logo

UKMail
Shocking Behaviour
3. (5 mins ago)
Interactive Option
The rep started to charge me for nothing
4. (8 mins ago)
Merlin Money
Refund
5. (19 mins ago)
Loancare Servicing Center Inc.
Awful Company!!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Crestview Lending Group, South Beloit, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Scam and fraud

Crestview Lending Group Contacts & Informations

Crestview Lending Group

Posted:    Valerie

Scam and fraud

Crestview Lending Group
103 Wayne Street, Suite 430
South Beloit, Illinois
Phone: 877-432-8685
Today is 6/26/08. I found other rip-off on Crestview Lending and felt it would be remiss of me not to include my experience with this supposed Lending Group.

I received a phone call from from Patrick Reed on or around 5/28 stating that I had been approved for a loan of $5K and all I needed to do was supply four monthly payments upfront and the loan would be released to me w/n 24 hours after payment had been received. I sent the money, $900, via MoneyGram to a Caroline Weaver in Canada on 6/6 and awaited my loan. The loan was never deposited into my account as per my signed agreement.

I received a call from a Jeremy Fenwick stating that the insurer of financier had re-reviewed my loan and in order to process it they would need an additional four months in advance. I explained my situation to Jeremy and he told me that I would be refunded on 6/27 of the loan or I could provide the additional funds before the the 27th and receive my loan. I was able to come up with the additional deposit a few days later and waited my loan again that he told me would be released w/n 3 hours. No loan.

After several attempts to reach Jeremy he seemed to be concerned and said that he would speak with Accting to see why my loan had not been released at 3:00pm that Friday. When I called him back he said that the financier had backed out and that they were not supposed to do that and that they would be punished to the full extent of the law. He was able to find another loan for $8k and would work out the terms. When we next spoke he wanted me to send an additional $700 for a deposit to secure that loan which was supposed to be released immediately. I flat out told him that was not doable. If I had money to keep sending him, then I would not need the loan. I asked for my money back again when. He said I would be refunded still sticking to June 27th and that they would add an additional $200 to the refund. So I am supposed to be refunded $2028 per Jeremy which is the two payments of $900, the money gram fees and the additional $200.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Crestview Lending Group complaints
Crestview Lending Group - Fraudulent loan conpany

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2008 by   Adam Matheny 0 Votes
I just today found out this was a scam. I don't know if they did this to you or not, but they also got into my computer. When I was contacted I was very skeptical and told them I needed a day to think about it. I looked all over google and BBB and found nothing bad, no scam reports, only basic business info and the BBB report was empty, meaning no complaints for a year and a half.

Today, I googled them after calling the number with an automated voice answering to say "Thank you, goodbye, " every time I called and this was the third post on google. The first page was full of scam and fraud reports. How can people do this to others? How do they believe this is ok to take advantage of people already in need of money and take ALL the PENNIES that they have?
 9th of Jul, 2008 by   Julie 0 Votes
well we tryed this scam place. we sent the 900$ and were told we needed to send an additional 900$ so we told them to send back our 900$ and we do not want the loan and we have yet to see our 900$ again, a month later.

Perfect Food Company Scams!

Latest Groups