logo

Norwalk Community Hospital
RACIST NURSES, AND HARASSMENT
2. (0 mins ago)
Lifetouch Photography
Terrible service, no refund received
3. (29 mins ago)
Prizeclaim@freelotto.com
Unable to ascertain prize money
4. (39 mins ago)
oneforkids.co.uk
Fake DVDs and seller is liar
5. (41 mins ago)

Cricket Contacts & Informations

Cricket

Posted: 2012-11-07 by    change we can beleive in

Arizona
Getting through to a person at Cricket is next to impossible, it is an aweful experience. Their IVR is hopeless. People need their phones, I paid my bill on 11/03 and have a text msg from them confirming that I did, it shows up on my bank statement as well. I cannot make a call because they claim that I haven't paid the bill.
I'm done with them.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Nov, 2008 by   cehawk 0 Votes
I went in the store in Gladstone MO On Englewood. The sales rep was a young guy who called me a Nigger.

I have been calling cricket customer service since this happened at 10 am and no service rep has answered the phone.
 26th of Mar, 2009 by   say-duh123 0 Votes
well i order my phone offline on dec.24, 2008 on mycricket.com.. when i got the phone and try to get it turned on they told me that my account was under someone elses account. so now its march and i still havent got my phone turned on.. cricket is a rip-off.. and im goin to sue them.. dont go with cricket because they are bad business... trust me i know..
 29th of Mar, 2009 by   CChambers 0 Votes
Colleta You should have kicked his ass. That would have solved that problem and that would have been a quick lesson learned. So the next time he saw a Black female his ass will think twice about the NIGGER word. A quick 101 on ass kicking would have done the trick. I have the service and it sucks. I will be changing service very soon.
 6th of Jun, 2009 by   Unhappy Cricket Customer 0 Votes
The problem that I am having is; I purchased a phone for my son that is in school in Indiana and I live in Houston, TX. I wanted Cricket to put my son’s phone and my phone number on one account so that I could pay for them both at one time. That was apparently too hard for Cricket to perform the first time. Therefore, I called customer service to fix the problem and they said that I had to call back in a month to cancel the service and then put both phones on one account. I did what Cricket customer service asked me to do. The next month, my son’s phone was turn off because; they said his bill was due on a different date from mind. I told Cricket customer service that was not correct because I called your customer service to have my son’s phone put on my account to pay on the same billing day.
Cricket customer service told me that my son’s phone billing date was different from my billing date and I need to pay a $15.00 reconnection fee for my son’s phone. I asked to speak to a supervisor about the situation. I then waited on hold for about 45 minutes. The supervisor never answered the phone and the Cricket customer service representative told me that I would still have to pay the $15.00 reconnect fee. I told the Cricket customer service representative that I refuse to pay a fee for something that was not my fault. I later called Cricket that day to talk to another Cricket service representative about the situation and then she put me on hold to talk with someone else in customer service to help me. Then the person that answered the phone hanged up the phone on me. Later, someone in customer service blocked my cell phone from calling to talk to a live person in customer service with Cricket. I’ve used Cricket cell phone service for over seven years and there customer service is the worst that that I have ever experience. I guest the best thing for me to do now is switch to T-Mobile like I should have done in the first place.
 21st of Nov, 2009 by   chyna_1988 0 Votes
Cricket Wireless is the worst cell phone company in the world. Their customer service sucks and they are very rude!! I wish the call center was in the United States so I could kick the ass of the broken english speaking representative I was speaking with.
 16th of Dec, 2009 by   momacamel 0 Votes
their coustomer service sucks, i went to a local store after i found a phone listed online with multimedia messaging capability my phone did not have. it was listed 50% off & another $20 off if you ordered online, i did not want to wait for the phone to be delivered so i went to the closest store. they gave me such a run-around. like they could not understand the the difference between 159.99 - 20.00 if ordrerd online and was going to charge me 139.99. i ask, forget the 20.00 online discount what is 50% off 159.99. they still argued with me. you got to remember, theses are not americanc! they do not understand basic math. but that is no excuse! when i was leaving the store, the guy behind the counter said f--k you.!!! but you can not get hold of anyone to complain! aparently they dont care what their employeen do or say as long as they get their money!
 28th of Dec, 2009 by   terexita 0 Votes
I ORDER 2 MESSAGER II PURPLE PHONES I GOT 1 PURPLE AND 1 SILVER WHEN I CALL THEM THEY TOLD ME I NEEDED TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SO WHEN I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY TOLD ME I NEEDE TO GO TO A COORPORATE OFFICE SO I DROVE FOR 1 1/2 HOUR AND THEY TOLD ME I NEEDED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER A BIG DISCUTION THEY CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY TOLD ME I NEED TO RETURN MY PHONE AND BUY ANOTHER ONE WELL THEIR NOT THE SAME PRICE ANY MORE AND THEY SAID THIER SORRY BUT THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THEY COULD DO.SO I TOLD THEM I GOT THIS PHONE BY MISTAKE I DIDN'T ORDER THIS THEY SAID WELL ONCE THE ORDER IS DONE THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE SO I TOLD THEM I WANT TO CANCEL MY SERVICE IF THEY COULDN'T REPLACE MY PHONE FROM THE ONE THAT I REALY WANTED AND THEY SAID OK CANCEL THE SERVICE BUT THEY WILL NOT SEND THE CORRECT PHONE. CRICKET'S CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS BIG TIME THEY REATHER LOOSE CLIENTS THAN ACCEPT THEY DID WRONG.THEIR DEALS ARE NOT TRUE IT'S A BIG RIPOFF .BEWARE CRICKET IT'S A BIG SCAM AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS AT ALL. IT'S ONE OF THOSE THINGS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE.I WLL NEVER RECOMEND CRICKET TO ANYBODY AT ALL ABSOLUTE ANYBODY CRICKET SUCKS.
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   vbowman 0 Votes
I purchased a phone from Cricket wireless. After 7 days of waiting for my existing number to be ported from my original carrier, I returned the phone. During the week I spoke to several representatives, a few supposed managers, who were no help at all. This involved a medical emergency where I needed my previous number transferred to the new service so I would be able to receive a call regarding my son needing a kidney transplant. After one week of no resolution, I returned the phone and was refunded in part! They kept $22.48 for activation fee (which we were told was waived at time of purchase), and taxes (on a product I no longer have!)

