logo

Germanwings Airlines-
Discriminatory mistreatment at Stuttgart airport
3. (8 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fraud - deducted money without permission
4. (10 mins ago)

Lisa Eastwood

CRM Rewards Departmen
501 40th Street Bldg. A
Phone: 1-800-449-3596
I recieved a letter from these people saying they had good news for me and that they had been trying to reach me. THIS IS A FRAUD and I do not know how they got my name and address.
Comments United States Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Nov, 2008 by   Phillip 0 Votes
I just recieved one in the mail too! I searched for it and found this site! Damn Lisa Eastwood :P
 6th of Nov, 2008 by   el d 0 Votes
ok i just got one too. what should i do? it's signed by lisa eastwood. what is this???
 7th of Nov, 2008 by   Hope Myers 0 Votes
hey i got this letter in the mail and I tried to call back and it just rign and ring.
 8th of Nov, 2008 by   janeen 0 Votes
I just got the same letter, lucky me... lol. Thank god for google. Ms Easrwood didnt do alot of research, if she did she wouldnt be trying to get my account info. I drain that account myself. lol
 10th of Nov, 2008 by   Korey Smith 0 Votes
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!
 13th of Nov, 2008 by   Martrice Lewis 0 Votes
Lisa Eastwood is a stupid bitch!!!
 29th of Jan, 2009 by   Tofie 0 Votes
I also received a letter in the mail stating i won something and had to call to redeem it. So i did they said I won a 3 day 2 night stay at a hotel of my choice (out of 90 they supply). They tried getting me to buy magazines to get free ones, but i told them i was all set. Then I made sure to ask if I was signed up to buy anything they stated no, then said they would transfer me to their supervisor. Tanea then picked up and asked to verify name and address i did then she said i would have to pay the shipping of the hotel coupon ($1) by any kind of debit or credit card. This made me suspicious so i told her i didnt like to give out this information to anyone...and asked if there was another way to pay the $1. She said by check or money order just to write the PIN on the check or money order. and thats were i left off i want to send the $1 cause it sounds so good but everyones saying its a scam but I didnt agree to buying anything or give out my info.

so im wondering did anyone send in the $1
 10th of Feb, 2009 by   Phaethon247 0 Votes
I actually was just in the same situation you were! And Yes I did give them my debit card number...I really don't care I've had great experience canceling a debit card several times before and VISA is great about getting your refunded. So if there are any problems, I'll kick them right back in the ass! I'll let you know what happens...
 16th of Feb, 2009 by   Liz 0 Votes
I also received my rewards letter from CRM Rewards Department. I called the toll free number and the receptionist said that I was chosen from my state of people who had cell phones and a license. She said that I won a certificate for the 3 day 2 night stay from a list of resorts. She told me that usually Air and priority shipping are more expensive and to go with the normal UPS ground which is $1.49. I said that sounded fine. She did not ask for my card number or how it would be payed, so I assume it might be one of those "pay when you get it". She then asked for my day number that I could be reached at so her supervisor could call to verify everything. I gave her the number and I asked if that was all and she explained the reward to me before we hung up. If I get a call back I will be sure not to give out my card information.
 10th of Mar, 2009 by   Sylvia 0 Votes
Lisa Eastwood has struck again!!! I recieved a letter in the mail saying "We've been trying to reach you with Good News!" I don't know what I was thinking, but my mother and I called it to see what the good news was. Sure enough some lady is blabing on about how I won some credit card, phone and license drawing for my state. I got sick of listening to her so I pawned the phone off to my mother. My mother said she could hear kids in the background. That's when she just hung up on the lady.
This is totally a scam, don't waste your time listening to some chic blab and hear kids in the background. You think they could be a little bit more professional.
 6th of Apr, 2009 by   Richard 0 Votes
Tofie I experienced the same thing. I got a call from a girl named Tammie and her supervisor was Tanea and I didn't sign up for any offer or give out my debit/credit card number. I however gave them my phone number. I was told about the 1$ shipping charge and I said I didn't want to give my card number so she said I could send a check to their address. However I am scared that they might use the check as proof that I signed up for their subscriptions and bill my account or something.

Some of these companies also have a history of not recording the entire conversation and only recording/editing those parts where you sound like you're signing up for their offers, so they can use it in court against you.

If they are generous enough to send me gifts worth hundreds of dollars, then I don't see why they can't cover a 1$ fee themselves.

