courts mammoth puchong jaya

poor customer service n misplace document

On 16 of march I and my husband went to Courts Mammoth Puchong Jaya to purchase a few items with the credit loan of rm4.9k, submitted the supporting documents: offer letter, utility bill (tnb), EPF statement etc while signing contract.
My husband receive a call from Courts Regional Credit Dept on the 17 of march requesting him to amend the contract. We went back to Court Mammoth Puchong Jaya the next day to amend it. Surprisingly we were not been attended for 20 mins. We had to tell the staff at the counter about our issue but was told by a malay female staff (anita) to call the supervisor ourself!!! and the same female staff call my husband ABANG? Is that how a staff call your customers!!! the other malay male staff who was also there ignored us. According to these 2 staff our issue can only be attended by a supervisor or management.
On the 19 of march my husband receive another call from Courts Regional Credit Dept that one of my document was not submitted whereby we had submitted every document asked, because of this our application is pending for approval!!!
Now my question to the management is this how ur staff do their work?!!! and is this how they talk to customers?!!!
I want a solid answer to my questions and prompt action taken soon.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country Malaysia Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?
More courts mammoth puchong jaya Complaints & Reviews
courts mammoth puchong jaya - Bad Customer Services an Rude Salesperson

25th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear Unpleased Customer, I am so sorry for the experience you had while dealing with Courts Puchong branch. Appreciate if you could email us your account number and latest contact details to cservice@courts.com.my. Thank you

Contact Us