I would NEVER advise anyone to make a transaction with Cricket.
 8th of Jun, 2010 by   Stanley E. Smith 0 Votes
I am very "UPSET" at Cricket because I have had problems in the past and yet having problems with "CRICKET CUSTOMER SERVICE." I called customer service at 1:10 pm (Memphis Time) and was on the phone until 2:45 pm when I finally talked to a representative. I was very UPSET and MAD constantly listening to the phone ringing and ringing and then it hangs up on its own and continues to do it. And then you know the whole routine once you dial the number again and again.
And I Know that was a "DAM" Shame to have to stay on the line that long to talk to a Representative. Cricket seems like they are not really concern about the customers and it a shame that you can't understand what the representatives are saying because it seems like all of them are "FOREIGNERS"
and can bearly speak ENGLISH. And after all of that waiting the representative did not help me at all. I should have been the customer service representive because I knew more than he did. I feel that they need to get "MORE TRAINING." I hope something is done to better the service and stop treating the customers like you all don't give a "DAM." But you want your money for the service. I will be concetering another service who I hope will present BETTER service.
 24th of Jul, 2010 by   wealthgoddess 0 Votes
Their customer service is so bad it is virtually non-existent. I wouldn't say that the customer service reps are rude they are just incompetent and have no authority to help most of time. They just apologize. I don't want apologies I want the problem rectified. Apologizing and not doing anything is even more infuriating.
 13th of Sep, 2010 by   ONONOMIS 0 Votes
THEY SELL PHONES AND INTERNET SERVICES AND THEN WHEN YOU HAVE A TECHNICAL PROPLEM THEY TELL YOU TO CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WHEN YOU DO THAT ALL THE REPRESENTATIVES CAN BARELY BE UNDERSTOOD THEY DONT FIX THE PROBLEM AND ARE VERY RUDE. NEED TO GET FLUENT SPEAKING PERSONAL THAT CAN SPEAK ENGLISH. CRICKET HAS BEEN THE WORST I MEAN THE WORST SERVICE I EVER HAD. ALL THE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONAL ARE JUST REDICULES AND NOT HELP FULL AT ALL AND ARE RUDE! I WILL NEVER DO BUISNESS OR RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYBOD NOT EVEN TO MY WORST ENEMY.
 15th of Sep, 2010 by   Cricket Ryan 0 Votes
Hi On.,

My name is Ryan and I work on behalf of Cricket Wireless. We are sorry to hear about your experience with customer service and would be happy to help you by having one of our corporate customer service reperesentatives contact you directly to better assist you.

