logo

Jamie's Rescue
dog rescue
3. (13 mins ago)
fweshdesigns.com
I can’t reach the seller
4. (19 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-02-03 by    jenisrn7

very poor service

Corso and Rhude
Arizona
My husband hired this firm to help us collect from our own insurance company after we had very significant losses due to our house flooding from a clogged sink. After 4 mos and numerous phone calls with no return calls made we decided to go in person and ask what was going on and why we never heard from them. We found that they had written and sent a letter, just 2 weeks prior, to our insurance company but only demanded payment for our dry cleaning! They did not include our appliances and furniture that were destroyed totaling several thousands of dollars! Had they had us review the demand letter prior to sending it out as they were supposed to this would not have happened. They lost a great deal of our paperwork and receipts and had no idea what they were doing. They agreed to rewrite the letter and we supplied copies of the paperwork and receipts. We were told it would be done right away, within the next week. It has now been another 2.5wks with no letter completed. We have called several times and they are either out of the office or with a client and do not return calls. We have paid them $1500 for this simple service and have had nothing but grief.
Dont use this firm for anything of significant importance or you may be very disappointed.
Comments United States Lawyers and Attorneys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jun, 2012 by   pinkandgray2011 0 Votes
By far the worst firm in the valley if not the state! Liar’s and crooks. If you ever heard about a terrible firm that lies cheats and steals in order to squeeze their clients for as much money as possible its most likely this firm they are referring to. After a bunch of amazing promises and telling me they really care and every thing they could say to sell me I paid them with a credit card. They over charged me by $500. Once I called they said Oh sorry. I got a check in the mail 3 weeks later. After 3 months they had yet to even make a single phone call on my behalf. Week after week I would call and email and I never talked to an attorney again, just their secretaries. Finally after the state filed more charges and the attorney had no idea what was going on I had to fire this terrible firm. Well 2 months later and 17 more phone calls they have yet to send a refund even though they promised 80% back when I fired them. Now I have to sue these jokers!!! Stay away they are the textbook of sleazy slime ball lawyers.
 7th of Feb, 2014 by   MarkusN 0 Votes
Very disappointed with their performance. I received a speeding ticket from El Mirage and contacted the office of Corso & Rhude to get the ticket of my record and to reduce or get rid of the fine. After explaining what has happened and supplying them with the requested information and paperwork I received a call from an attorney to tell me that a motion to vacate my arraignment set for a Civil Traffic Hearing has been field and that I don't need to appear to the hearing. The traffic violation was not waived nor reduced. Infect the fine was hire then the original amount. In the end I paid the law office $ 300.00 for their services (what a joke) and a hire fine to the City of El Mirage. Oh, did I mention that the law office told me that they have a 90% success rate of getting the fine reduced or even waived. I will and can not recommend this law firm to anyone! This is by far the worst service I ever received from a law firm!

Weapons of Fraud