logo

HEALTHY BACK INSTITUTE
CONTINUTED BILLING
5. (1 hr 55 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fake charge and they sent me wrong contact info

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Countertop resurfacing, Carrollton, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Resurfacing does not look good

Countertop resurfacing Contacts & Informations

Countertop resurfacing

Posted:    Outdoorguy

Resurfacing does not look good

Imagistone
1411 Lemay Drive, #102
Carrollton, Texas
Phone: 972-467-8441
imagistone.com
I had Imagistone countertop resurfacing done on my kitchen countertops and have to say I am not pleased with the results. They spray a kind of a plastic coating over your existing countertops and it is supposed to look like granite. The finish is not smooth but is grainy and it is hard to get most stains out. I think it must be porous or something because you really have to scrub to get it clean. It looks like it was spayed on.<br />
<br />
I wish I would have gotten Formica at Home Depot or Lowe’s as you have many more colors to choose from and it is a smooth surface and easy to clean. I priced it and it would have cost me only about $200 to $300 more to go with Formica, but think I would have been much more pleased with the results. <br />
<br />
The owners of Imagistone are a husband and wife team. They required a 40% deposit up front and if I had cancelled before I think it was two days before the installation is done, they keep this. The wife, Cynthia, came out and brought a couple of samples of which only two would have worked with my kitchen colors. But because the selection is so limited, the one that I chose still did not look all that great. <br />
<br />
I gave her my deposit and scheduled the installation for about a week later. A couple of days later, I had a question about something and called her repeatedly and left messages but she would not return my calls. Before I placed the order and gave her my deposit, she was very good about returning calls. I think she thought I was calling to cancel and was trying to avoid talking to me until the two days before the installation (where they would keep the deposit if I cancelled). Bad customer service!<br />
<br />
The installers though were very good and were on time. They worked hard (no goofing around like you find with a lot of workers nowadays) and did a good job and cleaned up very well. All the work was done in one day.<br />
<br />
Again, I wish I would have gone with Formica as I think it would have looked a whole lot nicer, much easier to clean, and would have been worth the extra $300. I would not recommend Imagistone to anyone as I don’t think you will be pleased with the results.
Comments United States Contractors
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Ebay Fraudsters