Please provide a description of your request along with your account #, Cricket # and best number to reach you directly to our dedicated corporate customer service representative.

Upon receiving your details, our team member will be in contact with you in the next 48hrs upon receiving your request as we continue to assist previous requests. Please send to mycricketnation@gmail.com

Ryan on behalf of Cricket
 14th of Apr, 2012 by   ex cricket 0 Votes
I am still waiting to talk to someone.
 12th of Sep, 2012 by   Decidida69 0 Votes
It almost seems as though each time I have purchased a new phone (upgrade from the one before), I end up having a problem with my Cricket service. Last time it was the constant problem of putting minutes on my account after countless purchases of a $45 top up card, now it is almost the same situation. I purchased a new phone at the end of August, because I was told by Cricket that my previous phone Huawaii Pillar, was the reason why my calls kept dropping every hour. Come to find out, that wasn't true because the same thing happened with my new phone (Zte Chorus). Never dropped, brand new & my calls were STILL dropping every hour. After reporting THAT problem, my calls went from dropping every hour to every 6 hours. What I wasn't aware of, was my plan change. I was on the 45 dollar monthly plan where everything is unlimited; calls, text, picture messaging, long distance & web services, but when I had my account switched over to my new phone, one of the employees (a male) changed my plan from the $45 unlimited monthly, to the $45 Paygo which only has 1000 free minutes. I was not told this. After calling customer service about it I was told, "We can't do anything about that, we don't offer refunds". I have to wait until I get another $45 & call Cricket customer service to switch my plan BACK over to the $45 unlimited monthly. I was also told that maybe this happened because once I purchased the new phone, I reactivated it at a point where they didn't offer $45 unlimited monthly. Their excuses make no sense. It is now September 12, 2012 & after speaking to another customer service rep (Nathan) at the beginning of the month about the same rate plan change, Nathan also suggested, I buy a $45 top up card because my current funds that they credited me for on my account (only AFTER I filed a BBB online complain about them) wasn't going to carry over once they go through the process of canceling my account, so they can migrate my account & finally change my plan to what I want it to be. Well, I called Cricket customer service this morning after purchasing the top up card & was told that they cannot change my plan now. I have to have either a debit/credit card for them to change my plan from Paygo to a Wireless plan. Which doesn't make sense because I have been purchasing top up cards to put funds on my account since I first became a Cricket customer. Then I was told, if I want to use the top up card, I would have to go to a Corporate office for them to do something with the pin number on the top up card & if I wanted to change my plan over the phone, I'd have to have either a debit/credit card. Why am I being told NOW that I need a debit/credit card when the last two weeks I was told all I needed to do was purchase another top up card for my plan to be migrated & changed? If someone had informed me before now that I can't use a top up card in order to change my plan, I wouldn't have wasted my money & of course Cricket doesn't give out refunds, so it's pretty much, either you use the $45 dollars on your account right now (because we aren't changing your plan) or you go to a Corporate office about this. I am completely through with Cricket & I will be reporting them to every Consumer Complaint website I can possibly find because they're liars, the employees are liars (Nathan, Jay & whoever else I spoke to because they have the records of each time I called to complain about this since August) & they cheat people out of money.
 7th of Nov, 2012 by   CFig 0 Votes
Glad I got of Crcket and I am very happy with my new better internet service
 12th of Mar, 2013 by   drh-1 0 Votes
I understand that they are a discount plan, that is why I have been using it for a child, but this company is horrible to work with.
 21st of Sep, 2014 by   PAM DALEY 0 Votes
I AM WITH CRICKET WIRELESS. PAY OVER $60.00 A MONTH FOR MY SERVICE. BEING ON A FIXED INCOME i DECIDED TO GO WITH A LOWER PLAN. II WAS TOLD I COULD NOT DO IT AND THE PEOPLE HERE IN PHENIX CITY ALA ARE RUDE1111111 YOU ADV. ON TELEPHONE ABOUT CHANGING PLANS BUT YOU CAN NOT WHY11111111111111111111111111111111111111

Credit Report Ripoff?