logo

EXACTUS INFOTECH SOLUTION PVT LTD
Fraud placement service
5. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
P C Richard & Son
‚ÄčThe mit manager Joseph Botros Jr told me it's not possible.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Craigslist - Muncie, Muncie- Anderson, Indiana Complaints & Reviews - failure to post ad twice

Craigslist - Muncie Contacts & Informations

Craigslist - Muncie

Posted:    Deborah D

failure to post ad twice

Craigslist
Muncie- Anderson, Indiana
I tried to place an ad on Craigslist on Monday Nov 15 and again on Tuesday Nov 16 for a portable dishwasher, a five drawer dresser, a two drawer file cabinet and a carpet shampooer but neither ad showed up on the web site and when I emailed them all I got back in return was a canned email that you can get in the help tab. I wanted answers to why my ad was not posted but they would not respond. I think Craigslist is nothing more than a fake and a rip off and anybody that uses it is in for a horrible experience.

Craigslist - Muncie Craigslist - Muncie Craigslist - Muncie Craigslist - Muncie

Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2010 by   truthandhonestywillprevail 0 Votes
I use craigslist on a continual basis and never have a problem. It is free with very few restrictions. As with any internet advertising, "Buyer Beware". Failure to post generally is an application error caused by the input of the advertiser. Try again,
 18th of Nov, 2010 by   PSA@alcco 0 Votes
While I can understand your frustration, I cannoit understand how a free service can be a "rip-off". I agree with the previous poster. Try again, being certain to follow posting guidelines.

Good luck!
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   Mark Gordon 0 Votes
Deborah D -

You are absolutely right about Craigslist. (See my complaint about them on here). I and MANY others have had SIMILAR problems with them.

I have looked at ALL the comments from this 'truthandhonestlywillprevail' Troll on here - and almost ALL of the 29 comments have been insulting or criticising the one complaining.
READ ON.

In SOME case truthandhonestywillprevail - BUT NOT WITH THIS COMMENTER
@truthandhonestywillprevail -.- This Business-supporting TROLL has been on this site only SINCE NOVEMEBER OF THIS YEAR and almost EVERY ONE OF THE 29 COMMENTS THAT HE/SHE HAS MADE has been a snide criticism of the person making the complaint.

CHECK THE OUT THE 29 POSTS OF THIS truthandhonestywillprevail CHARACTER ON HERE. You will see that almost everyone one of them is a snide one or 2 liner criticizing the complainer and supporting the business.

NOW ASK YOURSELF THIS :: WHY DOES HE OR SHE DO THIS ? IT'S NOT TO HELP YOU. IT'S NOT A COMPLAINT ABOUT ANY SERVICE THAT HE/SHE HAD. IT IS SIMPLY BECAUSE HE/SHE WISHES TO MAKE SNIDE REMARKS ABOUT THE COMPLAINER.

NOW WHO WOULD BE BEHIND SUCH PEOPLE TO MAKE THEM WANT TO SPEND THEIR TIME DOING THAT ??

WE SHOULD MAKE A LIST OF SUCH PEOPLE ON HERE.
A PERSON WHO POSTS UNDER THE NAME 'gatortracks' DOES EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

SO - SO FAR WE HAVE -gatortracks- and -truthandhonestywillprevail- ATTACKING PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   PSA@alcco 0 Votes
Mark, I got to agree with you. With a little chuckle I should say! You have expressed perfectly what I have noticed about several posters on this board, but have been unable to express myself.

You go boy!
 23rd of Dec, 2010 by   Mark Gordon 0 Votes
Well Thanks PSA - but when people are good to me - it shuts me right up. Thank you so much. I haven't got much else to say. With good wishes to you, Mark
 10th of Jan, 2011 by   truthandhonestywillprevail 0 Votes
It always amazes me when someone thinks they are getting a great deal on the internet and they get scammed. Anyone who would give their personal banking information to someone they do not know needs to spend a day reading these complaints. With regard to Craig'slist; it is a free service and it is automatic based on your input. Garbage in- garbage out. I advertise on craig'slist and never have a problem with the input. I am careful who I deal with as a result of the internet. FOLKS, THERE ARE NOT SPECIAL DEALS...

Dollar Rent a Car Hidden Fee Scam