logo

Family Vita Health
6800 SW 40th St, Suite 264
Miami, Florida
Phone: 1 866 971 4384
This product is advertised in conjunction with Super Acai Complex as the perfect energy and weight loss product combination. Both sites offer a 10 day free trial. When you finally receive the product - there is no literature, billing information, invoice, etc. - nothing that indicates you are obligated to perform any action. I even called Family Vita Health to ask if I should order the 30-day supply to get the full benefits. The sales representative, Anthony, said "no", see if you like the product first.
Imagine my suprise when I saw my credit card statement - $4.99 and $1.79 for the 10-day offers and SEVENTY NINE DOLLARS for each product then charged 14 days later. When I called, I got the typical "runaround", cheap-car-salesman-slick-talk. In sum, I am expected to pay $140.00 plus dollars for 2 little bottles of trial supplements. Neither of these products had safety caps or seals so I never even tried them. I even offered to return the product and they refused. They want their money. DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE CON ARTISTS. Their practices violate at least 10 state and federal laws.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Weight Loss Products and Programs
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Coloncleanse - cancel shipments
3295 Eric Blvd
Park City
Illinois
Phone: 224-610-0426

I ordered a free sample and paid shipping and handling for $3.97. in February 2008. I have nevered received another shipment but have just been debited $88.97 in May for monthly shipments I have never received.
 21st of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

Coloncleanse - doesn't work
ColonCleanse.com
45 Edgar Ct.
Hiram
Georgia
Phone: 678-245-9496

Tried the trial-- did not work and I tried to cancel, but to no avail--am going to have to cancel my card, so they can't get any more money out of me. I want my $89 back!
 26th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
THIS IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF EVER!! PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. ONCE YOU ORDER THE CUSTOMER SREVICENUMBER DOESNT WORK. DONT NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!
 14th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Coloncleanse - account charged
Purecolon1000
3549 N. University Ave Suite 375
Provo
Utah

I have been charged on my credit card four times, This web site is a scaram I tried to call the company but no one answers, I contacted Katie Courtic with NBC news who is afffliated with this But she want take my calls, I truned ot over to the Arkansas Attorney offfice
 14th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
ITS A FRAUD, A SCRAM KATHIE COURIC SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF TO BEING AFFILTRATED WITH THIIS COMPANY, I WILL NEVER WATCH HER NEWS REPORTS AGAIN
 30th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

Coloncleanse - not effective
Colon 700
Spencerport
New York

This product is bothering my stomach and I cannot take it either once or twice daily. The product is innefective for me.
Judith S. Mullen
tmullen2@live.com
 26th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes

Coloncleanse - rip off my credit card
Newport
North Carolina

like so many others i did the free 15 day trial and my credit card was charged 89.95 plus 25.00 over draft if you ordered this product by credit card and/or debit card call your bank and have then dispute it . and also if you ordered acic berry they also charged 87.13 plus 30.00 over draft charge CALL YOUR BANK!!!
 26th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
CALL YOUR BANK!!!
 12th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

Coloncleanse - product does not work

I have used the product as directed and the product does not work i gained 9lbs instead. I want my money put back in my account or i will go the jag office of the military and take legal actions, you made a false statement on your product.
 11th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Coloncleanse - unauthorized money taken from act
Colon Cleanse
Tonawanda
New York

I ordered a "free" trial bottle for S&H. In order to receive it, I needed to give a credit card number. The comp[any has taken an unauthorized $83.95 from my account. I don't want any more of this product, didn't authorize them to use my accout or receive any more of there product. My bank is disputing this for me and I will contact the Better Businesss Bureau, also. Please help me get my money back!!
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

Coloncleanse - never recieved free trial offer and $83.95 was taken from my account
Brenda P Coleman
190 York Street 9C bklyn 11201
Brooklyn
Phone: 718 5963283
bpcole55@gmail.com

i never did recieve the colon cleanse free trial offer and $83.95 was taken out of my account which i did not have and has therefore left me with a negative balance in my debit credit card account. could you please cancel my order and refund the $83.95 amount back into my account? thank you.
 17th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

Coloncleanse - charged credit card
Coloncleanse
United Kingdom

The company charged my credit card twice for a so called free trial, by the time I received my statement the phone numbers have been disconnected and the website rejected my emails. These guys are deadbeats!!!

3 Ways to Raise Your Credit Score Fast