logo

eLoan.com
eLoan.com is a scam!
5. (18 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Fraudster

ConvertUkash
United Kingdom
ConvertUkash.com
These guys are fraudsters they all appear to offer you a high exchange rate for your Ukash voucher for other e money currencies such as Liberty Reserve and others. Once you provide them with your voucher number the automatically use it and then send you a false message that the transaction failed. Their ICQ number is 645343894.

Please be very careful with them. I called the customer support service immediately after I got ripped off today and they told me my voucher had been redeemed already on another site and i had to file in a complaint to the police who can request for the profile information for the site they used it on but then we all know how long this processes are. Be warned if the rate is too good to be true don't do it.
Comments United Kingdom Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Feb, 2014 by   reem2533 0 Votes
wish I knew that before ... yesterday i exchange 50$ ukash to perfect money voucher

and it has been one day since the exchange and never heard of them ..

I have been trying to e mail them and live chat with them and no use ..

so I think I have been scammed but I thought maybe I will find someone who made it through and when I saw ur message I knew its over .. hope am still wrong ...
 17th of Mar, 2014 by   blackswan2014 0 Votes
Same thing here : they just used my voucher and told me they won't refund me... RIDICULOUS ! I am wondering why such a website is still online. I open complaints with :
- FBI department Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
- US Department of Justice service for cross-border consumer complaints econsumer.gov
- RECOL services

I also have their address (20 Broadwick Street, London, UK) so I am contacting the local police in their area as well as the UK ant-fraud services.

They have defrauded several thousands from what I can see on other websites and on this website, so I am pretty sure now this will be taken care of.
 17th of Mar, 2014 by   evawei1986 0 Votes
wow, i think you should be scammed, i have the same experience with you .

www.hotlida.com