Posted:

continuous phone calls

san antonio, United States
I have talked to 3 representatives of this product to stop calling my number. I have had my mother tell them as well. I hate answering my phone because of these people calling. Please take my number off the phone list. I have also submitted my # to be unlisted to solicitors. Thank You
Complaint comments Comments (87) Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products

Comments

7th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

2406 Doreen St
Grand Prairie
Phone: 214-218-5708

I had sent in for a free sample for which I only had to pay postage & now they have charged from my card $88.97 for I don't know what they claim they have sent.
 12th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Michigan

I bought a sample bottle of the there product. Now I keep getting more bottles and my credit card billed with out authorization.
 31st of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
They say free 14 day trial and send you a 30 day supply, then charge you 88.00 even thou you cancel before the end of your trial.
 2nd of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
Thanks for the tip. Was going to try this product. I think not.
 2nd of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
What do you do about it? I am pretty sure they billed me another $40 dollars or so. Just cancel? Has anybody been able to get their money back?
 10th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Michigan
www.colonsmart.com

Having read the complaints about this company, I tried to contact them to pre-empt their policy of converting their "free" offer into a monthly charge of $88.00. No one answers their toll-free number, and I'm really concerned. How does a person get out of this mess? Nancy in Omaha.
 11th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

COLON SMART CLEANSER
Coconut Creek
Florida
Phone: 954-290-4609

I GOT CAUGHT UP IN ANOTHER SCAM IN OUR CRAZY WORLD! I WAS FILLING OUT A FORM ON-LINE TO TRY AND GET A FREE LAPTOP. OF COURSE, THERE WERE A MILLION THINGS YOU HAD TO TRY, OR TO ORDER BEFORE GETTING TO ALMOST THE LAST SECTION, AT WHICH POINT THEY ASKED THAT YOU EITHER SUBSCRIBE TO DIRECTV FOR 2 YRS., HAVE ONE OF YOUR CARS REFINANCED BY ???, OR-REFI. YOUR HOUSE. WELL, I DON'T THINK SO TO ALL OF THESE SP I JUST STOPPED AND CLOSED OUT THE WEBSITE. WELL, I START RECEIVING SOME OF THE PROD. AND I JUST WROTE "RETURN TO SENDER" AND PUT IN MAILBOX. i HAVE TRIE ON NUMEROUS OCCASSIONS TO CALL THESE PEOPLE TO CANCEL AND AS ANOTHER CONSUMER SAID "IT RINGS AND RINGS" AND THEN GOES BUSY!! mY ACCOUNT HAS ALREADY BEEN CHARGED $88.97. I DO NOT KNOW ANY OTHER SOLUTION EXCEPT TO CUT UP MY CURRENT DEBIT CARD AND GET A NEW ONE W/ A NEW #. ANY SUGGESTIONS??
SINED-VERY MAD MICHELLE

ColonSmart

I've received the sample product and before I could cancel, I received another shipment. I now have 15 days to cancel but their customer service line is ALWAYS either busy or no answer. This is over $80 per month of stuff I don't want!!!
 16th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
It began as a small fee for a trial. Then this company kept taking money out of my account. They do not answer the phone.
WITHDRAWAL @ COLONSMCL888-765-5557 COLONSMCL888 765 5 888 765 5557 CAUS Trace #25775 (eff. date 03/08/2008)

colonSmartcleaner.com
7200 Vineland Ave STe 212
Phone: 1-888765-5557
www.colonsmartcleaner.com

charged my vis card without my consent and when I tried to contact the company for days and hours all I got was a busy signal or no answer.
As I'am dis-abled and on a fixed income, I cannot afford this, they made my visa card in the red.
 23rd of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I've been trying to reach this co. for months to get this canceled. I've been on hold up to an hour and still unable to reach someone. I've sent every bottle back, in fact I don't even take it out of the Post Office.
these people should be sued for scamming people!

www.colonsmartcleanser.com

After ordering the free trial I did not want this product, so I called the number they provided to cancel. No one ever answers this number!!! I sat on hold for 4 hours one day!!! They continue to charge my credit card $88.97 and they're not even sending me the product anymore!!! What can be done about this? This is flat out theft and no one seems to have any answers for me. How do I get my money back and get them to stop charging my card??
 25th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I can not reach anyone from this company, they are charging my card, and i don't know how to stop them, they simply don't answer the phone or email thats given online. help...has anyone rec'd a response from this company?
 25th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am having the same problem!!! Have you figured out how to stop them? My bank won't help me dispute until I get ahold of someone at colon cleanse. Maybe I should let my bank rep sit on hold for hours...? Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
Thanks!
 28th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

colon smart
California

this company needs to be stop! they give a fruadulent contact number and keep sending their product even though they are not arthorized to do so and they keep the billing process up, how can i stop this from continuing short of having my lawyer sue the crapp out of this crappy company!
 28th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

colonSMART cleanser
7200 Vineland Av 91352
colonSMARTcleanser.com

I ORDERED THE TRIAL SIZED BOTTLE OF THE PRODUCT ONLY AND THEY THEN TOOK OUT OF MY ACCOUNT FOR A MONTH'S SUPPLY OF THE COLON SMART WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.i can't get anyone to answer the phone to get this resolved.
 29th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

COLON SMART
211 OLD VINEYARD COURT
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
Phone: 336-253-3339
WWW.COLONSMART.COM

I have been trying to contact them bt phone to cancel the $88 deduction from my account. No one answers!! They were extremely deceiving with their "free trial" offer

not listed
Phone: 1-888-765-5557

They offer a free trail for free an then you just pay for shipping then they bill your account $88.97 and you can't reach them on the phone to stop payment

7200 Vineland Ave. Ste 212,
Phone: 703-329-8535
colonSMARTcleanser.com

Received unsolicited mailing of their product, after ordering a free sample. They claim order was authorized by my ordering their free product. There was nothing in their ad that stated that agreement. Now, I can't contact them to cancel. Been on hold for 2 hours.
 30th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
This company is very deceiving when it says can not cancel orders on auto pay which is ALL OF US IF YOU'RE TRYING THE FREE SAMPLE. Clever rip off schemes to assure at least a one months sale of a product show unreliability for the company having long term success. My new motto is if they need a credit card number for a free trial, don't do it because they will charge a one months fee one way or the other. Either you get to busy to remember to call in that trial period time, or you can never reach them and have to pay anyway. Until there's more consumer protection from this business policy, it's best to not even try the free samples when credit cards are involved.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree