logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Magic loans
refusing to reply to messages left with them re-refund
2. (24 mins ago)
Watch glass came off

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Crazy 88, Frederick, Maryland Complaints & Reviews - FAKE!!

Crazy 88 Contacts & Informations

Crazy 88

Posted:    Kaelynsmommy09

FAKE!!

Crazy 88 auto loan
Frederick, Maryland
CRAZY 88 AUTO LOAN IS FAKE... DO NOT INPUT YOUR INFO..They are scam artists that steal your information!!! please don't fall for there scam...
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Crazy 88 complaints
Crazy 88 - Bait and Switch

Comments

25th of Apr, 2011 by   sickofthe bulll +1 Votes
The people who put this bullshit scam together need to be duct taped together and floated out to sea where the only hope for survival will be to eat one another
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   Behind The Scenes +1 Votes
Behind the scene: Yes the comercial is a bit of a scam I'd say but its not an accual lot. The commercial is just a lead site for dealerships and used car lots to get people in the door basicly. Every industry uses extreme advertising to get customers but I don't like having to lie to my customers to get them in the door so when I call I explain this whole thing and try and get them honestly and this is how our dealership gets leads. Unfortionally, your information doesn't only go to one place so you may get multiple calls. So you may get a dealership that isn't so honest as us. Our dealership uses multiple bank to help you get approved and we have the guariteed approval as long as you fit 2 qualifications: 1. you make atleast $950 a month 2. you have a valid drivers license. Note: We don't approve amounts just people. I'd further explain if your interested in being a customer our dealership is located in Hamilton New Jersey. Give me a call 1-609-586-7600 ext 146 and just tell me you are from the complaint board.
 29th of Apr, 2011 by   True Or False? 0 Votes
I was checking on this after seeing the commercial last night, my friend is looking to buy a car, so glad I researched before getting him involved in this scam. All of you need to get together, find an attorney and file a class action lawsuit.
 31st of May, 2011 by   KeepingItCrossEyed 0 Votes
Today my mom told me about this crazy auto deal... ...and i'm glad I decided to Google the info first: Knew it was too good to be true!!! First of all, why in the hell should I willingly give a automated machine my personal info? Well folks, I did - up until the point of address reference. WHAT!!?? My address? (H, to the Naw!!) I immediately hung up the phone and decided to check it out online, and Voila!! Thank You, Jesus!!! For the establishing witnesses!!! On top of that, I don't wanna have to go to jail running over nobody in the sales lot!!! LOL!!! Ya'll save your dimes and go get something legit.
 9th of Jun, 2011 by   HE Got Me 0 Votes
Crazy 88 is a lead source in which multiple car dealers buy leads and convince customers to come in so they can get them to put down real money pull co-signers and pay a ridiculous payment, I worked at a dealer that uses the source for leads, and i saw my share of pissed of people, dealers have call centers bring in the leads saying no money down and all that BS, real sales people use it to find out whos interested in vehicles and then tells them exactly what they need, dont blame the sales people, thier doing thier jobs, blame the ones who call you and the owners who support these people by buying thier leads.
 9th of Jun, 2011 by   FM Texas 0 Votes
I just finished watching this Crazy 88 commercial on channel 2, here in Texas. The first thing I thought about is, if you pay $88 down, how can you possibly pay for a say a $25, 000 car? It would take about 30 years or more to pay the car off. This commercial could not be a plausible one simply because of the calculations.
 18th of Jul, 2011 by   Ziggy1967 0 Votes
The commercial is where they break the law. They break it on state and federal levels. They advertised here in Ohio $88 down and $88 per month. This is a lie. It is a regular auto loan like any other. And you will be expected to have adequate credit and a down payment and full coverage insurance to even think about the deal. If your credit is approved, the payment will be more than $88 - guaranteed. In other words, please don't give them any of your information. Don't waste your gas or time in going to a scumbag dealership where you will be lied to and treated like trash. And yes, they do sell your information to other companies for any use. If you want to build your credit and lose allot of money in the process, go to JD Byrider. You'd stand a better chance of getting a car you can't afford from them. The old adage, " If it sounds to good to be true...", applies here to the nth degree. Lastly, PLEASE call your state attorney general and complain about this scam.
