logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
tophairwigs.com
Scam – don’t buy from them, they deliver nothing
2. (2 mins ago)
T - World / Nokia Promo Draw In Uk
Promo draw in uk
3. (6 mins ago)
www.pokkadots.com
They asked to pay additional sum for the delivery, but no explanation why
4. (6 mins ago)
Merit Technical Institute
Scam
5. (9 mins ago)
www.anytime-movies.com
They automatically subscribed me for some fake trial

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Coral Gables Cosmetic Center, Miami, Florida Complaints & Reviews - They will steal your money

Coral Gables Cosmetic Center Contacts & Informations

Coral Gables Cosmetic Center

Posted:    Alepaola

They will steal your money

Coral Gables Cosmetic Center
1800 SW 27th ave Suite 302
Miami, Florida
Phone: 305 446 7277
coralgablescosmetic.com
I had a consultation with Coordinator Norma and she quoted me 3 different quotes for different areas of liposuction. I paid additional money to have the 3rd body part work on. The day of the surgery Dr. Hunsaker marked all the body parts for liposuction. After the surgery, they tell me that the doctor only did 2 body parts. I was furious because I paid additional money just to do my arms. I spoke to the doctor and he tells me I have to talk to the Manager Tatiana Gomez. This lady is so unprofessional. I spoke to her on the phone and she started screaming over the phone and she does not want to refund any money. It is so unfair how they could steal your money. I went to the office and she did not even want to talk to me in person. The coordinator tells me she should refund your money because the doctor did not do the area. I am furiousabout this situation. I do not recommend anyone to go to this center. Some of the doctors have other offices and I recommend you go somewhere else. I am taking this to court. DO NOT GO TO CORAL GABLES COSMETIC CENTER, THEY WILL ROB YOUR MONEY AND WILL NOT GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT.
Comments United States Plastic Surgery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Mar, 2011 by   Paty05 0 Votes
This complaint should only be about the staff if you had a problem with being refunded for the section they did not perform the lipo. I do however have to testify that they have the most wonderful and professional surgeons and is unfair to say not to go there. My experience with Dr. Simon has been nothing but wonderful. I was scared since I had a breast augmentation and although I had to get a revision because one never came down, I always felt safe, the anesthesiologist is great. I had researched and almost did my surgery in Strax but I found out that some people have died at this place, this past December a lady died while having a fat transfer. I do recommend Coral Gables Cosmetic Center and although it can be overwhelming at times since they have a high traffic volume, I would never have any other surgery elsewhere, Dr. Simon will be by surgeon for life :)
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   meena7188 0 Votes
I agree, Initially I was charged 200 more than what I should have been and they refused to refund me and offered me bras, and a strap instead! I had a breast augumentation there and it resulted in me needing a capsulectomy. As if this wasnt difficult enough I called for over a week to try and speak to someone about scheduling the surgery to fix it and I got transfered around and never called back. I had to come in in person to talk to tatiana gomez since my coordinator was fired. She was terrible so unprofessional and made a sensitive situation even worse. It was to the point that I was crying in her office she told me she would have DR. Simone call me asap, I called twice and couldnt speak to anyone, And of course I never recieved that call. I have to get my capsulectomy done somewhere else and whenever I tell them I went to Coral Gables Cosmetic Center they make the eeeekkk face and ask why? sorry for the long complaint, just very upset and sad
 5th of Apr, 2011 by   izha 0 Votes
where did you go, because i want to do a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and i was planning on doing it there, bu now that i read this it made me dough. again where did you go so that i can take a look.
 6th of Apr, 2011 by   Pata 0 Votes
I did breast reduction they schedule my surgery at 3:30 and it was done at 6 Pm... then to have a follow up they treat all people like we are a cows they operate so many people each day and after that they don't have time to do the follow up. I will never go or recommend that place to anyone, that place don't even look as a cosmetics office .
 16th of Apr, 2011 by   Blondie123 0 Votes
I was checking on the internet for comments (good and bad) regarding this cosmetic center. The only way I could afford it is because of the $2, 800 price. Everyone around my area..I'm 3 hours north of Miami...is 5, 000-6, 000 $$. The huge difference in price alone makes me nervous but up until this page all I've read is good things. Does anyone have any other Dr's names that are comparable in price that I could do some research on? I'm in Port Charlotte Fl so anywhere from Tampa to Miami would be Ok. Thanks so much!
 8th of Jun, 2011 by   Normaisabitch 0 Votes
Yea if u going to have a coordinator plesse dont choose norma she is rude and will say no to all refunds.. Please be sure before u pay.. Pleade...
 1st of Aug, 2011 by   Cher R 0 Votes
I do have to agree about the money situation. I was told that in order for me to schedule my surgery I would have to make a down payment of 1, 000 and that if I decided against the surgery I would only get back half because they charge a scheduling fee. Well my consultation was originally with Dr. Altman which he was very rude he stated that " I do not get paid to answer questions I get paid to do surgeries" I was very upset and decided not to have the surgery. I was told that because the surgery was the next day I would not receive any money back. I spoke with Tatiana Gomez about the situation and truthfully at first it sounded as if they were not going to pay me my money back, but I told her I did not like the way I was being treated and that I paid for a service I should be allowed to ask as many questions until I felt confident enough to make a final decision. Long story short I had a second consultation with Dr. Craft he was very caring explained the procedure answered questions that I had wanted to ask even before I could even ask them. He was very thorough and helped me to make an informed decision. Bottom line make your down payment but DO NOT pay the rest of the fee before the consultation just in case you change your mind.
 23rd of Aug, 2011 by   NormaInMiami 0 Votes
I went to Coral Gables Cosmetic Center about a year ago to talk to Dr. Simon about a breast lift. Dr. Simon was a pleasure to talk to. Norma took care of me afterwards and gave me information on costs and that I could start a savings plan with them. I was also interested in having a facial laser resurfacing procedure done and she told me that Dr. Simon does not do that procedure another doctot does, and she also told me that she had that same procedure and she recommended the doctor that did it. I just found out that Dr. Simon does this procedure because I called his main office in Sunset and they informed me and I have an appointment to see him for the facial laser resurfacing. After reading these comments I am so happy that I decided not to get involved in making payments to this facility. I remember now that I noticed how chatty and loud the girls at the office were.
 30th of Oct, 2011 by   coral gables scammers +1 Votes
Importante! Si no lee ingles, pidale a alguien que se lo lea!

