logo

Bad Bad Service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Craigsecure, Everywhere Complaints & Reviews - Phishing, Scam, Fraud, Credit Card fraud

Craigsecure Contacts & Informations

unknown
Phone: unknown
safelynsa.com
Unknown Person posting on Craigslist - Casual Encounters w4m

I responded. They then responded back to me, and they deleted their posting. Trying to get me to go to their website. I didn’t respond back to their email. Visited website, but had my security & virus software ready! I did not provide or enter and information on their site.

Scammer posters on Craigslist. People posting personal ads, and when a person responds to the ad. The poster deletes their ad, sends you (the responder) an email confirming their interest. This could be for a variety of things, friends or casual encounters. They won’t give a phone number in their email. They lure out to their fake website or scam servers first.

The scammers try to convince people in a legitimate and harmless looking email, to visit a site. The site is suppose to be some kind of Age Verification service for online safety. It is a PHISHING site/scam/fraud.

If you type in (craig secure) into Google search, there is some talk of them being scammers. Or Safe NSA websites, or Safe Dating scams. Clone websites and people who use Auto-Responders or forum flooders.

When someone visits a site that they have been given a link to, the scammer wants you to enter in some information, such as a Credit Card, once this has been done, your suppose to be able to see more information about the person. The thing with these sites, they will have fake Seal logo's and Media logo's.

Sometimes the sites will have just one profile, usually of the person who you originally contacted, even though it is all a Scam and the pictures are stolen and the person uses a fake throw-away email address, unregistered and secretive websites with little info about them. You will try to look up the email address, and find nothing, look up the site, and sometimes there will be little available, or they haven’t been published on Google yet.

craig-secure.com
www.craigsecure.org
Safelynsa.com

There seems to be some (Age Verification) Phishing Scams. They TRY to convince responders that their website verifies people's age. Not true, they just want your Credit Card information...

DON'T fall for those (w4m 24-32 Ads) - I'm just looking for some nsa fun, I don't have anyone to cuddle me...

Report suspected Traps. FLAG them, and keep note of the Posting # and Time and Date. Especially if you responded. Keep Emails and any other information. Make sure to HAVE EVIDENCE!!!

Scammers will often Remove postings once they get enough replies. That means they lured a few (potential) victims. You need to prove that they're messing with you.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Sep, 2009 by   Helper99 0 Votes
I forgot to add that people should be submitting complaints also to:

Federal Trade Commission (online)
Internet Crime Complaint Center (online)
abuse@craigslist.org (email)

Lawyers
Internet Security Firms
Internet Security Investigators
 8th of Oct, 2009 by   Dishes are wrong! 0 Votes
how did you know, that was scam if you didnt submit your information?
 8th of Oct, 2009 by   Dishes are wrong! 0 Votes
how police finds these guys?
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   Chom 0 Votes
Yep, scam.
Amber Porter.
You can check "her location" on the page source for the site, it uses Javascript to be the same as your city or close to.
Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't put my credit card details online unless it was in a site that I knew was genuine and secure, but it saves time knowing that the person I'm trying to communicate with is someone who doesn't exist.
 24th of Jan, 2010 by   MrBeads 0 Votes
Here's another one from Allie Timons:

hey again
I am interested in something thats long term, NSA. I kinda want to keep this discreet - my ex-boyfriend is kinda a psycho ever since we broke up. haha.. 3.5 year relationship. Anyways.. I don't know if I told you or not yet, I have a daughter who is 22 months old, but she will always be sleeping by the time you come over...
This is my first time doing this kinda thing online - so Im kinda iffy about it.

I dont use any messengers - only one that I use at work...
i was hoping we could stay in contact from a free site if your interested in making it long term... my profile is at http://www.allie.nsameetnow.com I have my cell phone number on there - if you want to send me a text and we could get together tonight or tomorrow night - that would be great., , , im signing off the computer now though, hope to hear from you.

Allie :)
 24th of Feb, 2010 by   hardomg4u 0 Votes
Hi there.

Thanks for your reply, I want to tell you a little about myself now, My name is Allie, I am GENUINE european girl, half german-half czech. I am very open minded and consider myself attractive.. I have attached a pic, I hope you like it :-) .. I drink socially, I do not smoke..trying to keep fit. When it comes to "these" things I am allways up for fun and trying new things. I am not a slut and I rarely go on craigslist, I just looking for some long term NSA, I wanna hear some more about you and pics.
Let me know if your still interested

-Allie

Btw, to prove im real, today is Thursday, and the date is 2/18/2010.
 3rd of Mar, 2010 by   k0r3n 0 Votes
damn...i hella thought it was fishy how fast the responce was and the phrasing. i can write scripts so certain wierd things stick out like the today is... and GENUINE and i sent a pic why didnt she say anything about it...other than now they have a pic of me...nice...ill see myself up there later. lol. its funny that i dont look this up before i send a pic...but atleast before i submit my cc# allie is hot tho.
 7th of Oct, 2010 by   Sdfrazer 0 Votes
Does anyone know the contact number to cancel the phony membership I got scammed into !? I hate this..
 7th of Oct, 2010 by   Sdfrazer 0 Votes
I feel like a complete idiot but the fact is it happened and now I have to fix it, and although it says we can cancel at anytime, it leaves no contact number or email and I feel like I wont be able to undo what I've done.. Im just hoping someone out there can tell me otherwise lol.. please help !

Six Energy-Saving Tips For Winter