If something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. There's no free lunch!
 11th of Apr, 2009 by   Allison 0 Votes
I also received the "Good News" letter. I was told I won a 3 day 2 night trip, asked to buy magazines, I said no to everything. Then I was transferred to a supervisor, Judith Garcia, where I asked a lot of questions, here are a few:

Me: How did you get my information?
Judith: Through your internet usage and phone directories.
Me: Do you have any verification to prove to me that this is not a scam?
Judith: Well we've been in business for 17 years.
Me: I don't live anywhere near Bakersfield, CA and I have never heard of your company.
Judith: You'll just have to trust me.
Me: Are you accredited with the Better Business Bureau?
Judith: Yes, I checked just last week.
Me: Well I'm on the BBB website right now (all of you can do this as well) and it say's you're not accredited. Why is that?

At this point she starts arguing with me telling me I'm wrong, when I'm starring straight at the "NO" on the BBB website. And proceeds to tell me I should just mail in a $ 1.00 (originally $1.49, they've found a smaller envelope so they can reduce the price, or so I'm told) check because I told her blatantly I feel like this is a scam and was not comfortable giving her my credit or debit card information.

I kind of want to send in one green US dollar. Not a check. And see what happens.
 15th of Apr, 2009 by   lisa 0 Votes
WARNING! If you are not sure about this, don't send a check either, then can then access your checking account for more than you authorized and charge it under several different company names before you even realize it. And it takes time to prove you didn't authorize it to your bank.
 17th of Apr, 2009 by   that girl 0 Votes
I recived the letter and I talked to them and gave my info got the free hotel stay used it and it was great I love the magz that Ive been getting and I also have switched the magz for diffrent ones and the were o helpfull you people just need to quit being so wrried about fraud because I have fraud protection on my account and I also had to do a recordind with a recording stating everything that I was reciving. they are not a fraud just a maggazine company
chris----
 20th of Apr, 2009 by   a guy who received the letter 0 Votes
haha this last comment by "that girl" was probably from that girl that answers the phone when you call the 1 800 number! trying to scam in another form
 7th of Jun, 2009 by   BamaBeachBoy1970 0 Votes
I have just received the very same letter, and of course te first thing I did was chck on-line with the BBB. And, well I wasn't surprised to see the "NO" in the results. Yet, when I called to confront these charlatan's, I dialed the given "800#". Well, the telephone simply rang and rang. And, eventually switched to a busy signal. So, maybe, between the time of the mailing my "Good News" announcement and my receipt of it, the organization was forced to close by the authorities. We can only hope. I intend to look into this matter further, and update you all on my progress.

Sincrerely,

R. Greg Garrard
14760 C. H. Harbin Drive
Tuscaloosa, AL 35405
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   Maribel Rivera 0 Votes
I reciving a stupid letter from lisa eastwood for good news i try contact with her and dont answer this its a shit letter and fake dont trust in LISA EASRWOOD
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   Maribel Rivera 0 Votes
This stupid shit Lisa Eastwood its fake becaus i see all letters and i said dont trust in CRM rewards department its for stolen your identity.
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   Lisa Eastwood 0 Votes
My name is actually Lisa Eastwood!! This is horrible! Trust me people, these letters weren't from me! I really love the comment from the guy that said "Lisa Eastwood is a stupid b***h!" That's scary that people send out letters with your name on them like this! Ugh!
 4th of May, 2011 by   tinydancer6892 0 Votes
A few months ago, I did a survey online to receive a free $100 Walmart gift card. A few weeks ago, this company called me and told me I had won the gift card along with a free $40 gift card in gas and a free $25 gift card in dining services. I was pretty suspicious and asked repeatedly whether I could trust them. They gave me the name of their business (Customer Reward Department) from Phoenix, Arizona, and that they have been in business for 12 years or so. All I had to do was pay $3.95 to get these gift cards shipped to me. I said ok, and gave me them my name and debit card number. I'm a college student so this opportunity sounded great to me. For some reason, I gave them the wrong address, and I called back the number to change it. But it immediately said they were busy and could not take my call. I called multiple times, and the same thing happened. So when I checked my bank online, it said that they charged me $3.95 like they said. But me being a college student I only had $6 in my account, and my bank charged me $20 for security issues! Now I'm really in the hole! I called Walmart to see if they could change my address, and they said that I was probably scammed! I'm so pissed...

Grandparent Scams