Terrible... of course they are great when everything comes out as planned, like everyone else... but good service, and human quality! are tested when things do not work as planned!!!

They miscalculated the difference between my left and right implant, one of my breasts was bigger than the other one, so much! that the doctor even said that he would repeat the surgery without charging extra money for the fix..

Everything was fine until I spoke to the person in charge...tatiana... she would rather make you look abnormal than lose money... she pointed out that the contract says that they are not responsible if the results are not as expected.. (it makes sense.. breasts are not the same before, they can almost never be the same after)... but this was a tremendous difference! (the doctor recognized it)...

But anyway.. Tatiana wanted me to pay again for everything but the the doctor's fee.. even for the new implants! like it was my fault that they didn't fill them up the right way! She didn't even count the fact that they only needed to fix one! to make it the same as the other...

I DECIDED TO LET IT GO! there was no way to win...
BUT THAT IS NOT IT!

I went back after 2 years (the time it took me to save money to fix them.. i though to myself... if I am going to pay for the entire thing.. I'll take advantage of it.. I wanted to get bigger implants because i was still boderline b-c... I went in again for a BREAST AUGMENTATION.. and this time i wanted silicone... I purchased new bras! one size bigger!!
Imagine my surprise when the swollen passed.. and all my old bras still fit me! and the new ones didn't!

Yeah.. i got silicone this time.. now they look even! but I payed for a BREAST AUGMENTATION!.. and once again.. the doctor offered to fix the problem.. until tatiana came in the picture.. again... the same story...

