logo

#675,9th A main, Indiranagar 1st stage, Bangalore-560038
India
Phone: 080-40374466
Hi,

Would like to know how do i go forward with regards to the disconnect that i have with countryclub, Bangalore.. I was approached by a representative named Ramprasad on May14th, 2007 for the Mr cool Memebership.. I was not aware of the company details so i had asked them to come afterward, but he insisted that i give a token amount of around 40k which was debited to my ICICI credit card # 4477468101367006... He had assured me that if i am not interested then the money would be refunded.. I came to know the exact story when one of my friends did tell to stop everything. Now i was clueless what was suppose to be done so i refused to pay any further amount, they kept on calling me saying that i will not get anything back, i did not want to loose my hard earned money.

After the article in the hindu, i approached them, but they declined saying that nothing could be done about this.. Pls help me out in this...what can be done, pls send me he details on panna111@yahoo.co.in so that i could take the necessary actions..

Please Note: i had sent two email for which they never corresponded.

Regards..Prasanna
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Email Fraud