logo

Colon Flow

Posted: 2011-03-29 by    Rachael Watson

Scam

Colon Flow
Saw the ad on tv, called to order, before I completed order, told the lady I wanted to check the company out first. She stated she would send the product anyway and I could pay for it when it got there. I told her don't send it twice, she hung up on me. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY...SHADY!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Jun, 2011 by   Scammed by COLON FLOW +1 Votes
COLON FLOW IS A SCAM - FRAUD CHARGES APPEARED IN OUR BANK ACCOUNT ONCE MY HUSBAND ORDERD THIS. My Husband orded Colon Flow and then a week later we had received charges to our account for 2 identity theft protection services; United Benefit Advantage and 360 ID SWEEP ALGER . Two sets of charges appeared, one for $1.95 for each service and the other for $19.95 for each service. Of course, we never signed up for either sevice. Colon Flow sold our bank card info to these people. They also charged us $11.80 for this free trial. Thank God these amount were not too high. I read others who this happened to had charges of $39.99 and higher. Oh and by the way my HUSBAND TOOK THE PILLS, even the max amount that could be taken in a day for a week AND THEY DIDN'T WORK. He called and told them they didn't work and they asked him to send the bottles back even he opened one, at our expense. They did try to offer him a free WalMart gift card and a gas card for trying the product and my husband declined repeatedly. To be honest, after knowing the SCAM artists they are, I am suprised they answered my husbands call.
 28th of Aug, 2011 by   Forsythkid 0 Votes
Right on - we need new laws on the books to castrate these crooks!
 28th of Aug, 2011 by   Forsythkid 0 Votes
Right on -
 17th of Sep, 2012 by   busymama 0 Votes
i ordered colon flow as well, took what it states as highest allowed dose, NOTHING. In fact, my health is WORSE. Not only did they sign me up for things I have REPEATEDLY said I did NOT want, they charged my account $90, I have tried to contact them and remain on hold stating I will be connected but have waited up to 3 hours with n o one answering. I am a single mom who is now out $90 and have to cancel my card and wait for a new one. I am so upset, this has caused a ripple effect due to my low funds and now I'm out money my family needed for bills
 30th of Dec, 2013 by   mark dilba 0 Votes
i want to cancel my order but i can't get a hold of them, the product is not working i want a refund, spent 20 min on the phone did not speak to a person !!!
 21st of Jan, 2014 by   Talega1 0 Votes
it is is a scam they charge $80 in my acct i never want it twice I did told the person i just want the trial it is a RIPPP OFFF!!!

Pay As You Drive Auto Insurance