logo

fake document
Buy High-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards
3. (15 mins ago)
ken hiner
Travel Visa, Passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver's license,diplomas,degrees,certificates Specialist
4. (17 mins ago)

Crocs Contacts & Informations

Crocs

Posted: 2011-03-29 by    claireb

Crocs shoes

I bought a pair of crocs work shoes(no holes) couple days ago. I wore them at work. They were rediculously hot. My feet were sweating all day. I put some holes on the side of the shoes, thought it would help release the heat, but it didnt, at all. I wore them only like 3, 4 days, my feet started itching. I never had this problem with any kind of shoes. It's so disappointing cause I've heard people say they are comfortable and great. (Now I know they meant the ones with holes.)
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Apr, 2013 by   Clifton Pietersen 0 Votes
i bought a pair of crocs for my daughter for school... she had it on for 4 days and the 5th morning she was busy putting it on then the strap snaped... to pay R300 00 for a pair of shoes and only wear it 4 time... i dont think thats cool... i stay in Tanzania and only going back to South Africa in December... dont think they going to exchange then... what can i do?

Birthday Freebies!