logo

Asianet
quality of program
4. (37 mins ago)
Fisher & Paykel DCS 5 burner stove
Defective stovetop and no way to get it repaired or replaced!
5. (38 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    D.

NON-PAYMENT

CONSUMER REWARD ZONE.COM
CONSUMER-REWARDZONE.COM
CONSUMER-REWARDZONE.COM CHEATS PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY THEY ARE OWED AND IS A RIP OFF. CRZ ADVERTISES A $500 DOLLAR GAS GIFT CARD IF YOU PARTICIPATE IN 8 OFFERS. I PARTICIPATED IN MORE THAN 8 OFFERS AND THE FRAUDULENT COMPANY REFUSED TO PAY ME. EVEN THOUGH I SENT THEM CREDIT CARD PROOF I PAID FOR AND RECEIVED AT LEAST 8 OFFERS, CRZ SAID I ONLY PARTICIPATED IN 3 OFFERS.
OTHER COMPANIES ASK FOR PROOF AND CHECK WITH THE SPONSORS BUT CRZ REFUSED TO CHECK WITH ANY SPONSOR OR DO ANYTHING EXCEPT REFUSE TO PAY.
THEY DIDN'T CHECK WITH ANY SPONSORS BECAUSE THE CHARGE CARD RECEIPTS PROVED I FULFILLED THE TERMS. CRZ NEVER ATTEMPTED TO RESOLVE PAYMENT BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE A CHEAT AND RIP OFF.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Dec, 2008 by   Scott Stevens 0 Votes
Yes they are scumbag crooks from hell
 12th of Dec, 2008 by   Scott Stevens 0 Votes
These are complete crooks. You can complete every requirement possible and then they will never respond to you. Don't fall for this scam. I did. They take your money and run. They leave no phone number because they don't want you to be able to find out that they are crooks until it is too late. Run, run as fast and far away from this site as you can. Liars, scumbags, scam artists, crooks. Whatever you want to call them, it probably sticks. They will not complete they half of the bargain. They will never send you a gas card, or money card, or even the give you a responce. Once they got you, they run with the money. PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM. I lost hundreds of dollars trusting them. Don't let it be your money lost in this scam.

To the Consumer-Reward Zone, going under Top Notch Media, Inc. FUCK YOU SCUMBAGS. LIARS. CROOKS. I HOPE YOU ROT AND DIE. BURN IN HELL MOTHER FUCKERS.
 9th of Mar, 2009 by   Ashley 0 Votes
I have made nearly $8, 500 from these companies. You need to read the terms and conditions very carefully. They are a business who makes money from people who don't carefully follow ALL instructions. However, it is possible to beat their system.
 21st of Nov, 2012 by   acmeza 0 Votes
Apparently, I am one of those who did not read very carefully everything. I was promised an I pad, that I never got. Now I am stock during 5 years paying $38 US a month for magazines I don't even have time to read.
So everyone needs to stay away from them. Do not believe them. Unless you are like Ashley and have time to read all the small prints and details to make sure you are following all the instructions.

Help for Start-Ups