Crestline Window

Streaks between panes / seal issue

Elko, Minnesota
Phone: 952-224-8663 (work)
I sent an email to the consumer services department on 8/24/09. Got immediate automatic "got your email" response from the department saying I would be contacted. Not a word since. Called several times to obtain a mailing address to send my complaint to. No such luck. Was on hold for over 20 minutes, then decided to leave message and was disconnected. It took another 5 minutes before I was able to leave my message. That was 4 days ago...no response. I need someone to contact me either by phone or email...at this point, I simply want your mailing address...can't seem to find it on your website...I wonder why that is????
Was the above complaint useful?

24th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Call the owners and other top executives of Weather Shield (crestline windows) about being ripped off

Kevin Schield 715-360-6408
Mark Schield 715-360-6671
Chris Schield 715-693-8538
Jay Lodholz (director of service) 715-965-4662
John Anderson (national sales manager) 715-6305140
Brandon Brunner (corporate counsel) 715-965-2911
Dean Reilly (service manager) 715-965-3801
Darla Weber (quality manager) ????????????
Bob Eckert (director of customer service) 715-560-0775
Jeff KIBLER (marketing manager) 715-630-6369
Ron Modrzynski (door plant manager) 715-965-4449
Pat Henrichs (glass plant manager) 715-965-2897
 20th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Crestline does NOT stand behind their junk windows, they make excuses instead of fixing the problem/s. We have had troubles with Crestline windows since the day we picked them up from Menards (they also do not stand behind the windows) the windows Menards shows in the store are not the same quality you get when special order. the windows were cheaply wrapped with no protection. We've had the repair guy over 3 times, (he's more like a mediator) . Here's some of the problems we've had in the first couple days/weeks/ months:
Bowed frames, 2 bowed window pane frames (cut wrong), frames out of square, twisted frames, broke/uneven mullion joint, bad springs (can't open), 2 cracked window frames inside and out, bad seals VERY leaky, bad locks, MAJOR ice/water build-up, so bad that water runs down onto our jambs...and not because our house is too humid (they like to say that to put the blame on you)
These are a few of the problems we've had in the first 6 months, I can't wait to see what the first year brings. Don't buy Crestline windows they are JUNK!, we learned the hard way and for what we payed for "special order size" windows (which we found out later that 4 of our windows were stock sizes and Menards charged us a special order fee) we could have bought much better quality windows, and not to mention the money we have to spend on replacing the seals/weather stripping on the windows. I have seen where many others are looking to file a class action suit...I'M ALL IN!!!
 28th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have numerous issues with our crestline windows. Had to pay for vinyl parts. They made me send pictures etc. Never admitted to any wrong doing. Blamed everything on the installers, even the sun. I currently can no longer open 6 windows. We replaced an entire window 4 years ago because we couldn't stop the leaking. There are 54 crestline windows in my home.
House is just 10 years old, and have had issues the first day of moving in.
 10th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
My wife and I built a house in 97 and the windows have been rotting out for several years. They are wood casement windows, and the bottom of some of the sashes have rotted off completely. I don't know what is required to start a class action lawsuit, but count use in.
I too have had problems with the windows I ordered from Menards, some of them were not even square, the sash part...
This company needs to be sued out of business!!!
 10th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
I purchased a Peachtree brand set of sliding doors with a 20 year warranty. I now have a problem (11/2014) (windows new in 2005). I find out from Menards that Crestline bought out Peachtree. While trying to get warranty work from them, they now say that "oh, we didn't buy the Peachtree brand" So you have no warranty. What a bunch of bull shit this is. I would never and I will pass it along, buy ANYTHING that has Crestline OR Weathershield name with it!! They are shit products and warranty is as worthless as the company!!
 8th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
I also purchase Crestline windows on an addition I put onto my house in 2003. In 2013 I started to notice that the windows looked "dirty". Didn't think anything of it until I went to clean all of them in the spring of 2014. The "dirty" was between the window panes. I called Crestline and was told the windows were out of warranty but they would send me the double pane glass "at their cost". I then got the invoice for over $1000!!! I can replace all these windows with Andersons for $1400. These windows were all manufactured at the same time and obviously there was an issue with the sealing or gas used in the double pane glass. I have now become the cheapest BAD advertising that Crestline could ever have. I go out of my way to let people know what I experienced with them.
 23rd of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I bought a sliding glass door in 2004 and have the streaked lines between the panes. Menards do nothing but hand you the card to call Crestline or contact them by email. good luck. The email site is down and you wait forever if ever to get someone to answer. I have had no luck with getting this window replaced etc. If they try to charge me $1000 like above - I can tell you right now that is not going to happen. I will be contacting the attorney general of Iowa with my complaint. Shame on Menards for not helping and for carrying an inferior product.
 5th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
Our home was built in 2003 with approximately 30 Crestline windows and 2 sliders in the house. Some of the widows are double or triple wide.
We have "dirt" and "streaking" between the pane in the majority of windows.
My attempts to contact Crestline is nothing more than an exercise in futility. Apparently, there is NO contact information available. If anyone has a
suggestion PLEASE post it.

Lilia Lamoureux
 10th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
Don, t Buy any windows are doors they don, t stand behind there product .There crap. The worse company I have .had any dealings with.I will never put any of the Peachtree companies products in again. Just True Services.; John T. Sogrodneck

Contact Us