logo

Bank Of Africa
Bennedict Joseph
2. (3 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
3. (6 mins ago)

Phone Service

Comwave
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada
I took a global calling plan with Comwave on 25th March 2013 as I was new to Canada. Initialy, they misleaded me that it includes all free callings to US, Spain etc. Later on, they are saying that its only LAndline for Spain not Mobile phones. I am facing issues in the bills for every month and I have to call Comwave and get it credited back. Everytime they promise me that it will be credited back but it is never done yet. I do spend hours with them struggling to get the credit.
This month also, they added 15$ extra to my account. When I ask them to connect to Senior representative or manager, I have to be on hold for long time.

Please advise how can I get my money back and a strict action needs to be taken against them. They can not fool people who are new to Canada. They should be transparent enough and do what they promise.
Please let me know how to raise it to take action against all this. Thanks in advance.
Comments Canada Mobile/Cellular Service Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Preparing Your Home for Winter