 1st of Aug, 2011 by   lillarda 0 Votes
like a moron i fell for it to when i got there instead of $88 down and $88 a month they wanted $2, ooo donw and $250 a month if you read this please dont fall for it and if you think about it you can sue for fawls advertisment. because they say every one gets the good deal and there contact info is fake like the 1800-290-1079 doesn't even work
 14th of Aug, 2011 by   AndrewJenny 0 Votes
I just saw this ad on This TV, here in Indianapolis, IN (about 3 in the morning). I've had my share of credit troubles, so when I saw the lady say she got an Escalade for $88/month despite having 2 evictions and a TAX LEAN from the IRS (of all things, j.h.c!), I knew it was a scam. I actually thought it was a front for an auto title loan: you can pay $88 bucks a month because they hold the title (so it's not really your car). But I guess you MIGHT get $88 for up to THREE WHOLE MONTHS before your payment jumps up to normal. And I guarantee they'll just bump up the interest rate to cover the loss on those 3 months. And they'll nicely pay off your current balance, because they just add it back in to the amount you borrow. Good God, I hope these people burn.
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   ewop 0 Votes
its as bad as those phoney preachers wanting a 1000 dollar seed that god will multiply 10 fold.what a bunch of bull.i cant believe people fall for these scams. wake up people!
 30th of Aug, 2011 by   Dimples D 0 Votes
I received a call today asking me was I still in the market to purchase a car. I told the rep at the 800 number I wasn't shopping for a vehicle anymore and how did they receive my information. She asked me why wasn't I still looking for a vehicle and I replied that I had already purchase a vehicle on Friday. She told me that they can refinance my car that I had just purchase she just needed to verify the last four of my social security number. She then told me that I was 100 percent approved with 0 down payment and an loan officer will be contacting me in 30 minutes. The loan officer did indeed call about 20 minutes later told me that i was approved for $26, 000.00 with no money down. I told her that I had just purchase a car and she told me that I could get something else or refinance the car that I have. That didn't seem right to me because I haven't even had the car long enough but she ensured me that they would buy my car from the bank and allow me to buy another one or keep that one because I was already approved from Citibank and another bank with the interest rate in single digits. It sound to good to be true and normally when things sound to good to be true THEY ARE! I started to look on the web to see the type of inventory they had and I could not find any A I C dealer in Manassas VA nor a dealer American Import Center in Manassas Va on 9100 Centreville Rd. The only dealership that came up with that address is the AIC Kia of Manassas VA. That was a big sign to me that something wasn't right. I then came arcoss this site and look at what i found. I'm so glad I researched before I took a day off of work and drove 2 hours for a scam. Thank you writters so much for helping me and I hope I can be a help to someone else.
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   lisamaybug 0 Votes
Read the disclaimer at the end of the FAQ window. It tells all it is a shame they are allowed to fool people as they are doing and making them spend gas money they don't have to spare i think it is false adv. But who am i did not go for it and glad i didn't well good luck to all who persue charges against them i hope you when and shut them down.
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   lisamaybug 0 Votes
I found out that you have to read the disclaimer it tells it all it is on the FAQ window. Ashame so many are fooled i aslmost was. Those of you seeking charges against them should do so. It is false advertising. Hope you all win. Good luck and Gods guidance be with you.
 10th of Sep, 2011 by   JEKIRA123 0 Votes
