Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Cresent Jewelers, Henderson, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - Scam and fraud!

Cresent Jewelers Contacts & Informations

Cresent Jewelers

Posted:

Scam and fraud!

Cresent Jewelers
Henderson, Nevada
Phone: 702 263-4220
Gave me an incorrect customer service number first, then when called they tell you that there is noone to help you, gott the run around store said call cust. serv. and they said call the store. Still waiting after a month for 1800 dollars refund, mow cust. serv. doesn't answer phone . People at store are rude keep sayiong we know you talked to corporate ( no one ever returned my call I didn't get past cust. serv. lady). All of a sudden the manager happens to know that corp. changed checking accounts and I might have to wait a week longer. Sounds scary I don't know if my refund ever got processed you should be able to get an update or some feedback. What a way to run a business. Forget about cust.serv. w/this company We were lied to from the beginning and story kept changing. 30 days is what 20 working days add up to and that is unreasonable to make someone wait, do they really want my return business.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Cresent Jewelers complaints
Cresent Jewelers - Return policy is unreasonable!

Contact Us