Posted:

Unauthorized charges

4.45
CpdNetHelp.com
I had unauthorized charge on my credit card from CpdNetHelp.com. I never used any of their services and I have no idea how they’ve got my card details.
Complaint comments Comments (26) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

16th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

CpdNetHelp.com - Fraud
CpdNetHelp.com

I never used this company before, but I found unauthorized transaction made by them. I canceled it but my bank refused to help me.
 17th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have never used any "CDPNETHELP" nor do I know who or what they are. I do know, however, that they have been stealing from me by way of fraudulant, unauthorized charges to my account. While these people are thieves and scum, it's the group that sold them our card #'s that must be burned alive!!! Gotta match...?
 18th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I went to my local bank and noticed funds went out of my account on the 14th june for 32.99 you took funds out of my account which i did not give permittion i would like the money put back into my account my email address is timmy97@live.co.uk. i awsit your responce.
 30th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
That's only 33 bucks, right? Correct. But if this company tricks 1, 000 people every single day... And out of those 1, 000, only a handful... (let's just say 200) ...notice the funds have been withdrawn >Keep in mind now this charge IS monthly!!<
>>>> BETTER GRAB YOUR CALCULATER <<<<>>>>> THESE NUMBERS GET BIG FAST<<<<
Are we getting the picture here??? There IS something to that fine print after all! If these charges do not seem "right" or "fair" - well, , , , They kinda are. Sorry. I got took as well and I work hard for my money! We all need to keep in mind that our Gov. works for us (is supposed to anyway) and take a minute to write your Senator or Attorney General! And when THAT doesn't work let's all just meet at their plush company headquarters and start doing whatever we think to be most appropriate at that specific moment...
>>>> THERE'S STRENGTH IN NUMBERS, PEOPLE! <> WHETHER WRITING OR RANSACKING<<<<
 13th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Der Sirs, l am writing with referene about the £14.95that you stopped from my deb card which l dont know anything about it, l am now askig you to rfund it to me, this was taken from my barclays visa debt card on the 4/7/2012. lease refund at once yours faithfully Geald Poulton. my email is gerldpoulton81@yhoo.com.
 6th of Aug, 2012 by    -1 Votes
i have been haveing money taken out my account two differant amounts each month since 1st june i have not autherised any money to be taken out and sent to your site account i would like it stopped imidiatley thanks or will get bank to sort you out k.d.cole@hotmail.co.uk
 6th of Aug, 2012 by    -1 Votes
just want it sorted out thanks
 17th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
i had a charge £2.97 then a further two unauthourised cliams of £32.99 out of my bank account which has now left me overdrawn
 26th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
These bastards have taken monies out of my cared for`s bank account., good job I checked it for him, god knows how long they have been doing this . How on earth can the banks let them get away with this fraud, beggar`s belief . kat Rhyl North Wales England
 26th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
HAS ANYBODY PURCHASED PRODUCTS FROM THE INTERNET IF SO THE AMOUNTS MATCH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THEY ARE RANSACKING FROM OUR BANK ACCOUNTS. KAT.
 12th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
right what the hell this CDPNETHELP site, the have charged 1K + from my credit card also.
As soon as I recieved my credit card bill, it shows CDPNETHELP had used my HDFC credit card.
 21st of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I'm another victim of CDPNETHELP. Today I checked my credit card on internet and I realized that someone had taken the money. Only 2, 97 euros but I didn' understand how this money was disappeard. So I decided to investigate and I knew someone had stolen it. How can I do?? I fear they can take other and more money.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes

CpdNetHelp.com - Unauthorised Charges
cpdnethelp.com (cupidbill plc)
United Kingdom

This company is a scam company, they get your credit card or debit card details from various sources. Websites etc. Then they start to charge you whatever amount they deem fit. On the bottom of their site they state this:

" A Note on Chargebacks and Fraudulent Transactions:
All chargebacks are thoroughly investigated and may add you to a blacklist with our processor which will complicate future online purchases. Denying a purchase that you have made is illegal and will result in an investigation which can lead to heavy fines or other legal action toward you. Your credit rating can be affected by false claims of fraud. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to clarify the matter."

Don't take any notice of this note. It is they who are taking the money from you illegally by using your bank card details. The best thing to do is report them to the Fraud Squad. Let's see them worm their way out of that.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I want amount returned to my credit card for charges I did not make...Email me at sfuria@centurylink.net..
Sarah Furia ..10/11/12
 23rd of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
YEs, I got unauthorised Money got detected from my Credit card, IFrom cpdnethelp.com,
I called the cutomercare and blocked my card, Its horrible to do online transactions like this...
 23rd of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes

CpdNetHelp.com - unauthorize withdrawal of money
United Kingdom
cpdnethelp.com

On the 15th and 18th of November, 2012, I had the amounts of $14.95, and $49.95(australian dollars) withdrawn from my bank account. I have never visited this sight, nor have I ever given authorization for this sight/company to withdraw money from my bank account. I which to put in a formal complaint against this sight/company, and have the full amounts of my money returned to my bank account. Thankimg you. Kerry.
 8th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes

CpdNetHelp.com - I just checked my card account an I have two charges of 39.99 for 2/29 an 3/1
CPDNetHelp.com
cpdnethelp.com

I just checked my card account an I have two charges of 39.99 for 2/29 an 3/1. I do not know who or what this is for.
 9th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
ON DEC.8, 2012 I HAVE CHARGE THT WAS CHARGE ON MY VISA CARD THT AND IT DNT SOUPPOSE TO BE THERE FOR 39.99 I NEVER CHARGE NOTHING THAT HIGH SO CAN SOMEONE PLLEASE ADD THT BACK TO MY ACCOUNT ON MY VISA DEBIT..39.99...I HAVE ALWAYS GET THING IN THE RANGE 3-8 DOLLARS NOT 39.99...AT ONE TIMR I CALL MY BANK AND THE CHARGE IS PENDING I WILL CALL SOMEONE MONDAY MORNING...MY NUMBER IS 904-383-6667...THNKS FOR UR TIME..
 31st of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I HAVE NEVER USED ANY OF YOUR SERVICE N YOU HAVE CHARGED ME FOR 750 RS .WHICH IS NOT TOLLARABLE, DOING SUCH PRACTICE IS CRIMINAL OFFENSE N I LL SURELY SUE YOU IN COURT OF LAW.
 3rd of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
transaction of rs 500 was done on my card without my knowledge and authentication

Contact Us