customer service!
3. (6 mins ago)

AC repair

cross country home services
Watauga, Texas
Phone: 817-514-8015
Its been almost 3 weeks since my ac went out. They are giving me a run around on when they are mailing my claim credit check which is in the amount of 1258.06 I have to pay 1737.00 dollars of the cost to replace my ac. Please search the keywords Cross Country home warranty reviews and read so far there are 183 complaints against this company. They tried to tell me I needed a new cement pad and that the cost was 150.00 dollars and 85 dollars to level it. 300.00 dollars to haul off the old unit. I have been lied to and I told him I wanted to see a signed contract by me saying that i knew that this stuff wasn't covered. I asked him for a copy of the price list so I could look at it. Chris who is in the office of the president of the company said it would take 2-3 days to fax this to me because he had to give it to the distribution department because they were in charge of faxing all documents. Have not got either one. 3 weeks in Texas heat with my family. Staying in hotel and my mothers house 3 weeks and still no ac. Chris called me back and said he needed an actual proposel to process my check this was Tuesday 1 said if I could get him this by that afternoon then he could mail the check out on friday. I called today friday and all they could tell me was that they received the documents. and it could take another 2-4 weeks to get my check. I have my part I need their part to get my ac fixed.
Comments United States Home Insurance / Warranty
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Cross Country Home Services complaints
Cross Country Home Services - AC Unit

Comments

7th of Apr, 2010 by   DAVEMON -1 Votes
My AC just went out and the Cross Country warranty is useless. They have used delaying tactics and their "policy prcedures". Net, net it will taek three weeks to ge the AC fixed. My house is 90 degrees. DO NOT BUY THIS INSURANCE.
 19th of Jan, 2011 by   Brilly -2 Votes
To the first comment - if they did fix it how much did you not have to pay from the warranty? I have this and yest there are sometimes some fees associated with the warranty but it still has saved me a ton on the full cost. Also - I read the warranty before I bought it so I knew what I was getting. If you work in contract sales as I do with cellular - I find most customer never read what they are signing up for.
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   conqueror 0 Votes
Do you have any idea of how many complaints are on the internet against your company? Consider yourself to have lost one more customer. I pray that God will speedily crash your company unless you choose to make good all the faulty service you have given your clients and all the lies you seem to have told them. How can you sleep at night knowing you have cheated and carelessly serviced people's complaints. God punishes the wicked and bring them down to their end. The bible says, "Evil doers shall be soon cut off." My mom is 82 and you need to make good your warranty and fix her system. She needs a new thermostat; the one that was installed is no longer working properly. How inefficient can a service man be to NOT check the thermostat? How brilliant is that? I don't intend to pay another dime for anything. Her money is already stolen which means you get nothing for giving your money away; this is what she got. How can you have the heart to do that to any one ever! You need Jesus; He doesn't treat people that way.

Common Scams to Avoid on Your Next Vacation