logo

fake document
Buy High-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards
3. (25 mins ago)
ken hiner
Travel Visa, Passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver's license,diplomas,degrees,certificates Specialist
4. (27 mins ago)
Fake Promises & Late Delivery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Contour Adjustable Beds, Portland, Oregon Complaints & Reviews - Will NOT stop calling our phone even after they were told not to call any more!

Contour Adjustable Beds Contacts & Informations

Contour Adjustable Beds

Posted:    No Contour Adjustable Bed

Will NOT stop calling our phone even after they were told not to call any more!

Contour Adjustable Beds
Portland, Oregon
Phone: 503 946-5677
Int he summer of 2008 they had a so called contest to win one of their beds. I was called and told I had "won" a check for $500.00 but that was to pay for one of their sales people to come to our home and show us their bed as a demo. I told them I was not interested and please take my phone number off their list. They said they would but since then I have gotted up to three (3) calls a day from them, trying to sell me a bed. So after eleven (11) months of telling them to stop calling us, with no avail I just called their corprate office and asked them to please take our number off their call list. I was told today 04/14/2009 that it would take 24 hours to get out number removed from their call list. We will see if the calls stop. One thing I have learned is NOT to call trying to win something because more than likely it is a scam just to get your phone number so they can keep calling, trying to sell a bed. The phone number that comes us on my called ID from their tele-marketer is: 503 9465677
Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of May, 2010 by   Sammy D +1 Votes
Spring of 2010 and they're still at it. We were getting 2-3 calls a day but when we finally DID pickup, there would be silence on the other end.
I also asked to not be called and informed them I was on the National "Do Not Call" list.

I, too, was told it would take 24 hours. We'll see!!
 14th of Oct, 2010 by   BRITTNEY STOKES +1 Votes
I USED TO WORK FOR CONTOUR, ..AND NOBODY EVER WINS 500.00 DOLLARS, ...IT IS A CERTIFICATE THAT U CAN USE TOWARDS THE PURCHASE OF A PLATINUM BED OR CONTOUR FLAT BED. THE CRAZY THING IS THE NUMBERS THAT ARE CALLED ARE PEOPLE THAT WERE INTERESTED IN WINNING A CONTOUR BED, ...I WAS TOLD WHEN I STARTED THAT SOMEONE WINS EVERY MONTH, ..BUT I NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE ACTUALLY WINNING. CONTOUR HAS AN AUTOMATED DIALING SYSTEM, THOSE NUMBERS ARE CALLED OVER AND OVER, ..EVEN IF U SAY UR NOT INTERESTED, AFTER TWO WEEKS OR 1 DAY YOU CAN BE CALLED BACK, ..IT DEPENDS ON HOW MANY LEADS ARE IN THE SYSTEM, AND HOW MANY TIMES THE MANAGER RESETS THE DIALER. WHEN U ASKED TO BE TAKING OFF THE LIST..SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR AND BE FIRM IN TELLING THEM ABOUT UR CONCERNS, ..BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE NUMBERS ARE HANDWRITING AND GIVEN TO MANAGEMENT TO BE TAKING OFF INSTEAD OF BEING TAKING OFF THROUGH THE SYSTEM. AND NUMBERS GET FORGOTTEN. OH AND BY THE WAY CONTOUR IS ACTUALLY CRAFTMATIC, ...AND WITH THAT BEING SAID..RESEARCH WHAT HAPPENED TO CRAFTMATIC.
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   GM of Florida 0 Votes
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT send in the free chance to win an adjustable bed coupons received in the mail. Even more importantly, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE NUMBER. After several months of telling them I'm not interested, and not answering their calls, I finally had to have their number blocked. The calls would start at 8:00 a.m. and continue until 10:00 p.m. daily. Unless your a gluten for punishment, do not give your informatin to this company.

GM, Florida
 18th of May, 2011 by   Senseless_ 0 Votes
I've been getting the same thing GM and live over in DeFuniak east of you...

They got me so irked at calling I filed a complaint with the FTC and made a post in my blog that I hope gets a lotta views...

I've even been getting calls now from blocked numbers asking for my wife who is bedbound and they know it and when I tell the caller I am her husband they hang up...

I got another call from them at 8:15 this morning and have told them to stop calling more than a dozen times and we to are on the do not call list but they call at least twice a day and that is after they actually showed up here because my wife answered a call and foolishly told them it would be ok.

I have to say the salesman himself was new to teh job and extremely cordial and did not give me the pitch but was require to call from our house to confirm he made the appointment, his boss demanded he let me speak to him and I started to get the pitch a mile a minute and finally the salesman must have taken pity on me and waved for me to just hand him the phone back and he in turn got a three minute lecture and he ended up telling the guy no its not gonna happen and goodbye.

Very nice man and I hope he gets himself a better job...
 20th of Oct, 2011 by   Jeff M. 0 Votes
@ GM of Florida
I too have worked for both Craftmatic and Contour and I have seen and delivered 2 beds free of any and all charges to people whom have won them. The company sticks to they're word and chooses winners monthly. Contour does in fact work off refereals, cold call, mailouts, internet inquired leads and other marketing avenues within the telemarketing arena. The product is very good and is ashame that it has to carry Craftmatic's burden since Stan Craftso gave it a bad name with all the legalities he so blindly ignored. Contour has cleaned up a lot of Craftmatics garbage and is owned and operated not by Stan Craftso but independant owners and is thriving better than ever !

Tips For Avoiding Timeshare Scams