i knew it was a sam last night when i me an my wife seen it on TV we was laughing we knew it was to good to be true so i called the 1800 number an an a voice response sysytem thats a scam then i went to the internet an told me to include a social i did a fake one an i gave them my number i am waiting on them to call me i am a license paralegal! an for the the guy at the top that brought out the discaimer an it said 88 dollars for the first threee months an down payment depends on cedit history, thats still false advertising, why on the commercial they dint just say all that, all they said was 88 dolllars down for the worst credit not based on crdit history(false advertising) I AM TELLING U PEOPLE SOMTHING RIGHT THERE IS NO BANK THAT IS GOING TO GIVE NOBODY NO LOAN FOR 20, 000 WITH BAD CREDIT HISTORY, SOMTHING SHOULD HAVE CLICK FOR U, THE ONLY PLACE U MIGHT CONSIDER GOING IS A BUY HERE PAY HERE( AN DRIVETIME APPROVE A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH A 1, 000 DOLLARS DOWN NICE VEHICLES)
 26th of Sep, 2011 by   duh!! -1 Votes
people people people... if you guys believe anything that a person or tv show or infomercial tells you then you guys deserve all the problems you have ... i am neutral here ... but mathematically its impossible for this to make any sense... for instance ..
a loan for $28, 000 / $88.00 per month will be repayed in 319 months without any interest added to the loan wich in kindergarten math equals to 26 and a half years ... twenty six and a half years... and thats without any kind of interest added to the loan...
I am an immigrant in this country ... been here for 5 years .. but i can use my fingers for this kind of math ... so get off your asses start cutting down on eating out, smoking and drinking beer live within your means and save... if maybe you had problems in your life im sorry but the first thing to do to get out of your problems is to start using your head.. and be logical ..
 25th of Dec, 2011 by   A Brit 0 Votes
my best friend is the Internet reviews section whenever I need to check out a product or service and after reading a lot of your comments no way am I going to be calling these disgusting horrible and thoroughly nasty pieces of workmy thanks for all your comments here's wishing all you guys one day get to buy your dream car for real.
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   Not so gullible 0 Votes
You should tell its fake from the beginning. Firstly the testimonials... The black guy is a paid aspiring comedian. I forget his name but I saw him on TV on some comedy competition. If the testimonies not credible then of course they are not credible. Secondly if someone is approving you for a 25, 000 dollar loan do you really not wanna put money down and only pay 88 dollars a month... 25, 000/88= 284 payments... 284/12=24 years and thats not even including the interest. I kno sometimes we are desperate but save up and get a used car that will last u a couple years not from a dealership but from the actual owner. If times are hard how u ppl make it seem you will come out slightly better
 22nd of Jan, 2012 by   onemanwolfpack 0 Votes
definitely interesting to see the complaints and the rage associated with all the scams that are out there, unfortunately there are a lot of them out there and not all of them are this obvious, so you really need to check things out before you give out any of your information because you really don't know who is going to get your information, it could even be somebody trying to steal your identity. the real question is "what has this country come to?" it used to be the land of opportunity and freedom but it has turned into a place where it seems every company out there is just trying to figure out how to get your money and everything you work hard for away from you, even if it means taking food from your kids just to make a buck, if you pay attention you may be surprised at what they will promise you just to reel you in, but beware they really are just empty promises, hidden charges, and all they want is everything you work hard for so they don't have to do any real work
 13th of Feb, 2012 by   BRENSACK 0 Votes
Just got off the phone with these people, I knew something was funny, so glad I looked it up, I CAN'T WAIT FOR KAREN AND/OR CHRIS TO GIVE ME A CALL...I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR SHARING...
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by   ergreen 0 Votes
LOL wow... I was just making arrangements to drive 1 hr to Manassas VA to attempt to get a vehicle. I am soooo very glad that I didn't because they would have had bigger problems on their hands if I drove all the way to 7404 Centreville RD, Manassas VA; to get this so called vehicle. I was sucked in with the idea that I could get a car for no money down with bad credit; I recently had my vehicle stolen from me and with 2 kids and a career with long hrs... Im in desperate need of a car but glad I checked here first. Im just gonna continue to save and be thankful I didnt take off from work and rent a vehicle to get there. TO HELL WITH THEM ALL FOR THE FALSE HOPE!!!

Beware Online Rate Searches