Credit Protection Association L. P.
I am not sure how Credit Protection Association L. P. gets your information from previous companies. They sent us a letter saying we owed X amount. Here is the kicker and the telltale sign that they are about to scam you. "We are offering you a final opportunity to settle this debt at the DISCOUNTED amount of blah blah blah."

So, I hope you would first ask yourself, if I owe a legitimate company money, why are they discounting it?

Do your research, simply entering their name you will find thousands of complaints.

Call their 'toll free' number 1-888-233-4620 inquire to whom you supposedly owe money to. In our case, they said we owed money to CHARTER (cable service), even though the account had been closed for well over six years.

Verify with your supposed company about balances. In our cased we actually had a credit of 3 dollars on this account with Charter which they wanted to settle.

Call Credit Protection Association L. P. back and ask them how they can live with their selves scamming people -- and just wait till their 'professional' side hits the fan, they cuss you out tell you they will speak to YOU when you can use proper English and then hang up. I guess they don't think --Fraudulent-- is a real word, I suppose it is a semi large word that could be hard to understand, especially if you make a living scamming people.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

2nd of May, 2010 by    0 Votes

Credit Protection Association L. P. - Trying to resolve a bill
Credit Protection Association L. P.

I have faxed and called these people 4 times to try to talk to a person. The toll-free number is no good to try to resolve something. You cannot talk to a person. They are threatening me about my credit report. Well, so be it.

Contact Us