logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Bulliongurus Research Private Limited
beware of this company! it causes nothing but extreme loss!
2. (24 mins ago)
State of Florida Child Support Enforcement
Child Support
3. (37 mins ago)
eyemarkedcards.com
No confirmation info and seller keeps silence
4. (45 mins ago)

#675,9th A main, Indiranagar 1st stage, Bangalore-560038
India
Phone: 080-40374466
Hi,

Would like to know how do i go forward with regards to the disconnect that i have with countryclub, Bangalore.. I was approached by a representative named Ramprasad on May14th, 2007 for the Mr cool Memebership.. I was not aware of the company details so i had asked them to come afterward, but he insisted that i give a token amount of around 40k which was debited to my ICICI credit card # 4477468101367006... He had assured me that if i am not interested then the money would be refunded.. I came to know the exact story when one of my friends did tell to stop everything. Now i was clueless what was suppose to be done so i refused to pay any further amount, they kept on calling me saying that i will not get anything back, i did not want to loose my hard earned money.

After the article in the hindu, i approached them, but they declined saying that nothing could be done about this.. Pls help me out in this...what can be done, pls send me he details on panna111@yahoo.co.in so that i could take the necessary actions..

Please Note: i had sent two email for which they never corresponded.

Regards..Prasanna
Comments India Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Fake Check Fraud