logo

john christner trucking
rude to drivers
2. (6 mins ago)
Dealdash.com
Whatever you do, do not waste your time here
3. (12 mins ago)
Samsung UK Promo
Scam mail!
4. (49 mins ago)
Lisa Wynn (Az Medical Board)
Public danger
5. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
Abans
Abans Service Centre Sri Lanka

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ComicSupply.com (aka ASO Enterprises), Taylor, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - Never Sends Product

ComicSupply.com (aka ASO Enterprises) Contacts & Informations

ComicSupply.com (aka ASO Enterprises)

Posted:    Spafon

Never Sends Product

ComicSupply.com (aka ASO Enterprises)
26395 Northline Commerce Drive Suite 605
Taylor, Michigan
Phone: 1-734-947-9485
comicsupply.com
4 months ago I spent $140 online for comic book supplies with them, it took them 3 months to reply to my first inquiry, which stated that the product would arrive in the next week. One month later and nothing. They have stopped replying to inquiries.

Do a Google search online for comicsupply.com and you will find many threads where the owner is a total jerk to customers who he has been doing the same thing to, ripping off. Do NOT under any circumstances buy or support this business in any way. I wish I had known this four months ago, and I hope other customers find this before they spend any money with them.
Comments United States Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Dec, 2009 by   theDS +1 Votes
sadly I didnt do my homework before buy from this guy, took 147.00 from me on oct 24.2009. gave me the run around about waiting for one more item before he would ship. Then nothing. Doesnt answer emais. website in down...
 20th of Dec, 2009 by   TheClyd3Man +1 Votes
Oh I am right there with you. I am out about $80 from orders I placed 6 months ago and haven't seen. Even the orders that they did send weren't correct. I guess I am lucky to have gotten anything at all, correct or not.
 15th of Jan, 2010 by   joker223 +1 Votes
Agree completely. This company is from h*ll. Zero customer service. What angers me more is that they won't answer emails/phone calls or ship your orders...yet they continue to update the website...someone needs to stop this. Class action law suit would be in order.
 21st of Jan, 2010 by   Spafon +1 Votes
Update, for those who haven't been able to reach them I suggest the following, I received my order two weeks after reporting them to the following websites:

Better Business Bureau:

Internet Crime Complaint Center:

FTC Complaint:
 19th of May, 2010 by   Derek Johnston +1 Votes
I too have terrible experience dealing with ComicSupply. They owe me approx. $200 in product/postage. It's impossible to get through to them on the phone, and they don't answer e-mails. I reported them to the Detroit Better Business Bureau, who attempted on several occasions to get a response from them, without result i.e. they didn't even have the decency to respond to them either.

The sooner they go out of business the better, so others don't loose money to these conmen.

Derek Johnston
 10th of Jan, 2011 by   Claus Krogholm Pedersen +1 Votes
How I wish that I had done a little googling before placing my order - up until now I had the absurdly wrong impression that ComicSupply was actually a respectable company in the comic book business, but as of now I have been hung out to dry with $550 in product/postage, and am continuously trying to get in touch via email, but with as much success as you other guys.

I think my best option from here would be to file a fraud claim though VISA.

No matter what, I will not stop until I have gotten either my order (highly doubtful) or my money back. This is unacceptable.

Claus Krogholm Pedersen
 7th of Apr, 2011 by   WHAMMYBAR +1 Votes
I bought approximately $125 worth of comic supplies from Comicsupply.com on January 1st 2011 and I never received the product. I asked for a refund. I never received a reply or a refund. Thanks for the information and I'll file the appropriate complaints. DO NOT BUY FROM COMICSUPPLY.COM
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   teadghe +1 Votes
I've lost out on hundreds of dollars in product that I'll never see. Russell Altomare (owner of comicsupply.com) is completely unethical. He deserves to be out of business.

Under no circumstances should you ever buy from comicsupply.com.
 27th of Aug, 2011 by   John Neails +1 Votes
I guess I'm not the only one who's been suckered by ComicSupply. I only ordered from them because I thought I was getting a good deal on comic storage boxes...which I was. But once the waiting to get my boxes turned from days into weeks I started to get suspicious. And like most of you I've tried calling and emailing...only once did I speak with someone regarding my order, and they claimed that their supplier was late in getting the shipment of comicbooks, comic supplies, etc...to them to get out to myself and the rest of you...but they where expecting to get that shipment any moment. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt...my mistake. It's going on 3 weeks now and I've recieved nothing. I've been calling and emailing but was not able to get any sort of response. So finally I contacted my bank and reported a fraud claim to them. My bank is going to credit my account the money that was stolen and investigate ASO Enterprises (aka ComicSupply)
 8th of Sep, 2011 by   comicsupply.comisascam 0 Votes
Horrible experience. They charged my card then never sent product. No response to email and their voice mail was turned off so could not leave msg. Attempts to contact them via their site were in vain.
I contacted Better Business Bureau and my bank. Bank investigated, Russ refused to respond to them, my $ was returned by bank. During all of this Russ & crew never contacted me and I never received ordered products.

Useful Information About Overdraft Fees