logo

Arise
scam
2. (0 mins ago)
PayFlex Systems USA, Inc
Refusal to pay after submitting appropreciate docs
3. (0 mins ago)

CpdNetHelp.com

Posted: 2012-03-12 by    lacy

Unauthorized charges

CpdNetHelp.com
I had unauthorized charge on my credit card from CpdNetHelp.com. I never used any of their services and I have no idea how they’ve got my card details.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Mar, 2012 by   GettinAngry 0 Votes
I have never used any "CDPNETHELP" nor do I know who or what they are. I do know, however, that they have been stealing from me by way of fraudulant, unauthorized charges to my account. While these people are thieves and scum, it's the group that sold them our card #'s that must be burned alive!!! Gotta match...?
 18th of Jun, 2012 by   timmy97 0 Votes
I went to my local bank and noticed funds went out of my account on the 14th june for 32.99 you took funds out of my account which i did not give permittion i would like the money put back into my account my email address is timmy97@live.co.uk. i awsit your responce.
 30th of Jun, 2012 by   pissedofforon? 0 Votes
That's only 33 bucks, right? Correct. But if this company tricks 1, 000 people every single day... And out of those 1, 000, only a handful... (let's just say 200) ...notice the funds have been withdrawn >Keep in mind now this charge IS monthly!!<
>>>> BETTER GRAB YOUR CALCULATER <<<<>>>>> THESE NUMBERS GET BIG FAST<<<<
Are we getting the picture here??? There IS something to that fine print after all! If these charges do not seem "right" or "fair" - well, , , , They kinda are. Sorry. I got took as well and I work hard for my money! We all need to keep in mind that our Gov. works for us (is supposed to anyway) and take a minute to write your Senator or Attorney General! And when THAT doesn't work let's all just meet at their plush company headquarters and start doing whatever we think to be most appropriate at that specific moment...
>>>> THERE'S STRENGTH IN NUMBERS, PEOPLE! <> WHETHER WRITING OR RANSACKING<<<<
 6th of Aug, 2012 by   karl cole -1 Votes
i have been haveing money taken out my account two differant amounts each month since 1st june i have not autherised any money to be taken out and sent to your site account i would like it stopped imidiatley thanks or will get bank to sort you out k.d.cole@hotmail.co.uk
 6th of Aug, 2012 by   karl cole -1 Votes
just want it sorted out thanks
 17th of Aug, 2012 by   scotty 1873 0 Votes
i had a charge £2.97 then a further two unauthourised cliams of £32.99 out of my bank account which has now left me overdrawn
 26th of Aug, 2012 by   KAT STAV 0 Votes
These bastards have taken monies out of my cared for`s bank account., good job I checked it for him, god knows how long they have been doing this . How on earth can the banks let them get away with this fraud, beggar`s belief . kat Rhyl North Wales England
 26th of Aug, 2012 by   KAT STAV 0 Votes
HAS ANYBODY PURCHASED PRODUCTS FROM THE INTERNET IF SO THE AMOUNTS MATCH THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THEY ARE RANSACKING FROM OUR BANK ACCOUNTS. KAT.
 12th of Sep, 2012 by   Girani 0 Votes
right what the hell this CDPNETHELP site, the have charged 1K + from my credit card also.
As soon as I recieved my credit card bill, it shows CDPNETHELP had used my HDFC credit card.
 21st of Sep, 2012 by   Giulia93 0 Votes
I'm another victim of CDPNETHELP. Today I checked my credit card on internet and I realized that someone had taken the money. Only 2, 97 euros but I didn' understand how this money was disappeard. So I decided to investigate and I knew someone had stolen it. How can I do?? I fear they can take other and more money.
 23rd of Oct, 2012 by   sunche 0 Votes
YEs, I got unauthorised Money got detected from my Credit card, IFrom cpdnethelp.com,
I called the cutomercare and blocked my card, Its horrible to do online transactions like this...
 31st of Jan, 2013 by   VIJAY BHASKARNP 0 Votes
I HAVE NEVER USED ANY OF YOUR SERVICE N YOU HAVE CHARGED ME FOR 750 RS .WHICH IS NOT TOLLARABLE, DOING SUCH PRACTICE IS CRIMINAL OFFENSE N I LL SURELY SUE YOU IN COURT OF LAW.
 16th of Apr, 2013 by   SwaroopJ 0 Votes
I came across my Credit card statements last 3 months and I have noticed that they deducted 500rs each month . These bastards have charged me 1500/- for nothing done from my side. Now, I just want this money back. Is there any way that i can get them back. Also need to block this fraud site from more deductions. Please suggest.
 24th of Feb, 2014 by   hsvangel24 0 Votes
Hay all I am a recent victum them and there taking of money they took 5.56 of my money and I am going make all my mates known of it. I rang the bank back see if there was anymore charges they were trying l* do it again as I was talking her and I said the lady saying the last for numbers of my card kill this card please through my tears of shock. I said to the lady at the bank I wanted to feel safe with my account again.
i am in NZ and they still try the same thing.

disgusted young woman from nz

gothicbicth@hotmail.com