logo

COX Communications

Posted: 2011-03-21 by    Bater82

Scam

Cox Communications
On 08/03/2010 Cox Communications electronically debited my checking account in the amount of $132.07. I noticed the unauthorized debit a few days later and called Cox Communications to ask them why they took the $ out of my account. I spoke with a customer service representative named Dominic who put me on hold and spoke with a manager to figure out why they had debited that amount from my account for no reason at all. They came up with no answer for me, just told me they would be sending me a refund check in the mail. I have recently cancelled my cable services with Cox because they are outrageously overpriced and I have had repeated problems with them trying to overbill me. I still have my internet through them because there are no other providers in my area. I am set up on automatic bill pay through Cox, this is how they obtained my acct# and routing# to debit my account. I wonder how many other people they stole from besides me. I believe they just take money from people and hoped they do not notice.
Comments United States Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2011 by   CoxTech1 0 Votes
I apologize for any billing issues with your account. If you would like any assistance resolving this matter please feel free to email me at hrd-hsi.newsgroups@cox.com and I'll do what I can to help.

--CoxTech1
 12th of Apr, 2011 by   BOB MULLAY 0 Votes
I, also, was billed triple of was what sold to me on the phone. Cox has been trying to convince my financial institution to give them my money from my checking account.
 15th of Mar, 2012 by   knightmoose 0 Votes
I called Cox cable and explained i had a problem with my TV and they scheduled a techinician to come out to my house, I just PCSd from FT Bliss here on Jan 23rd 2012 as i just got home from Iraq. They scheduled an appointment for 5pm, when i got home i noticed i had no internet and no television at all, i called COX Phoenix location and was told that a technician had came out to the house at 4pm i was like why would he come over at 4pm when i had an appointment at 5pm, while i was talking to them i noticed the cable box and wires hanging on the wall of the house, i explained that who ever they sent over didnt know what they were doing they said they would send a technician out right away. 30 min later the technician came by and i told him that someyone who didnt know what they were doing rampaged through the bos and left wires petruding out he got mad mad and cursed and said that was Bull shit in front of my 6 yr old daughter, i blew up and told him he was an idiot and had no idea what he was doing and by the way i never signed or gave him permission to tamper with my house when i wasnt there, I told him to get off my property now my account services have been turned off and i cant get service at all as my account is blocked when i call cox thus who at cox can i speak to face to face in person just because they sent one idiot out that made the service go bad doesnt mean that i cant get service at all..
 7th of Jul, 2012 by   And the problem is? 0 Votes
Who said they steal from others, since you had a glitch with them? Everything is outrageously priced. Blame Cox for everything going up. We all see how you are. Get educated about how gas and everything else is going up besides cable and sattelite rates. Actually Knightmoose, any utility provider has the right to touch your house if you have service with them, evne if you are not home. If there is a problem, they have legal right to get to your house or shut service to your house off if there is a problem coming from your house they can't access. Just like no one is supposed to block the right of way with their fences and junk, but yet they do it anyways.

Website Hijacking. Know who are dealing with!

Latest Groups