At least now I don't have to hide the horrible job they did the first time.. but please!!! go somewhere else!!!
 18th of Nov, 2011 by   mimi1 +1 Votes
i had saline water implants 18 months ago and a few days back one got a leak in one of them i went back to coral gables cosmetic center to check with the doctor he was he was very nice and offer inmediately to hel me, but when i got to the part tha i have to talk to the coordinator they wanted to charge me $2500.00 to fix one implant or $2800.00 to change both of them. i was really upset because they dont care about the results of the surgeries they care olny about money, they dont want to take any responsability for their work . shame on you coral gables "money "center
 22nd of May, 2012 by   Jennylove +1 Votes
Coral gables cosmetic center is a rip off I'm only 20 years old I went in about a year ago and had a tummy tuck because when I had my baby my belly was horrible and I had a breast lift guess what mu breast are horrible my ariola is retarded I cant even wear a bathing suit or a tank top it pops out of everything my scaring on both places is ridiculous I had 2 sections and u cant even see them unlike my cosmetic surgery scares my mom also had a breast augmentation with I'mplants and the are ugly they didn't even make her nipples we had so many problems with the stitching they had to remove the stitches my mom had inside and they told her her breast would start sagging that she had to re-due surgery ugh and to top it off my aunt also went there well she paid all the money the day of the surgery her heart rate went up and doctor didn't want to do surgery til she got checked by cardiologist well cardiologist said she was fine but doctor still didn't want to take risk but guess what when they refunded her money they stayed with half because they said that since they were about to start surgery they had to charge she was so upset she left there crying she.ended up going some where else and her belly and boobs look like a million bucks I so wish I wouldn't have gone to this place
 26th of Aug, 2012 by   Mnc4ever 0 Votes
I am kind of shocked to here some of these comments... I truly loved this place, Dr, p. Hunsacker was professional and answered all of my questions. I love the way my breast augmentation, plus all the compliment s I get . Will recommend to every /anyone that asks:)
 15th of Nov, 2012 by   Lesley08619 0 Votes
Waste of time going to this place ! They want to steal your money, I tried canceling my surgery a month before and they want to keep all of my money! I'm getting a lawyer in all of this
 18th of Nov, 2012 by   Gabriella Lawson-Weinberg 0 Votes
First of all, I'm appalled at the nasty lengths other surgeons will go to to discredit another. My girlfriends go here constantly and we've never had a problem with procedures, scheduling or payment as I've seen above. What a bunch of bull. We drive there all the way from Boca if that tells you anything so do not believe what these fakes say... It makes me so mad. Thanks Taty
 13th of Dec, 2012 by   ppamps 0 Votes
I love Dr Simon and the center. I had my surgery 2 yrs ago and everything was great! They were efficient, kind and caring. I can't say enough positive things about this place and recommend their work to everyone interested. My surgery was half the cost of what many of my friends have paid and everything was included, even bloodworm and follow up appointments. I have friends who went to big name surgeons and their results are no where near as fabulous as mine!
 25th of Jan, 2013 by   Angelina14 0 Votes
This place is the worse place to go, i had a breast augmentation surgery almost 3 years ago with Dr. Craft and i started hating my surgery 2 months after, my breasts look totally different since the begining of post surgery and every time i went to the follow ups appoitments he used to tell me "they are going to look better with time" and guess what? at about 4 months after surgery i went there again and he ended up telling me that one of my breast got encapsulated and that i had to have surgery again to fix it and ofcourse insurance doesnt cover that, and i swear it has the same look since days after surgery. I feel so unhappy with this situation that u girsl can't imagine, and trust me i wouldn't go to this place again. I have met several girls with the same problem with the same Dr. so something is wrong there...My best advice for girls that want breast augmentation, don't go to this place just because it is cheaper than other places, remember any surgery u do in ur body is forever and ever, so please choose a good Dr even if u have to pay a little bit more u won't regret it...
 17th of May, 2013 by   Yaily 0 Votes
Por favor no entren a este lugar son unos descarados te roban tu dinero, y no se hacen responsable de nada y aparte es tanto el descaro que te cobran por algo que Los dr te hacen mal Los tengo con abogados
 15th of Aug, 2013 by   Happy patient. +1 Votes
Dr. Robert Hunsaker is THE BEST but i will highly recommend you to go directly to his office. You can get more information if you go to www.cosmetiqueplasticsurgery.com Brlieve me when i tell you he is the best!
 16th of Aug, 2013 by   Tatti +1 Votes
I had breast augmentation surgery almost two years ago, I didn't like the results and I suffer from pain. Since I had my consultation they showed me one brand of implants and they told me those are the ones that I'm going to get for that price. They also told me I have to give them right away half of the money, they were very pushy. When I came back I asked them again about the implants and for my surprise they were another brand and I mentioned about the first brand they told me in the beginning, this lady told me she never showed me this particular brand and I said " They were here I saw them". The day of the surgery I waited for almost 3 1/2 hours, they were a lot of people waiting to have their surgery. This place is a rip off and you can't complaint about anything. I still suffer from a lot of pain.
 14th of Feb, 2014 by   JenniiCarolaCruz 0 Votes
Ii paid mostly all of the money to get a tummy tuck done and I'm hearing all these crazy stories and I'm super scared right now.. Text me at 2037062489 for more info on ur experience

StyleChest.com Fraud