logo

Colon Smart, California Complaints & Reviews - Fraudulent charges

Colon Smart Contacts & Informations

Posted:

Fraudulent charges

For those of you like me that tried ColonSmart and then tried to return it only to be charged again, I was told by my credit card company that the only way to prevent future charges was to close that account and open a new account which I did. Of course, this was extremely inconvenient since I was going on vacation during this time so would not have that credit card and I also had other legitimate charges set up to auto bill to that account, but it was worth it to not have to pay the $89.99 + another month.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT COMPANIES LIKE THIS ONE.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - Cannot cancel subscription
ColonSmart

I've received the sample product and before I could cancel, I received another shipment. I now have 15 days to cancel but their customer service line is ALWAYS either busy or no answer. This is over $80 per month of stuff I don't want!!!
 28th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - unathorized billing of credit card
colon smart
California

this company needs to be stop! they give a fruadulent contact number and keep sending their product even though they are not arthorized to do so and they keep the billing process up, how can i stop this from continuing short of having my lawyer sue the crapp out of this crappy company!
 29th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - MISLEADING
COLON SMART
211 OLD VINEYARD COURT
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
Phone: 336-253-3339
WWW.COLONSMART.COM

I have been trying to contact them bt phone to cancel the $88 deduction from my account. No one answers!! They were extremely deceiving with their "free trial" offer
 12th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - Stop shipments, refund
colonSMARTcleanser
7200 Vineland Ave Ste 212
Phone: 800 765 5557
colonSMARTcleaner.com

Will not answer phone, will not return calls, can not cancel on line as stated in letter & continue to charge my account.
 14th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - Want to cancel!
7200 Vineland Ave., STE 212
www.colonsmart.com

I wanted to cancel shipment before 14 days. I can't get anyone to answer the phone, or emails. I also went to www.cppms.artceamser.com/cancel.php. There is no instructions to follow.
 19th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - Can't Canx. on line as reported!
7200 Vineland Ave Ste 212
Phone: 888-765-5557

Can't Canx order on web site as told you can when you call Phone Number listed by company to cancel.
 27th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I have aiso been trying to call but they put you on hold and dont answer, I want to cansel also. I think what they are doing is wrong I only wanted to try the free trail offer. I didnt athorize any charges to my acct.
 28th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
I agree. I even sent back the last 2 months with a note inside and they have not credited my card and they keep sending more and more and taking out the money!
 1st of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - Fraud and cheating
Monroe
Louisiana
www.colonsmartcleanser.com

I was charged for something i did not want to be charged on my card. I have canceled this product and have not gotten any refund after my request for refund.
 2nd of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - Unauthorized payments
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
www.colonsmartcleanser.com

These people ought to be brought up on charges. They take advantage of individuals, merely trying to get healthy. DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE E_MAIL!!
 7th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - Continuous phone calls from India
16 Gateswood Court
Bordentown
New Jersey
Phone: 609-298-1185
www.colonsmartcleanser.com

Continuous phone calls from India for Colon Smart - we have repeatedly told these people to stop calling. I have reported them to the Federal Do Not Call List.
 12th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - Tried to cancel, would not let me...
7200 Vineland Ave. Suite 212
Phone: (888)765-5557
colon smart .com

ordered free trial with 3.95 postage, canceled before free trial was over, would not let me cancel and charged me $88.97 for 2months of product. I had to cancel my credit card to keep from getting any more charges from them. Product is worthless, this is a scam!
 13th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - Can't get ahold of them to cancel

I have sent back all the packages they have sent to me and have written CANCEL on each of them. They have charged my credit card without my consent. I asked for the sample but did not order anymore of them. I have talked to my credit card about taking off the charge. I will never order anything like this again.
 16th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I wanted to stop receiving monthly shipment but i cant get someone to answer the phone. I also went to www.colonsmartcleanser.com/cancelphp but the page is currently under contruction. Pls help.
 17th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
this company is the worst, they take your money never send your product
than when you call to complain they tell you, you never place any other
or you called to cancel
when i called they were so round
i asked for a supervisor they hung up on me !!!
twice they took my money
 18th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I will never order or have a friend of mind order from this crappy company.
 21st of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I just got a $90 charge on my debit card that i did not authorize after getting a 'free' sample bottle that I thought had no strings attached. Bad business. I want a phone number!
 11th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT
413 Mount Pleasant Drive
Columbus
Georgia
Phone: 706-464-9946
www.colonsmart.com

They debited my credit card for this product which I have never received, and never ordered. They slammed my account, and I am getting the run around.
 15th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

Colon Smart - Cannot cancel and no responses
7200 vineland ave ste 212
sunvalley
www.colonsmart.com

They will not answer phone, the website cancellation will not process my request and I do not like the product.
 16th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes

I HAVE ASKED THESE PEOPLE EVERY WAY I KBNOW HOW
NOT TO SEND ME PRODUCT AND NOT TO BILL MY CREDIT
CARD. . .THEY CONTINUE TO DO BOTH. . .THANK GOD
I HAD PRODUCT MAILED TO MY P.O. BOX. . .I AM JUST
REFUSING SHIPMENT AT POST OFFICE.

I want shipments and billing stopped!!! NOW!

Can a Bus Beat a Plane?